New young WTTers 18+ only

good luck!
Hopefully hear the pitter patter of tiny bodacious feet soon! :haha:

hallooo charlotte :mrgreen: xxx

right ive think ive updated most of the list if ive missed you please remind me haha

Been very busy looking after an Ill me and an Ill baby :coffee:

Lesley I have a year now if that helps?? can you put me in 2011, i have no month though. xxxxx

Hey everyone . . im 19 and WTT till i finish my childcare course . . .which is this summer . . . :) :) . .so hopefully ttc later this year . . :) :) . .

oh and Bodacious . .good luck . . :thumbup:

Hopefully i wont be too far behind you . .:hugs:

xxxxx

Summer officially starts end of March doesn't it?
I'm TTC soon, have to be in my job 1.5 months to qualify for maternity pay so just waiting for that! I have got the job just waiting to sign the contract and then the clock starts ticking :) so, soon!!! HOPEFULLY!!!!!! :) x

yeah i suppose it does . .:blush:

but my summer is officially startin wen i finish my end of year exams . .
so middle of May for me. . :happydance:

sooooo exicted . . :baby:
xxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! Good luck to you all! Hope to see you in TTC soon!

updated again :thumbup:

Got my adviser meeting later for college am trying to get into midwifery.

hi everyone, Im back :)

did you all miss me :blush:

It was so so good to take a break girls, i obviously still have that ache but a lots happened since I had gone and i can say im not AS bad...im just concentrating on a year at a time and getting my own place...things arent going to well with OH at the moment either but :wacko:

just wanted to say hi to you all, xxx

hi everyone, Im back :)

did you all miss me :blush:

It was so so good to take a break girls, i obviously still have that ache but a lots happened since I had gone and i can say im not AS bad...im just concentrating on a year at a time and getting my own place...things arent going to well with OH at the moment either but :wacko:

just wanted to say hi to you all, xxx

welcome back hun :hugs:

:blush: had a little time out hun, was well needed...feel a lot more posative in myself now! My head was all over the place!
xx

Sometimes I think I should take a break from here too, never manage it though:blush:

Glad you're feeling a bit better:hugs:

just gonna keep a low profile nowdays but know i can come speak to my WTT girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->