New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

4 DPO for me today, and I've had a head ache for the past day 1/2 which is unusual for me. I don't want to take anything just in case...

Every time I see that little guy rolling with laughter it makes me giggle... lol

When you up for testing again??
Going to try and wait til the 10th - but rapidly becoming a poas addict so doubt I'll make it that long - but that's the plan!
What about you?

Since my MC my af has been a little hard to perdict. Last month was my first month using OPK's and compaired to last month I O'd early this month. Last month CD 18, this month CD 16. I think my cycles are SLOOOOWLY going back to 28 days, at least it seems that way...?? If I go by my LP from last month (12 days) the I'd test on the 13th or 14th. If I go by my average cycle for the past 6 months (30days) then I'd test on the 15th or 16th.... I'm really not sure at this point.... ?? :wacko:

What thread you using in the TWW??
Had a quick look in TWW but trying not to symptom spot so decided to stop looking - the disappointment every month gets me down.
I'm 8dpo today and no symptoms so am sure this is not my month :nope:

Every time I see that little guy rolling with laughter it makes me giggle... lol

When you up for testing again??
Going to try and wait til the 10th - but rapidly becoming a poas addict so doubt I'll make it that long - but that's the plan!
What about you?

Since my MC my af has been a little hard to perdict. Last month was my first month using OPK's and compaired to last month I O'd early this month. Last month CD 18, this month CD 16. I think my cycles are SLOOOOWLY going back to 28 days, at least it seems that way...?? If I go by my LP from last month (12 days) the I'd test on the 13th or 14th. If I go by my average cycle for the past 6 months (30days) then I'd test on the 15th or 16th.... I'm really not sure at this point.... ?? :wacko:

What thread you using in the TWW??
Had a quick look in TWW but trying not to symptom spot so decided to stop looking - the disappointment every month gets me down.
I'm 8dpo today and no symptoms so am sure this is not my month :nope:

It could still be your month don't give up :hugs:... my fist pregnancy I never had any sympotms till about 3 or 4 weeks in.

I have no symptoms yet either, but I keep telling myself that. Fingers crossed for both of us.

DH and I are trying to make new years plans, and he keeps thinking taxi. I keep telling him hopfully I'll not be able to drink and I'll drive... never though that before. lol

I'm 8dpo today and no symptoms so am sure this is not my month :nope:[/QUOTE]

I never got symptoms with any of my pregnancies so dont rule yourself out just yet!

I am sooooo stupid! went online and ordered some hpts....af due tomorrow, have been thinking that maybe,just maybe I was,y'know-big nipples and all,but hpt had a BFN!now I just feel really shit, why did I do that? I knew the chances were slim but other ladies have managed it......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.I am so shitty with myself right now, shouldve just waited but I wanted to be BFP so bad
sorry ladies, I know you all know how I feel just needed to vent!

6 DPO today and still have a slight headach, and slight cramping,(have since Sat) hoping for good things, but maybe just fighting something?? 5-7 more days to testing. Holding out as long as I can which is really difficult right now as we have been snowed in for the past 2 days! We have about 4 feet now, and its still snowing!! Crazy! Being traped at home isn't helping the wanting to test situation. lol

Annoyed with myself as said I wouldn't test til Saturday and I just caved... BFN of course.
I'm really fed up - what is wrong with my stupid body, why can't I get pregnant?
16 months of torture and here I am blubbing over a negative test yet again. :cry:

Annoyed with myself as said I wouldn't test til Saturday and I just caved... BFN of course.
I'm really fed up - what is wrong with my stupid body, why can't I get pregnant?
16 months of torture and here I am blubbing over a negative test yet again. :cry:

but when is AF due, maybe just too early for you?? try again after it is due.....fx! we tried for 2yrs to get DD, were told we would never conceive naturally and were due to start IVF...were just waiting for my af...never came......so don't give up...miracles hapen every day!
fx for you and big:hugs: coming your way!

my nipples are now tingling...not just huge but tingling too...has to be a good sign doesnt it?????please please please please! 3 days till af due..please stay away!

big congrats newmummy!! please be a sticky one!

Hi huni how you doing maybe you did test a wee bit to early :hugs:when is af due?

Ah hun dont be down you will be fine these things take time i count myself as been very lucky dont get me wrong.....but again i think you tested to early ..........but we all do:dohh:

Hope your re-test is good news ntat, you deserve it xxxxxxx

gl to everyone else, lots of promising symptoms, esp you pip!

congrats newmummy! welcome to 1st tri :happydance:

well thats me out for this month, af is on her way,and just after I got DH excited too by showing him my last test! I'm prettty gutted but somewhat relieved thatmy cycle ismore-or-less back to normal just 1 month after my last mc. will just have to have more fun trying this next month!

well thats me out for this month, af is on her way,and just after I got DH excited too by showing him my last test! I'm prettty gutted but somewhat relieved thatmy cycle ismore-or-less back to normal just 1 month after my last mc. will just have to have more fun trying this next month!

:flower:............sorry hun but loving your PMA, here's to this cycle baby dancing x x

Oh no! We've had a rash of :bfn: this weekend! :nope:
:hugs: to everyone :hugs:
I'm still in the running but I'm only at 5DPO!

sorry newtoallthis a nice new year pressie though could be on the cards for you ladies now good luck i will keep nipping in to see how your all doing if you dont mind x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->