New young WTTers 18+ only

Hey Lotty, i added you duck :D..

Well, he said he's definitely gonna come see me tomorrow whether ive been paid or not, but he said hes gonna cycle here..he really is nuts but i love him :rofl:

OH started talking about TTC all by himself today :happydance:

he said his excited and was talking about childcare and who would go back to work etc...it was so cute and got my hopes up so much! :cloud9:

saaaaaame!!!!!! he woke up saying 'when we have a baba it will lie here in the mornings between us :) eeee :baby::baby::happydance::happydance:

Awwww thats so cute :D

I know how broody everyone gets, im the same now and im just thinking that finally i might have found the Mr Right and now i can officiall WTT for a few years and if we're together for long enough, maybe even TTC :D

But one way or another im happy, and glad to have moved on :D..Cant wait till tomorrow hehe :p

Thanks Sophie :hugs: xx

But do you think it was a bit too soon to start seeing each other or isn't there a time limit for that kinda thing?..Ahh to hell with it..Im happy and dont care..If my ex OH gets in the way im gonna tear him a new asshole :rofl:

Last night made me realise I don't want another till 2013 defo :rofl: ava feel asleep at 1:30am after 5hours of non stop crying! And woke up at 6:30 lol feels like I have a newborn

Awww :D

Well OH, is talkin to his dad and im hopin he can scab a fiver off him (£5) so he can come see me, since im flat broke and have 65p to my name..Lol, im just hopin so, i really wanna see him again..Its only been 2 days and i miss him like crazy!! :blush:..Need to get out of the house big style lol!

Just wanted to update you all…I write the same in my journal, but I feel at home in here!

We had a major breakthrough with OH at the weekend, on Sunday he brought up the babies talk by himself, asking what we would do about childcare etc…talking about starting TTC and how I have got a feeling that it will take 2years+ for some reason etc.

Then I had the day off work yesterday and we spent the day together, had a really great day, we made cakes :blush: then as we were laying in bed, he said how much he didn’t want me to go back on the pill as he could tell how unhappy it made me..and today was a prime example of why he wanted to Marry Me…:happydance:

To those of you who don’t know, for him to say that was a massive breakthrough as he said he didn’t wanna marry me, and felt pressured into doing so before we was engaged, he said he will propose to me again but in his own time and when he has enough for a new ring (long story)and he will do it properly this time…

We agreed to get married in 2014, and start TTC in 2013, and if we do fall pregnant before the wedding its no biggy :happydance: so happy!!

:cloudnine:

aww im happy for you hun :hugs:

Got rid of both of our fish tanks since we did not want them anymore plus Oh dad said if we had more room he would buy us a new sofa since our its like almost dead lmao!! got 1 wall left to paint Yay :happydance:

Puppy is still being a cow bag.

Still no period yet but after only 4 days of temping 2 days then forgot 2 days then 2days again FF thinks i may of Ov'd :wacko:

all that TTC stuff makes my head hurt :( i wanna learn about cycles and stuff tho, but donno where to start!
xxx

i joined fertility friend and it has a video guide :thumbup: ive not done much of it to be honest although now im on like CD 40 im going to start Temping every morning lol not useing a BBT thermomitor just a normal one that has a decimal space in C and using an online converter to change it to F since boots BBT Ther £12 normal with a decimal place £2 tesco lol OPKs have been Neg but not sure if there duff or not got them online cheapies lol and only done maybe 5 on a 40day cycle lol at different times due to the fact i have no idea what my body is doing lol

well i havent ahd a period in 11 months so will ahve to wait till my cycles get sorted xx

can i be added please :) 20 and ttc june 2011
thank you xxx

We are getting married June 5th and plan on trying the next cycle after!

Now cupids definitely got me with this boyfriend :blush:

He's comin to see me tomorrow, even though its his mums birthday..I find that hopelessly romantic:happydance:..

Anyway, have any of you felt really paranoid about meeting your OH's parents?. I dunno the day seems a while away but im just really scared incase they dont like me because they sound really posh and well spoken and then theres just me who talks like a commonor..what if they think im not good enough for him:cry::cry:

[/Panic Over!]

If your good enough for him then that's all that matters though I'm sure your perfect ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->