New young WTTers 18+ only

Hi girls xx there's so many new people! I'm coming home from Florida today, so will be on lots more! You think 2013 is far away? I've got longer! I want to wait til I get my bachelors is done and I have a job as a teacher - so probably around 2014/2015... I figure I'll have some time to do other things that I want and lots of time to save though :thumbup: (Gotta make up some positives to make me feel better :rofl:)

hello can i jion your group? i am wtt as im 22 in my final year at uni studying education and earlychildhood education, once i have got my degree i hope to teach full time for at least a year and then maybe start trying although its hard not to start now as many of freinds have had or are haivng or trying for babies, soem of them are even married now and i feel as though im getting left behind. Me and partner are in a secure relationship and have been for 7 years but we both realise that nown is not the right time financially and room wise as we share a 1 bedroom flat at the mo. what are some of your stories i'd love to read and share with you all thank you xx :)

i had conexxtions ring me lol they want me to speak to a adviser about what i want to do i said i want to go into midwifery lol they kind of stopped in her tracks and was like oh :haha: i never sat a GCSE my school kicked me out :( i got some city and guilds at college but then got pregnant lol maybe i should become a sparky :haha:

How are my lovely WTT ladies this evening? :)

I have had a day from hell!! :wacko:...Had AF pains in my back all day and im still kinda doubled over at the moment but better than i was, and power cuts at college..we had 2 in the space of 10 minutes and the second one wiped all my work..omg i was so cross :growlmad: :rofl:..So im hoping IT can sort it and try and recover my work area tomorrow and the 7 page report i was in the middle of..i will cry, literally if i have to do all that work again..well it'll teach me not to carry my memory stick around with me :laugh2:

ahh that's so annoying!!! i hate powercuts. it confuses my alarm clock!

my pug has been so snuggley today, which made me think AF was about to show up (he seems to know and get more clingy when i'm on.. not sure why)
but then i counted my calendar and i'm actually a day late, but still have no pains.
odd.
am i the only one when my period is like a day late i can't help crossing my fingers that i might be pregnant?!
i really just want it to happen by accident.
no TTC and no 'ohh are we ready shall we wait until sept' just.. YOU'RE PREGNANT.
NOW DEAL WITH IT.

ahhhh :/ haha

Hey ladies..=]...

Wish me luck..I have a date tomorrow :blush:, i know, i know ill tell you all about him tomorrow..Im so nervous :(..But i have a feeling we'll be fine..hoping we get on really well, but i see tomorrow as more of a friend date than an actual crush kinda thing :)

Anyway, im boring so im gonna get out of the way :) xx..Night ladies & hope your all well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Omg ladies i have sooo much to tell you :cloud9:

The date was freakin' awesome!!, we went to the cinema and he paid for me too..And, we went to the pub afterwards..Brought me 2 drinks..Annd we kissed :blush:..and no it wasn't because of the drink..Was so shocked he kissed me, but at the same time it felt awesome :D

And he put his finger on my lip when i was complaining about ex OH..Could it be love :p? hehe :D

Aww im so happy for you :) you deserve it hun. Whens your next meeting? xx

Hopefully tomorrow, if my grants been paid..If not it'll be next weekend :D

Yep, i know it says we're in a relationship on facebook :), and to be true yeah we are sort of seeing each other..Omggg cant stop smiling :D lol.

Hope your all well xxxx

i was looking through the new mothercare catalog i want another baby now!

i was looking through the new mothercare catalog i want another baby now!

me too han!

i love the NEXT catalogue!

OH started talking about TTC all by himself today :happydance:

he said his excited and was talking about childcare and who would go back to work etc...it was so cute and got my hopes up so much! :cloud9:

EightiesBird whats your facebook? You can all add me if you want. Charlotte Elvey - Im the only one :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->