New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

Congrats Flowertot!
:happydance:

Right i think my little one should come friday im the last one! :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS FLOWERTOT!!!

Can't wait to see a photo of your beautiful baby boy. xxx

Congratulations Flowertot :hugs: Welcome to the world Leo Daniel :yipee:

Really looking forward to seeing some pics - he is most certainly a big boy!

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for updating everyone Lullaby... here are a few pictures of Ferryn.

Will update with the whole birth story later as the little lady is shouting for her dinner.

https://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/nmforbes123/IMG_4963.jpg
https://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/nmforbes123/IMG_4947-Copy.jpg
https://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/nmforbes123/IMG_4941.jpg

Becy - just wanted to wish you a happy due date for tomorrow... sending lots of labour dust in your direction :dust: Hope your little man comes on time!

Lullaby - I think Ferryn is confused between day and night too... she :sleep: all day and she :pizza: all night!

Hope everyone else is doing well
xm

Thankyou :)
i need lots of dust :D!
had signs last night tried to sleep and then managed to and nothing all day! went for a long walk and have been bouncing on my ball alot today and drinking last of my RLT to finish them off.. but nothing :shrug: im getting a few niggles now but i can see me being overdue im hoping i wont need a sweep or to be induced but well see :)! But i havent even lost my plug at all sorry TMI but i dont know if your ment to before or it doesnt matter :shrug:

Come on baby!!

Happy due date Becy!

My little Leo doesn't seem to sleep at all. the longest he has slept up to now is 2 hours but most of the time its never more than half an hour. sure it will get better though.

Awww - flowetot, that sounds tough :hugs: He is too cute for words in your profile pic.

Ferryn just sleeps all day. I keep trying to wake her up but it doesn't work... she is a night owl!

Come on Becys baby boy!

Aww they will get into a routine soon hopefully :)!

And yeah he needs to hurry up now if he doesnt i wont be a january garnet cause itll be 1st feb or 3rd feb ill have to be induced! :( x

Awww Becy - just saw you on the overdue garnets thread...

Hope sweep does the trick for you :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yeah im 2days over due now :nope:
and im defo feeling it sounds daft but i feel so rundown lately and even heavier! every night i go to sleep thinking something might happen tonight and then wake up and nothing lol its cruel having to wait extra over your due date! but i know hell be worth it :lol: x

hope something happens for you soon becy.

margie - ferryn sounds like a dream.

Leo slept for 3.5 hour solid block last night. yay. lets hope he continues to get better. had about 6 hours sleep in all last night, the most i've had up to now so feeling quite human today :happydance:

1 week old today :cloud9:

Attachments

• Photo1341.jpg
    Photo1341.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo1339.jpg
    Photo1339.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
Awww flowertot - Leo is too cute for words! I love his hair :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics