New young WTTers 18+ only

MEN! So bloody indecisive! :p

your tellin me!! hahaaa. He decided the other week I had to come off my pill cuz he wanted to NTNP and 4 days later took it all away. Im talk to freely about it but it hurts like f*ck.
Lol

xxx

oh has fallen asleep on the sofa yet again.. Dogs KC pappers came though today with a 5gen family tree thingy and bloody hell postie had to knock on the door is blody A3 sized lol.

Ordered some birthday pressents for Lo lol so now he has his jump and spin zedbra thingy, an Aqua draw, wooden puzzles, baby rubiz cube, ELC walk pad thingy possible winning a tool bench on ebay at 6am loland his birthdays not till may :haha:

well ima head off for the night.

Eightiesbirdx Leaves your ex's facebooks alone and heres a smile for you they may seem happy but who knows if they are,i we we have alllooked happy in a relationSHIT before so everyone thought we was happy :thumbup:

Sophie give you oh a kick up the ass lol tell him he needs to decide when he "thinks" would be a goodtime to start TCC considering it can take av 6-12months tocatch that spermy :thumbup:

Thanks hun I know but he doesnt get that lol
Ive tried the whole when do you "think" thing and all I get is "I dunno. Ill just know when I'm ready" lol.
Bloody men!!! hehe I love him really, he was my hero yesterday <3 xx

Thanks hun I know but he doesnt get that lol
Ive tried the whole when do you "think" thing and all I get is "I dunno. Ill just know when I'm ready" lol.
Bloody men!!! hehe I love him really, he was my hero yesterday <3 xx

lol bless him, Erm how about you say to him well if we start NTNP in april then it would take at lest 6months so thats october then 9months till baby turns up so june/july 2011 at the soonest lol show him even if you try now how far away baby #2 could be still :shrug:

MY oh kinda just lets me do what i want :wacko: To start with when Depo first ran out we used condoms but that just stopped happening without any talk about it.

Err feel icky today should probs have some breakfast but err hate the stuff lol

I wish Jamie would let me just do what I want :rofl:

Ive tried talkin him into things like that but it seems to put him off further cuz he feels like im pressuring him haha. I cant win lol

Aww hope you feel better :hugs: xx

that sucks then you have a stubborn Jamie.. My jamie used to be stubborn still is on some things but on others he knows he wont win lol and he wants a big family so i guess that helps me.

Mayeb then give him till april with no baby talk then in april ask him :wacko: men there a weird type aye.

I had a yummy yummy cookie jamie cooked the other night feel better now lol postie turned up with a parcel but i went to the window instead of the door and he was watching my telly lol Ive spoken to him a few times lol

The whole tidy house stopped on sunday but jamie finally got his finger out his ass and cleaned up a bit this morning are our little tiff last night.

Me .. Well i do as much as i can in the day while looking after a baby and all you done since sunday is come home from work and play your stupid game, bath Lo, eat dinner then game, then fall asleep on the bloody Sofa.

Him... Looks sad and sorry (then we went to bed) starts tidying at 6am this morning lol

Have a hot bath.

I saw on some sleeping programme a while ago, that its not the rise in your body temp in the bath that makes you sleepy, its the drop in your body temp about an hour after you get out of the bath that makes you sleepy :hugs:

hope that helped??? x

Oooh, thats interesting!..Thanks Sophie, yeah it did help a treat, was dead when i hit the pillow :rofl: :sleep: xx

Well, ive decided to try and give up coca cola since ive had a filling its kind of put me off for a while, but guilty as sin i had one today..But ones usually better than 2/3 i usually have..Im suprised my teeth aren't rotting yet :laugh2:

Im so looking forward to the weekend :D, have you ladies got anything planned? :) x

Ohh Im badddd with Coke hun. I usually about 2 a day :blush:
Not much this weekend. My mums having Leo 2moro night so I'll probs just get some housework done. Then were going into Birkenhead on saturday to go get OH's glasses fixed because they got broke the other day (if you read my thread in GC you'll see why lol the fat lad the broke in stood on them grrrrr) And probs a bit of shopping. Got some Mothercare vouchers we need to use. One of them was off Georgie xxxx

Then to my mates babys birthday on sunday :) xx

that sucks then you have a stubborn Jamie.. My jamie used to be stubborn still is on some things but on others he knows he wont win lol and he wants a big family so i guess that helps me.

Mayeb then give him till april with no baby talk then in april ask him :wacko: men there a weird type aye.

I had a yummy yummy cookie jamie cooked the other night feel better now lol postie turned up with a parcel but i went to the window instead of the door and he was watching my telly lol Ive spoken to him a few times lol

The whole tidy house stopped on sunday but jamie finally got his finger out his ass and cleaned up a bit this morning are our little tiff last night.

Me .. Well i do as much as i can in the day while looking after a baby and all you done since sunday is come home from work and play your stupid game, bath Lo, eat dinner then game, then fall asleep on the bloody Sofa.

Him... Looks sad and sorry (then we went to bed) starts tidying at 6am this morning lol

Awww bless him! what a good Jamie you have hehe Mine doesnt even know theres a 6 in the morning :rofl:

I have a lot going on in my head, i just feel like slicing it off :(...Why does everything have to be so bloody imperfect when it comes to me :growlmad: :cry: :cry:

Big hugs to eightiesbirdx :( x

Feeling super broody lately! Argh! Going shopping in Southampton tomorrow though, card's gonna take a battering i'm sure!

Hahaha same here Sophielea. I dont even know what Im going out for my im lethal when i have my card on me lol! xx

Whats up hun? xx

Ohhh, just feeling really emotional and paranoid. I just dont understand it. Its mine and OH's 2 weeks today, and to be perfectly honest im paranoid about us already.

I know, i know im probably bein a silly pain in the arse worrying about nothin, but im genuinely scared he doesn't like me anymore and its making me proper cry :(..I haven't seen him for a week over and that was because he couldn't get any money and im getting really scared incase he's found someone else and he's put off seeing me tomorrow to go see her instead =(

Well, he said to me on msn earlier he was unwell, and ive been cheated on before and i just dont know whether to trust that excuse or not..I know i feel horrible for doubting him but, i just cant help it..Its always gonna be in the back of my mind :(

:( hun its only been 2 weeks.
Tbh, I think you let yourself get in too deep too soon =/

:hugs: xxx

I agree with Sophie1205 :( Give him and yourself a break, hon. It'll all work out if it's meant to
:hugs:

Gosh, I'm kinda glad I'm out of work right now! If I was working, I'd probably have a credit card and/or a check card, and I'd watch my money float away just as easily as I'm typing this now! I'm worst with online shopping too lol

Hi everyone :) I'm Sian, 19 and WTT. Nice to meet you all, this forum seems full of lovely people x

I guess your right ladies, im being an idiot again lol..

Well today, ill try not to worry too much and busy myself with other things, hopefully he'll be better soon..:D..

Cant believe im stuck in on a saturday and the suns shinin :\..Cleaning my room officially blows ass! lol D:

Get yourself involved in other things. Like dont focus ALL your attention on him! Play it cool, it works better that way ;)

Soooooooo everyone having a bangin saturday night?? :rofl:
Im clearly not because I'm sat on here :dohh:
So bored :( Heeelllpppp!

Whats everyone doing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g