New Year, New Start going to get a BFP in 2011- ( 10 BFP)

Im in!! I'm due to O around Dec 26th and will be testing around Jan 6th!! Let the :bfp:'s begin!!! 2011 will be OUR year!!!!!!

Newyears resolutions is deff to get a BFP :D ...Count me in we can do it ladies ...xx
X hugs X

https://davf.daisypath.com/QbRl.png

Mia angel fertility spell cast 28/11/10

I'm in too! And I see my two cycle buddies are here already :)

I should be O'ing around the 27th (my Birthday!) and plan to start testing (waaaaay too early) around the 6th of January though AF isn't due until the 11th.

This IS going to be all of our :bfp: month.

AF is due the 8th Jan so I'll be testing then :)

Me too :)

Ovulated the weekend just gone and testing on 2nd jan :) .

Praying we all get our BFPs!! Xxx

Fingers Crossed for everyone hoping for a January :bfp: xxx
:dust::dust::dust:

Me too - I shouldn't test until Jan 1, but I might sneak a test in late this month (like the 30th) though :haha:

Good luck to us all for 2011:hugs:

I may test a day early (on NYE) as I don't want to :drunk: if it turns out I'm pregnant.

That's a good idea. I'm not due to OV till the 5th so I'm safe for NYE..not that we will be drinking much ( DH and I are staying home )

I'm in!! i know this is the year!! good luck to everyone!! Anything is possible if you believe!!:dust:

It's been a while since anyone posted. How's everyone doing?

The holidays are now over so now we can put more time / effort to TTC !
I was thinking about trying EPO next cycle ( if I don't get my :bfp: )
I am suffering through a bad cold right now so I am hoping to feel better in the next few days because DH an I have some :sex: to do:winkwink:

:wave:

me please... I've fallen out with the fat man and the stork so hoping the new year fairies (they do exist honest) bring me my :bfp: and all of the other ladies of course! :yipee:

xx

count me in ladies, my AF is due 01/07/2011 and I have already started testing early, with nothing definate yet.... good luck and baby dust to the rest of you ladies!!! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->