New Year, New Start going to get a BFP in 2011- ( 10 BFP)

I'm only on CD 17, but already tested twice LOL.
Fully knew there would only be 1 line so I'm not let down obviously. DH just rolled his eyes and said I should know better, but as long as I'm in a goodmood about it he won't stop me.

I feel like I'm starting TTC for the first time, so the disappointment isn't getting me down yet - and I just discovered the fun of poas, so it's like a game right now - waiting for the exact day that other line shows up. In 3 months it probably won feel like a game anymore though, so I hope I get my :bfp: by then.

I'm in!!! We'll be trying again January 7th 2011, so hopefully will get a positive by FEBRUARY!!

Count me in!

We have been trying for about five months.. Hubby works offshore and is never home when I need :sex:!!! So, we are already out for January because he leaves on Monday, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for February! So. I should be testing sometime around february 23rd!

2011 will bring us a :baby:, I just know it! :thumbup:

Count me in!!!! I am testing Jan. 29th. I feel real good about the year 2011 ladies! :thumbup: I know we will see a bunch of BFP's this year! GL and sending loads of baby dust to everyone!!!!

Please count me in too!

We've been TTC for 13 months although I have PCOS and now on clomid so this will be our 2nd real try!!

Fingers crossed for all of us!! I look forward to reading that list in a months time and seeing how many :bfp: we have!!

Ill be testing end Jan!!

xxxx

I hope everyone had a great New Years eve lastnight!!

Ok, so I took a FRER this morning and the latest test is on page 2 of my HPT thread in the picture gallery....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ye-evap-updated-test-01-01-2011-page-2-a.html

What do you ladies think... I think there may be a faint second line starting..:blush:. Ohhhh, I really hope so....:thumbup:

Count me in too! I'm not completely out for this month yet, but think that it is probably unlikely now. I'm 15DPO and got a BFN today. I just wish that if it is a negative then AF would come so that I can try again.

Anyway, this is our year - we will get pregnant this year!

Good luck everyone! x

Just got a message on FB from my aunt (who doesn't know we're TTC) that says "hope 2011 is a good year for you and (DH) and babies.". Hope that's a good sign!

I'm out for January so now I'm hoping for a BFP early February.

Lots of :dust: to everyone still waiting to test this month.

Count me in as well!:thumbup:

I have high hopes that this will be my year to get my bfp in 2011. This will be the start of my 3rd year trying for my long awaited baby #2...

I have great faith & remain totally positive that it WILL be a great year for me & for each & everyone of you to get our bfp's. :thumbup:

Come on 2011 bfp's!! :hugs:

count me in too!!
I am NTNP/ Casual TTC for :baby: #1!!
testing on Jan 5th if AF still hasn't shown up!!
tested on NYE but got a BFN.. on a cheapy test
So waiting waiting waiting
Tons of :dust::dust: to everyone!!

Had to post something... hubby's work just called and he isn't leaving til Thursday now! So, I guess we are back in for this month!!!

Yay, Cajunbabe thats really good news!!

Get :sex: like crazy!!!!

xxxx

Cd 5, just charted my temp and drinking my grapefruit juice! Having a day tidying the house today as we move in two weeks. Yay!!

How about you?? x

cd34 for me...have done my temp and am going to have a cup of green tea when I can tear myself away from the laptop! :haha:

My temp went up a very small amount (0.04 degrees) and I still have quite a bit of creamy cm, but otherwise no sign of ovulation. :nope:

Hi

Oh no, have you maybe ovulated and just not known?? Dont want to get your hopes up but have you taken a HPT??

Im starting on the OPKs tomorrow morning, got a pack of 20!! Let the line scrutinising commence!!!!

Stay positive chick, i had some horrendously long cycles earlier in the year so i know how it feels. You need to keep yourself occupied xxxx

No - my temps are way too low to have ov'd - the link to my chart is in my siggy.

This is my 3rd cycle off the pill, so I was expecting a rough ride! I took soy this cycle though so I was really hoping it sped things up a bit. If nothing has happened by Wednesday I'm going to take Agnus Castus - I've heard good reports. :thumbup:

Ah i see.

Are you taking pre-natal vits and folic acid?? Dont think they necessarily help to conceive but they make for a healthy baby.

I tried Agnus Castus earlier in the year and it deffo helped me, i took it for several months and my cycles came down from about 69 to 52 to 40, you are only supposed to take it from cd1 to ovulation though as not a good idea to take once you have conceived. It takes a few months to build up in your system and become stronger.

I really hope it works for you, let me know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->