New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

just wanted to say gl to all you ladies who are due to test, i will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you all, i will keep checking back in and hope to see some lovely bfps within the next few days. hope everyone is doing welll. :hugs:

I'm now up in the middle of the night thanks to nausea. Part of me is worried it's actually a stomach bug though I'm getting hungry and if I were sick I wouldn't crave food....would I?:wacko: I'm really starting to feel like my boobs are getting noticeably bigger but maybe I'm just kookoo. I don't know. also, my cervix is now really high but over the past year I have noticed it likes to shoot up and down during the tww so it's not reliable either way.

I'm trying so hard not to get excited. It took me 7 months to conceive Lil Peanut and this is only my first normal cycle since the miscarriage.

(my cat is purring on my lap right now. She's not often this cuddly. Nothing like a soft furbaby to warm the heart)

Thanks Ladies I really appreciate it!!! I hope I am emotional for a good reason! :wacko: My supposed BFF just had her 2nd little girl 4 months ago and could get PG at the drop of a hat, so she has no idea what I am going through and could care less. I just gave up on her I do not need someone like her in my life. That to me is not a friend at all. Thank again ladies I really appreciate it!!! :hugs:

Hopefully those are all good signs for you Starry Night!!! FX for you!!! I have been symptom spotting bigger & sore boobs & itchy like when I was PG, urine smelling, and so dang emotional! Oh I hope they are all good signs!

:thumbup: wow your symptoms are real good huni fx when you testing he he x ASFM my boobs were looking bigger but dunno if thats my wishful thinking and have felt sicky all bleeding day but may just be af on way:cry: good luck x

I'm now up in the middle of the night thanks to nausea. Part of me is worried it's actually a stomach bug though I'm getting hungry and if I were sick I wouldn't crave food....would I?:wacko: I'm really starting to feel like my boobs are getting noticeably bigger but maybe I'm just kookoo. I don't know. also, my cervix is now really high but over the past year I have noticed it likes to shoot up and down during the tww so it's not reliable either way.

I'm trying so hard not to get excited. It took me 7 months to conceive Lil Peanut and this is only my first normal cycle since the miscarriage.

(my cat is purring on my lap right now. She's not often this cuddly. Nothing like a soft furbaby to warm the heart)

Your symptoms sound great too when will you test hun? x x

:test: :dust:

I will be testing on saturday the 25th. Which is DH 30TH B-day so it would be a great present for him!!!!

I will be testing on saturday the 25th. Which is DH 30TH B-day so it would be a great present for him!!!!

Fx'd for you Ennie, would be such a wonderful way to celebrate his birthday - I so hope you get your BFP :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

I feel like AF is waiting round the corner :cry: got mild cramps today, damn the :witch:

I plan on testing on Friday. I *think* AF is due tomorrow but I'm not sure when I ov'd so I want to give it a few extra days. Also, I don't feel like starting a work day with a bfn. ha ha

But I'm starting to really feel like it'll be a bfp. When I walk around I get the "rocks in my uterus" (don't know how else to explain it:blush:) that I got with my previous pregnancy. I don't want to jinx myself though. For instance, my boobs are big but they're not all that sensitive.

Aw yay! I'm really excited for all you testers! I'm totally out this month, AF arrived properly last night. FXed for you all xxxxxx :dust:

I am so nervous for the end of this week. AF is due on thursday if no AF on Saturday I will be testing! :wacko: I feel like a BFP will be coming this weekend, fx for all of this month!!!

Sorry to the ladies that got the :witch: hopefully next month will be your month!

I'm so nervous too! My symptoms aren't very strong yet I just have this strange, quiet confidence that this is it. Which makes me even more afraid of the :witch: showing up. I am seeing my parents and siblings on Friday evening and I'd love to give them good news. They were all saddened by Lil Peanut's loss (they lost a family member too).

:dust::dust:

I'm due Thursday too, eek! no sign of AF yet, but I know cycles can get messed up after mc so maybe I'm not due til the weekend. I'll test on Saturday with you!! x

Can I join? We're starting TTC on the 1st December and although I know it's unlikely it would be lovely to get our BFP! We'll be testing Christmas Eve

:wave: I'll be 13dpo tomorrow - do you think I should do a test in the morning or not ?
Got no symptoms whatsoever but having said that I was 6 wks gone before I realised last time (due to having what I thought was normal AF but actually wasn't)

Scared.... :dohh:

I say go for it!!! I will be testing on saturday when I will be 14dpo! As long as the :witch: stays away.

AF due today and still no sign of her! Gag reflex is on high alert and can't stand coffee. Crossing my fingers so hard they might break.

I think 13dpo should be soon enough to get a line....even if a faint one. Go for it!

Will do one tomorrow and let you all know.

Not confident at all - just don't feel preggers... :growlmad:

:happydance:
I am so nervous for the end of this week. AF is due on thursday if no AF on Saturday I will be testing! :wacko: I feel like a BFP will be coming this weekend, fx for all of this month!!!

Sorry to the ladies that got the :witch: hopefully next month will be your month!

I'm so nervous too! My symptoms aren't very strong yet I just have this strange, quiet confidence that this is it. Which makes me even more afraid of the :witch: showing up. I am seeing my parents and siblings on Friday evening and I'd love to give them good news. They were all saddened by Lil Peanut's loss (they lost a family member too).

:dust::dust:

I'm due Thursday too, eek! no sign of AF yet, but I know cycles can get messed up after mc so maybe I'm not due til the weekend. I'll test on Saturday with you!! x

:happydance: You girls all sound promising well my af was due ny cycle days today she not shown or sunday by O date :wacko:

Dunno if to test fri ? Goin away sat morn flight at 6am:growlmad:

My boobies are huge and so so veiny and cm like last time (although boobs not tingly yet like last time yet!!)

strange taste in mouth all week and sicky from mid morning :nope:

GOOD LUCK GIRLS :hugs: i say we make a pact to test on same day x x

Can I join? We're starting TTC on the 1st December and although I know it's unlikely it would be lovely to get our BFP! We'll be testing Christmas Eve

:hugs: Hi Jenni and welcome, sounds like a nice idea if dont mind me asking why wait till dec1st? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->