New young WTTers 18+ only

Hey I'm 19 but will be 20 by the time we TTC in about July 2010!

Updated list welcome :flower:

Boiler:

the leak is coming from inside the case not even exposed pipe work :cry: once Oh gets home going to tell him about that number thanks lotty and see if he agrees wait to see if the guy turns up tomorrow or to just ring tonight for advice, any idea what time it closes hun ?

Wow, i just remembered i haven't paid this place a visit in a while so thought id drop in and say hi :D

Cant believe me and OH have been going out for 4 days already..Jeez it goes so quick when all you do is playfight, sit, cuddle and laugh..

Okayyy so d-day this saturday, finally meeting his folks and im nervous..need a second opinion..what should i wear?, which outfit do you ladies think would be perfect for the occasion lol?

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/burberry_lover18/P210110_2016.jpg
Of course ill be wearing a pair of tights underneath the dress, its purple :D

Or this one?:

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/burberry_lover18/P210110_2020.jpg

Help would be cronically appreciated lol!

I think you should just be you hun. They'll like you no matter what. And sorry lesley i dont :dohh:
And its a bit late now lol, i was at college. Sorry :flower:
But yes i would call them and just get their advice, cos a leak from a boiler, could eventually turn into something quite dangerous - i think ? haha xxx

Thanks girls, im still in two minds what to wear or do you think i should play it safe with a pair of jeans, a rolling stones shirt and some pretty shoes? :laugh2: i dont want to make it look like im trying too hard lol :D

Hiii Girls :)

EightiesBird, I like the dress outfit :) Good luck for saturday!

LesleyAnn I don't know when I'm planning to TTC! Let you know when I do haha :)

Have you all had a good day?

Beth :) xx

Ive had a busssyyy day. Ive been cleaning my house all day because we got a estate agent inspection 2moro :( they come every 6 months its quite annoying. x

Lol I need to change my thing because I am definitely not pregnant. Just a little messed up. Lol.

i fixed my boiler :wacko: I think the leak has been making something break because i turned the boiler off for like 3hours but it back on and we had hot water again :wacko: not telling the boiler man though :haha: i want to no where the bloody leak is main coming from boiler due its yearly thingy-ma-bob in err march i HOPE it fails and i get a new bloody boiler!! :haha:

So i have a to-do-list on 1million things lol my house is a shit pit lmao!! well not that bad but we just soled aload of stuff and got a new tv so i got the old one in the middle of my living room lol and loads of washing up and washing to do. Including washing the back door **F'ING DOG!!!** lol

ID > :coffee: But i dont like coffee lol

Oh and hun id just wear what you normally wear be comfy otherwise it will show, First time i met oh's parent it was Hi then we went upstairs to get something and got in the car and went again lol

i wouldnt wear eithe rof them...sorry, they just arent my thing!
plus waaay to smart to meet the parents, you dont wanna look like your trying too hard!

When i met my OHs parents (we had been going out longer then 5 days tho :rofl:)
i wore jeans, a white long sleeve tee, a pink racer back floaty vest over the top and White and pink shoes (i think-it was years ago)

Just be yourself...its not a big thing!

Good Luck x

i fixed the boiler buy turning it off then on again last night but now i have no hot water again !! really fucked off now :growlmad:

Oh and some lad at the local shop offered to sell me some "cheese" :nope:

Sounds like your LL needs a big kick up the ass! I'll volunteer :D

ive been on the phone to him for 30mins today lol i also informed him the house 2doors down with a brand new kitchen is only £475 pcm where as ours is £495 and no where near as good condition as the other :haha: **rent review is due in march to see if he wants to increase and HIS NOT!! ** lol

But feel free to kick him up the ass lol

Have you tried ringing that number hun xx

nope not yet on a promise that the boiler man should be calling me within the hour so his got till 3:30pm to ring me and if he has not the LL will be ringing him.

I made it very clear that i am not happy at all ive been on the phone to the LL 3/4 times today :haha: Oh is a bit of a wussy about ringing the LL over and over again where as ill ring and be like yeah his still not rang! lol

Also told him about the boiler scrapage thingy for him to look at and that i think the reason it broke over xmas was from where the gas man flooded my kitchen :growlmad:

I have now remembered the number in my head though so i can ring it when ever :thumbup: Gas bill should be low lol

Lol, dont let OH be a wimp when it comes to LL. Its your LL's duty to have your house perfect. And when it comes to the welfare of your DS (who is GORGEOUS btw) then i'd be exactly the same - ringing constantly. I think its a woman thing though lol. The nagging :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->