New young WTTers 18+ only

well my good news anyway.. I FINALLY got my engagement ring back out the jewellers yesterday :happydance:
I got sent off to be resize 5 weeks ago :shock: Im SO happy to have it back :D

Aw lovely :) does it usually take that long? I still have my £10 ring my OH gave me a long time ago when we had no money ( he proposed to me after we'd been together about 3 months.. when you know you know eh! ), but he has hinted at a new one for Valentines day :)
I've said there's only one thing I want, and he said well lets hope I get it right then :)
Trouble is I'm a size 'I' so unless I get it resized I have to get a kids ring!! Haha. I don't want to wait 5 weeks!!
Sophie please tell me that was a one off wait :D

an I??? bloody hell woman you must have dinky fingers!!! I'm a K, and I thought I was tiny lol! No hun it doesnt usually take that long (much to your relief hehe). I think it took so long with mine because the jewellers were it was bought from didnt have an actual jeweller on site so it had to be sent off to be resized special order :)

But if you take it somewhere which has a jeweller on site it should get done quicker :) xx

ohhh thank gosh!!!! my fingers don't particularly look small I think I just have thin knuckles :haha:
what's your ring like? :)

Well my OH has made a deal with me. If we were ever to get engaged, he wanted to do it when we had kids and had enough money to pay for a big wedding, so around 30. 9 years!!
BUT - as motivation for me to shift my 2 stone i put on whilst on implanon, he said if i lose that 2 stone we can get engaged now :happydance: i need your motivation girlys!! xx

You can do it! Just think about that gorgeous ring at the end of it! :D

Heres my ring hun:
https://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/Sophie_1205/P25-12-09_0856-1.jpg

I love it soooooo much <3

xx

ETA: its white gold. and its so lovely because if you look properly its a round diamond with a square setting which is good cuz i couldnt decide wether i wanted a round or square cut diamond so OH chose a PERFECT one for me xx

awwww that's lovely!! really good idea for the diamond <3
i want a white gold one too :) i think i want a chunky band though, i'm too scared of breaking it !!!!

yeah I know what u mean I get scared im gonna break mine but they're really strong. I love the thickness of my ring, its just perfect for my fingers. and my wedding ring will just be a totally plain white gold band, so that my engagement ring stands out :) xx

Gorgeous ring Sophie :) and off topic but how on earth do you manage to keep those nails so perfect without breaking them?!

you know my nails are fake dont you hun??? lol theyre acrylics. My real nails are too weak and do break all the time hehe xxx

ETA: also, acrylics are strong :) ive only ever broken one once and it was just the corner of the nail because I hit my hand on something by accident xx

Yes I know they're fake lol, I'm not that daft:winkwink: but I'd still break mine in about a minute I think:dohh:

:rofl:
have you had them done before hun? honestly theyre really strong! xx

I want some done but i have good nails of my own that grow real quick so i dont wanna ruin them, but my nails always look dead tacky xx

No I've not had them done before, but I have a 50% off voucher for a salon in town :) might book an appointment today; you've convinced me!

Go for it hun!! Make sure you show us some pics of your nails when you get them done :D I need mine doing again very soon. Ive got clear tips at the min and because my real nails have grown underneath you can see them through the tips, doesnt look nice. Cant afford to get them re done at the min though :rofl:

Welcome Tasha :)

I had nail extensions once a few years ago for my Mums wedding, and I haaaaated it! I couldn't even work out how to wipe when I went to the toilet!!
They look SO nice but I just can't deal with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->