New Years Eve

So glad to hear that. Ds will have a follow up in a few years and can have a dna test once the donor's details are available when he turns 18, in the meantime I'm reasured (and he's not at all sporty so I'm not worried things will deteriorate quickly even if he has inherited it).

We just heard today that our kids won't be going back to school. No idea for how long though. I am not sure how I feel about this. Glad on one hand and worried on the other.

Nevertheless, Happy New Year lovely BnB ladies, wishing you all a better '21! :D

Wishing you all the best ladies. I'll be sad not to be speaking to you every day but will pop in here and there (general chat).

Hope you and your families have a better and content 2021 xx

So glad to hear that. Ds will have a follow up in a few years and can have a dna test once the donor's details are available when he turns 18, in the meantime I'm reasured (and he's not at all sporty so I'm not worried things will deteriorate quickly even if he has inherited it).
Fingers crossed all remains well

Happy New Year everyone!!

I wish everyone good luck , happiness and good health ! I hope all your wishes come true x

Happy new year everyone
We spent it at home, had some picky food, kids had glitter j20s and I had a couple of Malibu cocktails, finished the night with sparklers and watching some fireworks go off around the street.

A most wonderful new year to all you fabulous ladies, and the families who depend on you<3
We've had a lovely night, our house with my eldest niece and a good friend out in the garden wrapped up warm around a table full of cheese and snacks (oh and full glasses of course).Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, personally I intend to drag out the celebrations as long as I can this year.\\:D/:-s

Happy new year ladies! I hope the year brings you all joy.

We had a Zoom call with some family last night and let the kids stay up until around 10pm. They had a fun time but were very tired. I got woken by fireworks at midnight but there weren't as many as there were in previous years.
Happy New Year everyone. Praying this year is a better one ❤️

Happy New Year all you lovely ladies! I want to say how much I enjoyed the Grotto this year, you all made it so much fun that I always looked forward to coming and checking in. Thank you all and stay safe and happy and healthy xxx

Agree @AngelUK ! Cannot wait for November already when it re opens haha !!

I am determined this year to be more organised and start buying earlier !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->