New Years

Babybump87

Reaction score
I find New Years a bit sad ... not sure why just makes me feel sad !

What’s everyone upto ?! We are just going to have family around and have a nice meal and chill out !

We are just staying in.
I don't like it either, I hate it once all the excitement of Christmas is over and we've got months until spring.

Not a new year fan either.
DH has to work until 11pm so my sister is coming over for company. DD1 wants to stay up but she won't. Going to do a picky dinner.

Glad I’m not the only one who feels this way ! It’s so overrated in my opinion.

Nothing planned. I’ve been out twice since I had my oldest (8)
Will probably do some picky food and chill with a film or such.
The kids never make it til midnight.

I think I'd be more excited if we had some exciting plans for the next year like a holiday or something but overpaying the mortgage and saving isn't that exciting!

Yeah we have not had a holiday since before DD1 was born but have done a lot of exciting things in those nearly 6 years so can’t complain! We have an exciting year coming up with baby No3 due early June and a big family wedding in July ! Still I hate New Years lol x

We're not doing a lot tonight. I'll probably fall asleep before midnight tbh :roll: We might have a day out somewhere tomorrow if it's nice and I'm going to cook a nice roast dinner

Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2019 is a good one for you all :)

Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you a a great start to 2019
Been a pleasure talking to you all. Guess I'll see you in September :-(

Thank you! I'm really going to miss the grotto :(

We're staying home. Everyone is ill. I always hate new years it makes me sad too but I'll be glad to see the back of this year even though next is probably going to be even worse.

Happy New Year !! Hope this year brings you all peace, love and much happiness !

It will soon be September again !! Watch how quick it comes back around .. scary !!

Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for 2019 :)

I've really struggled with New years for a while, I'm trying to keep a brave face for the family but its hard sometimes. Especially when your going into the new year with out people you love, I'm missing 4 very important and big pieces of my life and starting a new year with out them hurts.

I'm trying to look forward to the spring and little ones 4th birthday in March.

Happy new year everyone <3

I've really struggled with New years for a while, I'm trying to keep a brave face for the family but its hard sometimes. Especially when your going into the new year with out people you love, I'm missing 4 very important and big pieces of my life and starting a new year with out them hurts.

:hugs:

This is partly why I get sad and down about new year . Another year gone. I’m sure your loved ones would want you to look to the positives in a new year starting but it’s hard . Many people struggle with New Years xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->