New Year, New Start going to get a BFP in 2011- ( 10 BFP)

So pleased you've figured it out cajunbabe! Your BFP should be just around the corner!

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?

Well I finished my marathon of nights and managed to :sex: last night, not quite sure where I got the energy form, I guess it was just pure determination for :yellow:

I am cd14 now and expecting to ovulate any day. I have brought 'Preseed' this month which I hope will help guide the :spermy: to my egg when it comes :thumbup: I'm also taking 'Pregnacare conception' religiously. Hopefully the two combination may lead to a :bfp: this month.

I really feel that February could be a good month for everyone, after all it is the month for :sex:

:dust: to all

Morning ladies :flower:

My temp dropped right down this morning, and I have AF like cramps. So FX today is O day.....I've getting a bit sick of second guessing my body!

Hi

Katie I'm the same as you, dark OPKs thurs and fri then a temp dip yesterday now a big rise today!

Hope we both caught the egg and starting our two week wait now then!

Good luck chick, you deserve it after your marathon wait!

:dust: to everyone xxx

Thanks Clo-mid :hugs: Definitely looks like this is it for you!! On with the 2WW!

Getting impatient LOL! CD14, still no + OPK and no change in temps . . . hoping tomorrow for a + OPK!

Hi

I think i ovulated on saturday, had dark OPKs thurs and fri and big dip then massive temp rise yesterday! Anyone know how long it takes to get the red crosshairs on your FF chart?

Katie how come yours are blue?? The help on FF website isnt very good!!

Starting the TWW now, let the symptom spotting begin!!

Good luck everyone, wont be long before February and we start seeing some :bfp:

xxxx

Clo - you have to have three days of sustained temp rises to get a reading.

I overrode FF and put my own ov day and coverline in....psychologically I needed the lines!!

Once I've had 3 days of higher temps I'll let FF take over again. They put the red lines in on the 4th day last cycle xx

I overrode FF and put my own ov day and coverline in....psychologically I needed the lines!!

Once I've had 3 days of higher temps I'll let FF take over again. They put the red lines in on the 4th day last cycle xx

I didn't know you could do that! I was dying without some lines!

Hello ladies, I am so sorry for being MIA for the last few weeks. I have combed through all the posts and have added our newcomers to our list on the first page.
A huge congrats to canadabear and lintu on their :bfp: I have added the date of Jan/11 but I can added the exact day if you'd like
Let's keep the BFP's rolling in !
Take a look and make sure I didn't over-look anybody.
How are you ladies doing ? I am due to test in a couple of days but I am spotting ( something that happens right before :witch: ) so I think I am out !

Hiya,

i'm doing ok thanks. 9DPO here & just so bloated lol. I actually look about 3 months preggers :shock:

my temps went right down today though so I'm not too hopeful at the moment -but you never know!

xxx

Ooohhhh if only, don't want to get too hopeful though as it's all the more disappointing then lol, although you know you have a poas addiction... I have a tat (take a temperature) addiction & I took it tonight (not reliable at all I know) and it had gone from 36.8 to 37.7... so I guess I'll just have to see what the morning brings.

I also think the FF is slightly out though, it says I am 10 DPO but I think I am only 9dpo. I had to discard a temp cos I got drunk on Sat night :blush:so I think it would have dipped on Sunday morning, but I had wine sweats :haha:

xx

Ooohhhh if only, don't want to get too hopeful though as it's all the more disappointing then lol, although you know you have a poas addiction... I have a tat (take a temperature) addiction & I took it tonight (not reliable at all I know) and it had gone from 36.8 to 37.7... so I guess I'll just have to see what the morning brings.

I also think the FF is slightly out though, it says I am 10 DPO but I think I am only 9dpo. I had to discard a temp cos I got drunk on Sat night :blush:so I think it would have dipped on Sunday morning, but I had wine sweats :haha:

xx

OMG...I've started tat at night too :rofl: It's all DaisyDust's fault.....:haha:

I haven't gotten back into my T.A.T addiction yet. I was doing it so often when we were TTC last time, I could almost pin point my temp morning, noon and night during everyday of my cycle:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->