New young WTTers 18+ only

:rofl: :rofl:
thats hilarious!!! I have them done so often I'm used to them. It is hard the first time you get them done, I couldnt do my buttons or jeans up when I first had them done years ago. I'm used to having them now.

:hugs: strawberries. that's my equivalent of looking in the pregnancy forums. I hate myself for it cuz I get so jealous :cry:

I had nail extensions once a few years ago for my Mums wedding, and I haaaaated it! I couldn't even work out how to wipe when I went to the toilet!!
They look SO nice but I just can't deal with them!

:rofl:

whats everyone doing tonight then? wheres lesleyann?? shes been quiet on this thread for a while xxx

Im sat in bed, on the laptop wondering if oh's housemates are gonna come back in at 3am and put the music on really loud as usual :dohh:
But we're gonna watch lost in a minute :thumbup: xx

Yeah me too :cry1:
Lol, put a film on or something with a nice hot chocolate xx

:hugs:
you know what I literally dont have the energy to move right now. Im sooo exhausted, Leo has clung to me literally all day! Lol xx

im still here lol just been busy lately, got a new sofa so tons of moving stuff and tidying plus decorating the living lol

Having a valentines dinner tonight since got to go to oh's parents tomorrow and go pick up our laptop from a mates since she is fixing it for us lol

Plus was round next doors last night lol his mate shaun fell asleep in his bedroom then we went home then Oh was chucking up out our bedroom window since he could no make it to the bathroom to see maty nextdoor going out in a taxi then shaun pissing out next doors bedroom window lol had 3ton of gravel turn up for maty next door at 8am this morning and his still not home.

Oh dear! lol

Im doing our valentines dinner 2moro night when the baby is in bed. Only doing enchildas though. But I'm gonna bake some fairy cakes and decorate them with love hearts. Howevveeeeerr, i wanted to put pink icing on them and my nan came back with BLUE icing :dohh: I didnt have the heart to tell her it was wrong. Blue valentines cakes it is then! :rofl:

I know bless her heart. lol
I ended up not using her blue icing anyway :rofl:
I made my owm icing =D butter icing. Its soooooo nice and I got a pink food dye =D
I'll show you a pic of my cakes in a bit. I'm so proud of them hehe xx

Not to totally change the subject but df brought up TTC all by himself today! I'M so excited! I thought he was just playing along to shut me up but we went shopping and he kept picking stuff out dodge future lo! made my day.

Went to Oh's Parents for dinner yesterday and found out aslong at the MIL can get the time off which she finds out today, Today they will be booking a holiday to spain for in july and Pay for me, Oh and Lo to go aswell as for the 3 passports, and most things while we are there. :happydance:

Aww thats fantastic hun. I wanna go away this year. See if she'll sneak me in :haha: jokes.

We cant go anywhere cos saving for our bond on a rented house xx

awww im quite lucky i guess this year.

June Camping
July Spain
September Butlins lol

Ill put you in my suitcase lmao :haha:

How big of a bond you got to save?

Our deposit was £595 i think :dohh:

Wow Lesleyann, busy summer for you :) will these be Kyle's first holidays?

Wow Lesleyann, busy summer for you :) will these be Kyle's first holidays?

No they wont be his been to butlins for a couple of days in aug last year and we went any to butlins for 5days in october, But it will be his first camping trip and first holiday aboard lol

So now im on a mission to lose weight and firm and lose some mummy tummy, Well due to the holidays and the fact my doctor told me i was fat at 5ft5 and 11stone :dohh:

I saw your thread about that:growlmad: totally rediculous, you've just have a baby for god's sake!! I hope this doesn't give you a complex hun:hugs:

Well i've been looking and most places are charging about £500

And yes please, im on a diet too so come June/July i'll be thin enough to fit in your suitcase :haha:
xx

silly ladies and your diets. "you look best when you're comfortable in your own skin" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNYCBpZ_ZxY&feature=related

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"