New Year, New Start going to get a BFP in 2011- ( 10 BFP)

Yay katie! Hopefully the FS is able to sort you guys out soon! I hate to say I hope s/he discoveres a problem, but it seems those with something actually wrong over unexplained fertility are the ones to go on to conceive quickly with treatment... So maybe I do.

Good luck! If AF gets me this cycle, I have DHs permission to see a doctor, and there's a new clinic in town with 6 doctors all taking new patients, so ahold get to see someone who will refer me as well (unless I don't need to of course :D)

All I want is to ovulate and have a regular cycle - if they can do that I'll be over the moon! OH has got to hand in an SA at the lab today - they have to rule him out before they'll start fiddling about with me!

What! That's crazy! I can understand that in normal situations, but you clearly aren't Oing properly, so even if your OH *is* the problem, they still need to sort you out!

Well I'm out for this cycle. Even though I knew I didn't have a very good chance, there was enough hope that yesterday was very discouraging for me. (Even though she hadn't actually arrived yet). Still hoping for a Feb :bfp: though, as AF is due March 1st.

Hey ladies,

Just thought I would stop by and let you know that I got my :bfp: today at 11dpo :cloud9:

This was our 7th cycle trying, sooooooooo excited:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG00068-20110204-0846.jpg
    IMG00068-20110204-0846.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Cajunbabe

how are you chick?? How are things going?? xxx

Hi Cajunbabe

how are you chick?? How are things going?? xxx

:hi: Clo!! How are you! I am doing good. We are on CD 12, I figured out that I actually ovulate late, so I shouldn't O for a few more days, but hubby is home so we are doing lots of :sex:!!

Haven't seen you around in a while! How goes it for you?

Hi :wave:

Im ok thanks, got the :witch: on monday after two :bfn: at the weekend. Double disaster though cos it means i have to stop the clomid for now and wait for a laparoscopy to check my tubes etc as ive been having very painful ovulation etc. Its an 18 week wait or £2500 to go private which would take only 3 weeks!!

So im giving it a go naturally this month and just hoping that I ovulate!

Oh yes get lots of :sex: in before the big Ov, give yourself the best chance possible! Keep us posted how you get along, i really hope this is your month!!

:hug: xxxx

Hey future_numan - can you add my BFP to the front page, I just love seeing it in writing :)

How is everyone doing? Anyone testing soon?

Xxx

Hello ,

Can you please add my name on to the list? ive been following this thread. We have been married over a year and TTCing for a whole year. ive had my HSG, all clear, and DH has to go for his SA on wednesday.

February would be our 14th month TTC. well one year in dec and then january month 13, so this brings us to month 14.

absolutely devastated and frustrated and hoping for that BFP !!

i would love to join this thread and gain some support and work towards that much awaited BFP

currently, i am taking folic acid, EPO and a blend of OMEGA 3-6-9
DH is on multivitamins which have selenium and zinc and is also taking omega 3-6-9 and folic acid for iron.

we will start pregnacare conception his hers pack next cycle.

X FX'D for all, :dust:

Well, I think this month is done for us.. I haven't O'd yet and hubby is leaving tomorrow at noon. Once again he will be offshore the week I am fertile. Sometimes I hate my life.

Grab him in the morning - those :spermy: can last up to 5 days... never say never!!

Good luck :hugs:
xx

Soory, I have neglacted this forum for a while..
I have updated the first page with all our newest :bfp::yipee::yipee:
Congrats to all our new expectants..
Com'on ladies.. we need more:bfp: for 2011..

How is everyone doing ?

Still no :bfp: for me.... currently on CD3 :sad2:

xx

I got my bfp on the 14th march, still early days so I'm a bit nervous but got docs tomorrow! How is everyone else?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->