New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last NYE I went to a chalet party with Adam's family which was nice. Normally though, I just spend it at home with my mom and sister. My dad always works on NYE because he takes Christmas Eve off, so I never really wanted to leave her home by herself. We just chill out, have a couple drinks and watch Dick Clarke's New Years Rockin Eve every year.

I was never into the huge party thing on New Years.

I used to do the whole 'lets get sloshed' thing but this year i'll be 10 days shy of my due date so I think me and my OH will be cuddled up in bed with a chinese!

My normal new year eve's used to be.....drink, drink and drink :rofl: me and OH and friends used to go out at about 8pm and not get in till gone midday the next day :rofl: Best bit doing the dreaded morning walk of shame back home in last nights clothes and stinking drunk :rofl:

Now i think we'll be going me mum's she has a party every year for her friends and there kids to come too so will be going there :) but prob be in bed by 11pm leave OH there with me dad :) XxX

Ha ha last year OH and I sat and got bottles of champers and watched CSI :lol: we're total party animals so i guess will be just the same but with a ickle bean there too :dance:

Usually New Year's parties for me or some major event.:D
This year,we'll be going to the Town's square (me,Lola-Rose,my sister and her family,and a couple of friends) and watch the fireworks and lights.The the two of us will be heading home and spend the rest of the night quiet :cloud9:

Until getting pregnant, I used to party every NYE. Probably party waayyy too much... The year before last DH was out of town, so I went out with all of my friends to like 3 diff parties, getting SO drunk. Kissed my friend at midnight, since DH was gone lol. Then somehow managed to make it home and up two flights of stairs to my apartment, passed out in my bed. Woke up still in my party clothes with a piece of pizza and a beer on the nightstand, untouched. What?? LOL :dohh: Last year we were staying with MIL since our apartment was being fixed, and we fell asleep on the couch before midnight, after putting together our baby shower invitations (the only thing I was allowed to help with!)

This year, probably stay home and watch the countdown, if we stay up that late... Maybe have a nice bottle of Champagne since I will be able to drink this year... I dont wanna take Erica out, since there are so many drunk drivers on the roads... My mom always calls it Amatuer Night, and one year she refused to let me go out cause she was worried... But it can be dangerous.

Since I was 18 I've only had 2 New Years Eve's where I could go out and party-just pub then back to someone's house to carry on.
I have worked, or been working early new years day, the last 8 years so I was well looking forward to being off this year!
We're going to a log cabin for a few days-can't wait-:happydance: Will have LO with us but one drink will probably do me anyway, I'll be mega lightweight drinker after nothing for this long! x

I normally do the whole 'go out and get completely trollied' thing or to a party, but clubbing isn't exactly appropiate with a bump lol so looks like a night in for me :( Even OH is going out without me!!! :hissy: bloody men!

I havent had a NYE outing since 1997 and even then I was 9 months pregnant (popped 10 days later) so this year is going to be the same as every other year stay in with the boys, watche whatever is on the telly, eat pizza, curry, sweets whatever we have in, bring in the new-year and then be in bed by 12.01am !!!! Lol

last year we were in bed by ten (damn preggy fatigue) this year ill be asleep again i know it xx

well with my family we usually stay up til midnight (of course) we play a bored game last year it was the new monopoly i got for xmas. this year will probably play a game on our wii. and we get so so many snacks and make a big snack tray. we also get a whole bunch of noise makers and confeddie and all that stuff for when we say happy new years. and me my mom and dad and OH all get some wine or beer to drink sometimes we get differant type of alchohol nothing to get right drunk off of but just so we have something to sip on. my sister (who is only 14) gets some of my moms special punch. :) we have great fun and it is really a big deal to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back