New Year, New Start going to get a BFP in 2011- ( 10 BFP)

Ah i see.

Are you taking pre-natal vits and folic acid?? Dont think they necessarily help to conceive but they make for a healthy baby.

I tried Agnus Castus earlier in the year and it deffo helped me, i took it for several months and my cycles came down from about 69 to 52 to 40, you are only supposed to take it from cd1 to ovulation though as not a good idea to take once you have conceived. It takes a few months to build up in your system and become stronger.

I really hope it works for you, let me know how you get on xxx

I take Pregnacare Conception and my vit B complex has folic acid in it too, so FX I'm covered!

I'm going to try the Agnus Castus until I ov, and if it works I'll try it next cycle instead of the soy. Glad to hear it worked for you too! xx

Cd 10 over here, temps are a bit wonky, but lots of :sex: going on in this house, so we are keeping our fx that this is our month!!

Can I join? Hubby & I have been TTC for 7 months, had an early BFP on New Years Eve (going out as a family for sushi and wanted to know what to order!), then disappointment with a BFN and AF three days later. Keeping our hopes up for a BFP early in 2011! It is nice to have others to chat with that going through the same thing. Most of my friends have a child or agot preg w/o any wait and don't understand what this rollercoaster ride is like . . . Anyhow have to wait to 2 wks to try again, but NOT testing early this time.
Wishing every one good luck!
:winkwink:
T

Can I join? Hubby & I have been TTC for 7 months, had an early BFP on New Years Eve (going out as a family for sushi and wanted to know what to order!), then disappointment with a BFN and AF three days later. Keeping our hopes up for a BFP early in 2011! It is nice to have others to chat with that going through the same thing. Most of my friends have a child or agot preg w/o any wait and don't understand what this rollercoaster ride is like . . . Anyhow have to wait to 2 wks to try again, but NOT testing early this time.
Wishing every one good luck!
:winkwink:
T

:hi: wishful1! Sorry the :witch: got you xx FX for this cycle :dust:

Hi Wishful1

I know how you feel, i think a lot of girls on here know too so you are more than welcome to join our rantings, advice, chat etc

So what cycle day are you on at the moment?? A few of us are "cycling together as we are on similar days in my thread called "Round #2 Clomid - cd2 anyone want to join me??"

Good luck for you xxx

Thank you for the kind words and thoughts! I am on day #1 today, though I have a question about - that sometimes I have 1-2 days of very light spotting and then my actual period w/ heavy flow starts. Is the first day of spotting considered day #1? In which case this would be day #2, thanks!
T

cd 1 is usually considered the first day of full red flow that needs a tampon or towel. Thats what i was told to know when to start my clomid.

I said im not going to test early this time too, not sure ill be able to stick to it though!

How long are your cycles??

xxx

:bfn:Happy new year everyone,

Would anyone mind me joining the the thread?

I thought I was pregnant this month as I was 4 days late, unfortunately I then got my AF yesterday :cry:

I'm pretty gutted but I thought this thread might help me gain a more positive outlook for 2011 :hugs:

Thanks, so I am on day #1, 28 day cycle . . . I believe I typically ovulate right around day 14, used OPK last cycle and it was + day 13 & 14, neg day 15.

Willma - lets hope that the New Year gets better!

Wishful1 said:
Anyhow have to wait to 2 wks to try again

Wishful1 I would get :sex: as soon as AF has finished! If you ovulate on cd 14 then you want to be doing at for at least a week before.

:spermy: can live in a womans body for up to 5 days so you want to get on it!! And keep trying for a few days after O and that should make the two weet wait a bit shorter!!

My and husband are going to go at it like rabbits this month!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

xxxx

:bfp:!!!!!
Just stitting here with OH in awe!!! :cloud9:
NO faint line.. a VERY VERY definate :bfp:!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Sending you all :dust: and wishes to Cupid for your :bfp: as well!!
:hugs:

Congrats Canadabear! How many dpo are you? You and your OH must be over the moon. Have a blessed 9 months!

we are somewhere between 18 and 22 DPO.. I was scared to test because on NYE I got a BFN at between 12 and 16 DPO.. and was just trying to wait out the :witch:... but I GOT IT!!!
We are in shock.. so so many questions...but we are SURE everything will work out grand.. :happydance:
thanks again!!

Well even if it's late you still got your New Years :bfp: !!! Even though you didn't know, you were preggo!

woohoo! Congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

yyyeeeaaayyyy :yipee:

congrats hun

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back