New young WTTers 18+ only

Lol, dont let OH be a wimp when it comes to LL. Its your LL's duty to have your house perfect. And when it comes to the welfare of your DS (who is GORGEOUS btw) then i'd be exactly the same - ringing constantly. I think its a woman thing though lol. The nagging :haha: xxx

thanks .. and yeah women are much better at arguing / nagging lol

Found out why the gas man has not been out yet or rang his currently trying to locate a gas leak in another rental property but hopefully it should be fixed very soon.

Do you have FB? If so you can add me

Lesley Ann Archer
Picture of Lo looking out the window at the snow

If you still cannot find me ill pm my e-mail lol

Okayy, well d-day is tomorrow :|...And ive decided to hell with both outfits..

Im going in my jeans, stones shirt and my skate shoes and if they dont like it then tough shiznick lol :rofl:..But im still really nervous but im sure i have nothing to worry about..I hope =\

I forgot to tell you ladies i had my first ever tooth filling yesterday since ive had teeth, and it was the scariest thing ever..Definitely put me off going to the dentist for a while anyway lol!

Hope everyones well (= xxx

im sure everything will go fine hun and they will love you..

Boiler wont be fixed till tuesday!! thats when the part comes in but his not sure if his going to have to reaplace another part since he wont no that bit untill the first bit is replaced :dohh:

I really cant believe how much im missing OH :blush:..I haven't seen him since Wednesday, feel like a love sick teenager again haha!.

I was suppost to be going to meet his folks tomorrow as everyone knows, but dont think i can go on account of money and that he cant get himself down here, im hoping his mate comes through for him and drops him off in town..I so need to see him its like a whole weekend without him seems like torture :cry: :cry:..And ive never even felt like this with my other boyfriends?..

Is it a good sign? :shrug::shrug:

Hello, ladies!
I was TacoTurtle, but my old account was shut down :( However, I turned eighteen yesterday, so I can finally join you!

Would you mind putting me down for NTNP in July/August 2010?
Thanks a bunch!

How is everyone?

I dont know whether to be angry, forgiving or just screw everything right now..:\

OH told me on Friday night he'd see me, Saturday comes and i waited in all day for a text, i wasted a Saturday, and then yesterday night he said he'd be down at 3pm and he'd text me and stuff..And again..Nothing!

Okay, i understand his sisters in hospital but i dunno whats wrong with her..He was there all day on saturday and yeah he told me that on msn and i understood, but today however he said he'd be down for 3 and text me and stuff and i haven't heard a dicky bird all day :growlmad:..I know he's probably in hospital but im so paranoid incase he's found someone else and he's cheating on me, and i know people probably think im being stupid but i dunno what else to think :(

And, if he tries and blames me for standing him up ill just say that i didn't know what was going on since i didn't get a text..Ohhh god i dunno im confused lol!

maybe you should take things a bit slower hun, not put so much pressure on your both x

Yeah i agree with that too hun. I mean its been a week since you made it official, and i know you think you've met the man for you, but you need to make sure you dont rush things so that you actually see his bad side if you get me?? xx

Yeah hun be careful. I know when you meet the right person you 'know' instantly - but it has only been a week so just take things easy. If you put tons of pressure on him in these early days then trust me he'll run a mile.
Try and be as understanding as possible and back off a tinsy bit :)

Paranoia's an ass!...Nah we're fine now :) was talking to him earlier and as i said he's been in the hospital all day and couldn't get no money to see me..So its all gravy :)

Thanks ladies, ill keep that in mind =]..Ive told myself if this relationship dont work out..The whole of the male race can swivel..Im staying single lol :D

I was gonna say what Georgie said. Take things slower and chill :) xxx

Just seems like your thinking a lot, its hard to beleive you have been together a week! If you say to him what you say to us he will run a mile! How old are you? When i had been with my OH a week, i think we saw each other once andd maybe phoned once a day...slooow doown! Was nowhere near thinking of him being `the one` you hardly know anything about him!

Just seems like your thinking a lot, its hard to beleive you have been together a week! If you say to him what you say to us he will run a mile! How old are you? When i had been with my OH a week, i think we saw each other once andd maybe phoned once a day...slooow doown! Was nowhere near thinking of him being `the one` you hardly know anything about him!

Im 20. Well we knew each other 7 years previous as we went to the same school..I dunno if that counts, smiling at each other everytime we crossed paths, but never really dare speak to him until like a week ago..Seems crazy :laugh2:

But yeah we're fine...Arghh damn the goddamn distance!!!..Why the hell do i pick the ones who live right far away? :rofl:..well i search farther a field i think..no one decent around my end lol!

Totally agree with Georgie!
Enjoy the whole getting to know eachother phase and the relaxed and fun part of the relationship iykwim?? Dont get too serious!! I wish I was still in that fun part of the relationship, thats always the best time. Honestly hun just relax and just take things slow :D
:hugs: xxx

Lesleyyyyy, please will you change my username, from lottybump to Charlotteee!!

Thanksss xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->