New young WTTers 18+ only

Dont blame ya hun, you could get him done by the police you know for harrassment xx

That option temps me very much, to see him banged up in jail lol!..Or maybe we'll just change the house number so he cant keep doing it.

Its making me so paranoid, and angry at the same time..and its bothering my folks i wish id of never gave him the house number now :(, i didn't know that 6 months down the line he'd turn out to be some nutjob :(..I dunno, i will pick em eh? lol

awww im sorry?? you got af.. **?? after sorry since your sad about AF but lest you not have to contact ex **

Id change your home number or get him done hun :hugs:

Does anyone else want to start trying NOW so badly that it makes them cry?

..No? Just me?

Haha :)

oh thank god!!
i only have to wait until september but every time i think about it i just want to cry.
i want a family :)

oh thank god!!
i only have to wait until september but every time i think about it i just want to cry.
i want a family :)
You even know when we TTC .. me, I don't know .. It can for year, it can for two. .. :(

I was in that position too, my fella didn't want "to put a date on it" .. but i think he eventually saw how much i was willing to put into this.
obviously everyone in this thread is "young" so you must all understand - there is no right or wrong (within reason) age to bring a child into this world. you just have to feel ready, maybe be financially secure and have a hell of a lot of love to give.
hubby was scared he was going to lose out on his life but it doesn't have to be that way.
there's just an extra little someone to share it with :)

oh god. september has got to come bloody soon :D

Thanks ladies :)..Yeah Lesleyann i did get AF :(..But im half glad about it and half gutted..apart from the pain im in lol

Ohhh, and todays message was just laughable. He said he'd get the police onto me because apparently ive said to someone on msn to 'sort him out'...So if he sends em around here ill just show them the messages and how many their are on the phone and calling and stupid times and not forgetting to tell them what a fuck up he is :)..And i haven't said Sweet F.A to anyone, even though sometimes i wish someone would sort him out but that stays in my head haha xD

Ohh yes, he's been driving me mad for the past 2 weeks..Im getting to a point where im just gonna go down to his grandma and grandfather and tell them to tell him to leave me the fuck alone lol and to tell them how many times of day he calls and how many messages he leaves.

It really is getting beyond the joke :growlmad:

Not sure what you had in mind for the age limit but I just turned 23 in Dec. we are waiting to try until late this year or early in 2011, however I really dread being full on preggie during the summer haha it just seems like it would be soo miserable lol! so we might try to work around that..lol..goodluck to everyone and check out my Weightloss and WTT journal on here too!

LuckyNLove

Hi LuckyNLove i will add you to the front pages after ive Fed kyle.

Id much rather be heavily pregnant in summer than in winter, Atlest summer you can strip off winter you have to find mat clothes you like and are warm plus worry about Snow/Ice loads of rain.

And Lol if you class your self as young and want to be in here you Welcome i hope your WTT stay is not to long and you can get onto your first 9month wait soon :hugs:

---

How is everyone this lovely/crappy morning lol i cannot wait for the weekend but it still feels ages away, still got painting to do in my living room Grrr but to finish it ive got to move an 190ltr Fish tank :dohh: Already moved the smaller one lol

The dog/puppy is doing my bloody head in shes going though her im going to ruin everything stage :growlmad: On the plus side the 2 past nights Kyle has started to sleep though again :happydance: Oh and we now have 4 teeth lol

:hi:

Im ok this morning, had a reaaaally bad night last night. Had a row with my mum. And she said some very nasty things too me. I picked up some scissors, and tried to cut. Sorry if this offends anyone, i have marks on my arms from what i did, but i didnt actually cut skin. I've just got lines left, i feel terrible now though. Im so glad it didnt cut in. I really need help now. I'd have been fine had my mum not said what she said xx

Hey girls.
sorry I havent been on for a good few days now =\
Ive had a really rough time.
Lesleyann could you put me back on the wtt list please hun? thanks

:cry:

lottybump :hugs:
i no how hard t is hun, i have scars on my legs and a massive one on the bottom of my leg, it looks awful...try to stay strong hun...

soph...glad your back xxx

stay away from certain threads miss...stay in General Chat and GS perleeease xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->