New young WTTers 18+ only

Mine is just thrilling... we were just meant to be snuggling up for a film as we're saving money just now; but OH is currently lying snoring beside me:haha:

went to look at sofa's had some lovely chicken and got mylil bro staying over but got some alchol for me lol

lol me and little bro watching a movie.. Jamie snooring on the floor lmao!!!

little bro is now asleep also lol however im still watching the movie and drinking lol

Whats up hun? xx

Ohhh, just feeling really emotional and paranoid. I just dont understand it. Its mine and OH's 2 weeks today, and to be perfectly honest im paranoid about us already.

I know, i know im probably bein a silly pain in the arse worrying about nothin, but im genuinely scared he doesn't like me anymore and its making me proper cry :(..I haven't seen him for a week over and that was because he couldn't get any money and im getting really scared incase he's found someone else and he's put off seeing me tomorrow to go see her instead =(

Well, he said to me on msn earlier he was unwell, and ive been cheated on before and i just dont know whether to trust that excuse or not..I know i feel horrible for doubting him but, i just cant help it..Its always gonna be in the back of my mind :(

You got a lot of good advice on your thread, which you have chosen not to reply to. Saying things like 'Its mine and OH's 2 weeks today' is pretty crazy. You have been with 3 guys in 3 months, and with all of them been on a pregnancy forum, in WTT saying that you love each of them.

I think you are too emotionally immature to be in a relationship right now. Especially if you are in your room crying over the fact you haven't seen him in a week, and you've only been with him two weeks. At the end of the day, he is a bloke that you hardly know. Not worth crying over. It sounds as though you might have self esteem issues if this is dragging you down so much, and you go from relationship to relationship without a break. You do not need someone in your life to make you feel valuable. You as a person are worth so much more.

Take a step back, and breathe. Look at this as if you were someone else, looking in. You need to find something else in life that you can be passionate about, that doesn't include a relationship. You need to stop being emotionally reliant on other people. They only person who makes you happy and sad, is you. You control your own emotions, no one else.

I think you need to take a break from WTT and especially a pregnancy forum. Again, this is way too much pressure not just on yourself but also any person you are with in future.

I agree with rafwife, you need to think about this long and hard before you even think about WTT or pregnancy. Out of curiosity how old are you? I'm 20 and I've liked the idea of a baby since I was 14 but I had to find the someone for me before I even looked into the future of WTT and TTC. If he makes you feel like that imagine what kind of a father that would make him...

I do agree with rafwife. I think if he knew you were feeling like this he would run a mile. I've been with Tom 18 months, and see him every weekend and it doesnt bother me if i miss a weekend.

We're getting a house soon. But you need to have people to see when you dont see him.
Like if i cant see my OH, i go out shopping or round town with my best friend.
x

Kittylady, im 20 also..Will be 21 in like 4 months..

I dunno what to think thesedays, im probably not gonna even start thinking about children until im way into my mid 20's or even late 20's for that matter, the whole scenario running up to it is driving me apeshit!!.

I think the best thing i can do thesedays is to just focus on something else and try not to think too much into all this relationship lark!..

I haven't been in my journal yet..Might go check it out in a minute..Thanks for the advice...Again..:wacko:

Totally agree with Rafwife hun.
Thats what I was trying to say about not focussing all your attention on him. Rafwife put it great, find something else you're passionate about x

Lol. Took me a while to understand everything but now i finally do..Feel right thick now :blush:

I wonder what else i can focus on, im not that much of an interesting person where i have hobbies and what not coming out of my ears :laugh2:

I think i might, focus on learning my guitar..Ive had it for 7 months and i still cant play a note :rofl:

Thank you all very much :hugs: :hugs: and im sorry for driving everyone mad lol :D

hey i dont write on this much. but im excited!:happydance: my OH spent the last 2 days minding his nieces by himself, they're 5 years old and 4 months. He did so well! he's been feeding, changing the baby etc and making the older girl dinner and even taught her how to play chess. I know this doesnt seem like a big deal but he hasnt ever babysat and he was really thrown in at the deepend and did so well. Really proud of him :cloud9: He's told me that he defo wants to wait another few years tho because 'babies are hard work' :dohh: how did he not know that already:rofl:

Well i think my body is doing something :happydance: im getting TMI Brown spotting so thinking my period is on its way.

My new sofa turns up on tuesday, got the inlaws round for sunday dinner lol

takes the piss a little bit - but the amount of times i've done it to him i can't argue!!
he's away until friday and i miss him SO much! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->