New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

3 BFP's is pretty awesome! Let us other ladies keep this trend going!

Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you lots of bfps for the new year, esp to patient ntat xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i sure its more than 3 now ?

just cant remember !!

Anyone due to test soon or O??

Hi Guys,
Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, been busy and now full of cold, yuk!
I'm about 5 dpo now so I've done all I can for this month.
Don't forget Kanga and Sugar Fairy for the list of BFP's. Plus there's been two who have tragically suffered further losses. (won't name them as don't want to upset them).
Hope everyone had a good xmas. X

so there is 5 of us then we are a lucky thread then!!

not long till testing now ntat keep us informed if you have any symptoms and fx'ed

so there is 5 of us then we are a lucky thread then!!

not long till testing now ntat keep us informed if you have any symptoms and fx'ed
Yes, I think its been a very lucky thread so far... and long may it continue!
To be honest, some days its the only thing that enables me to keep some hope that one day I will get my BFP as we all initially suffered our losses around the same time.
I will of course keep you all updated with any developments but the flu symptoms seem to be the only ones I have at the moment.
Hope you are well and you had a good xmas x

HNY everyone! Hope you all celebrated in style last night whether it be watching it on tv (my fave!) or down the pub

Do we have any testers coming up x

HNY everyone! Hope you all celebrated in style last night whether it be watching it on tv (my fave!) or down the pub

Do we have any testers coming up x

Hi,

Happy New Year!
Hope you had a good one, I stayed in and had a few drinks as didn't feel too wonderful but am back to fighting fitness now - just in time to go back to work tomorrow - boo :wacko:

AF due tomorrow or wednesday... but I have already tested and :bfn: of course. Wasn't even bothered that it was because I was expecting it to be - don't think I'll ever see those two lines again :cry:

Of course I will test again on Weds if AF hasn't arrived but I just know that yet again, this is not my month.

Hope everyone is well and focused on getting 2011 BFP's.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Has anyone noticed we've moved? We're not in the lounge area and not in TTC After Loss?
Concerned that new people won't find us here.

I got here from ttcal. Where are we now?!

Any news ntat? x

Hi everyone!! Finally getting back to normal after all the holiday madness. I am on CD20, 3 or 4DPO. We gout out positive opk on the 30th and 31st, and were able to DTD on the 29th, 30th, and 31st. We missed the 1st and the opk was negative by then. But we dtd again on the 2nd just in case! I really hope missing the 1st doesn't matter!! Fingers crossed!!

I'm 13dpo. BFN. Waiting for AF to arrive. I know she's on the way :cry:

gl this month pearl, sounds like you did all you can!

:hugs: ntat, I hope you're wrong x

Good luck Imppearl, one of us has to be lucky this month.
Thanks Kanga. Its nice to have someone keeping their fingers crossed for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->