New young WTTers 18+ only

Hey im Zoe and im 20yrs old.i have a lil girl scarlett who is 3 months and me and my DH are goin to start ttc in feb 2011 xx

So, my OH and I changed our TTC date. We're not going to start trying until November 2011. We were going to start trying October of this year, but after a serious discussion about it all, we decided to hold off until we get married. It's for the better, and I know this, but it's so hard to wait!

Hey im Zoe and im 20yrs old.i have a lil girl scarlett who is 3 months and me and my DH are goin to start ttc in feb 2011 xx

Welcome to BnB! Hope you enjoy your time with us here! :flower:

Hello, Zoe!

My OH and I can't start TTC until after we get married, as he's joining the Navy... which means we have two months to wait! Hehe.

Hi everyone... Don't know if I can just stick my nose in and post here.

But I'm Charlotte, I'm 19 and I have a son Noah who is nearly and year and a half (eek!) and my OH and I are hoping to TTC in 2014 when I've finished uni.

OH is a newly qualified teacher and I'm doing history and politics at uni, have no idea what to do afterwards!

Nice to meet you all. *waves*

=]

Hello!! WAVES!!! You can add me to the list...! I am long time wtt'er!! currently 20 and wanting to ttc september 2014 :D xx Hi to all the other wtt'ers by the way :D

Hello to all, would love to join in! Currently 19, 20 in a few months and am WTT...waiting rather impatiently! SIL is pregnant with baby no 3 and i just sooo want that! Hopefully TTC in next few years after I finish my health care course

Glad I'm not alone in this :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome =]

How is everyone tonight?

Oh and Charlotteee- great name! :p

=]

My day's going well. OH and I took the kids shopping and I had a doctor appointment. Nothing that was all the much fun, but it was something to do. lol. Currently we're at OH's sister's house, just relaxing.

I've finally realized OH is right and that we should wait until after we're married, but I hate waiting. But OH made a good point in saying that this will be my last time going through this so I should enjoy it while it lasts.

I've finally realized OH is right and that we should wait until after we're married, but I hate waiting. But OH made a good point in saying that this will be my last time going through this so I should enjoy it while it lasts.

This is the same position I'm in. My OH is right we need to wait until I've finished uni so we have two wages behind us and ideally I would like to be married before we TTC again. But I'm just so damn broody now!!

I have to keep telling myself that it's not THAT long until we start TTC and it'll all be worth the wait when we do. But I do wish time would hurry up and fly by a little quicker...

Had a really rubbish day today, got out of uni and found that someone had slashed one of my tyres so had to ask my tutor and OH to come and rescue me as I had Noah so I couldn't change it by myself. About 20 people who I knew drove past and no one stopped to help. Noah was going crazy because he doesn't like being coped up in the car seat but we had to stay there because I have the only key for the car. We've finally just got in so plan is to have a nice bath I think!

Sorry for the really long post and mini rant!!

Hope everyone is okay

=]

Being busy with uni and a little one time should fly by for you, xcmjstaax! It sucks to hear about your tire though. I got a flat tire driving to school last summer, but fortunately my OH was already on campus to help me out!

Hope all's well for you and all the other ladies on here!

:D

Update: we are officially NTNP as of right now and we will move to TTC in a month or 2!

Update: we are officially NTNP as of right now and we will move to TTC in a month or 2!

Ohhh exciting!! I hope you get your bfp before too long!

You'd think I would be really busy with uni and running around after Noah (who I swear is THE most energetic toddler ever)... But I always seem to have time to think about TTC, even when I dont have to time to do my assignments and the housework!! Mind I shouldn't be complaining at all...

Hope everyone is okay this evening!

=]

Congrats! It must be exciting!

I can't wait until I get to NTNP. Hehe.

xcmjstaax - I have a toddler (who is probably as energetic as yours) and a 6 month old, I'm going to college full-time and I still find time to think about TTC, too.

mmmm ok so im going into feeding rooms when im out shopping and people are popping all over the place and im suddenly realising how big my little guys getting and how iccle newborn babys are....so im broody :haha:
Can i pretty please join you ladies?
Me and OH want 2...ideally a girl next time but id still be happy with a little boy...but we cant TTC till wev got a place of our own and my degree and his Leccy course is done...so we're looking at like 5 years?
:sad2::sad2::sad2:
Im loving my little boy but i hate that theres gonna be a chunky age gap between him and the next....
So yeh, can i maybe join for WTT 2015???
omg, thats so far away....:cry: xxxx

OH has decided he doesn't want to wait until after the wedding to start TTC- he wants to start now! I'm on for June/July 10 but you can take me off now. Good luck to everyone!

:wave: Hi Kris!!! Welcome to the horrible waiting period.

Good luck bodacious. Im jealous :growlmad: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->