New young WTTers 18+ only

Hiii can I join in? I don't have a OH though :/ Beth x

Course Bethie, everyones welcome in the WTT place whether they have an OH or not :)

Oohh and its nice to see another Mansfielder..Im not the only one :happydance: :D xxx

:D Where abouts from Mansfield you from? I'm from Forest Town :) x

That's crazy haha :) I'm so bored :/ anyone doing anything good?x

Haven't been in here in a while! How's everyone doin? Have i missed much? :)
And helllooo to all the newbies! xxx

hey,

Im doing good just very very tired this morning for some reason *yawn* :coffee:

To the new members If you name has not been put on the list can you just make another post in here with the year you plan on TTC and your age :flower:

Just brought a ?Snug Rug Cosy? off ebay you no the the blanket with sleeves lol :haha:

I'm not a newbie but my names not on the list so I'm 18 and have no idea when I'll be TTC! (sorry to be awkward :haha:)

I've seen a website that do them for £15. And you can get double ones aswell :haha:
They look sooo comfy and warm :) xx

I've seen a website that do them for £15. And you can get double ones aswell :haha:
They look sooo comfy and warm :) xx

i plan on taking mine camping lol can snuggle Lo up inside it to if its cold going end of may lol

added you xsophiexleax

Guess what for those who dont use genral

My boiler broke AGAIN!! october/november no hot water, Xmas eve no hot water, Xmas day till new year no heating or hot water... 2dy no hot water :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: im suprised smoke it not coming our my ears

Aww hun. Thats dreadful! Especially with a baby.
Is it you whos landlord is the ass?? xx

Hi everyone, wondering if I could join you ladies here? :) I'm a new mummy but I'm already looking forward to the next one! I'm 20 and I'm not looking to try until at least 2015...I intend on going back to uni and getting myself a bit more sorted out before the next one!

Aww hun. Thats dreadful! Especially with a baby.
Is it you whos landlord is the ass?? xx

i think there is a few of us who's LL is an ass on here hun. Got a bad headache dont normally get headaches had 2 in 2days now :cry:

Aww hun, can you not get him done? He should be replacing your boiler?! xx

Thats not safe! One min *scoots of for info*

..... errrrm

okay so if you have a housing agreement or lease contract or something like that, read through it. If in it, you find something that says you are responsible for all maintenance and repairs then you cant do anything. But if there is nothing in it that says about repairs and you fixing them, or you dont even have a contract, contact your local housing authority.

01733 747474 - thats your council switchboard number. Ring them and just explain you have a baby, your boiler is broke, he wont fix it. He can get majorly done sweetheart xxx

Thats not safe! One min *scoots of for info*

..... errrrm

okay so if you have a housing agreement or lease contract or something like that, read through it. If in it, you find something that says you are responsible for all maintenance and repairs then you cant do anything. But if there is nothing in it that says about repairs and you fixing them, or you dont even have a contract, contact your local housing authority.

01733 747474 - thats your council switchboard number. Ring them and just explain you have a baby, your boiler is broke, he wont fix it. He can get majorly done sweetheart xxx

the thing is i have to give reasonalble (sp?) time to get it fixed and the landlord is "trying" but his just picking to use a guy who does not turn up when he says.. and has not billed the LL for any work thats his done since march 2009 so LL likes to use him :dohh:

But i do thank you very much for the number is the gas man has not been out tomorrow i will give it a call :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->