New young WTTers 18+ only

I don't know if I mentioned this, but OH and I have pushed out TTC back until 2014. :( We're waiting until I'm done with college and get a job before we try. It'll be a long wait, but well worth it in the end: OH agreed that if we wait until I have a good job, we can have 4 instead of 3!

Have you told me before Georgie? Or is it something new? Telll meeeeee :lol:

Hey can you put me on the list were gunna try this year between sept and nov!

i havent told anyyyone ;)

you will have to wait and see in 14months :D

Lol!

Its just when I will ahve enough money to buy something!

Been saving for ages for and ticks one 'to do' off my WTT list xx

have not been on the past few days..... Got my tattoo last night :thumbup:

Jamie got half of his new tribal on saturday lol Got to go back next week or so so get mine filled to the line since mine went pretty swollen, and Jamie had to stop half way though

Oh Georgie is it your bug??

Aww can we see ur tattoo lesley? my jamie is getting his tattoo on saturday :) xx

Oh Georgie is it your bug??

Aww can we see ur tattoo lesley? my jamie is getting his tattoo on saturday :) xx

yeah sure, it took about 3 hours.. got to go back next week to make sure its gone all the way to the lines if not got to get a bit more filling... My jamie got part of his tribal done on saturday

Ok heres pictures from last night..

When my Oh gets home ill get him to take a new one, and ill take a picture of jamies..

First one is just the outline and part filled, Second one is done

Attachments

• Part way though.jpg
    Part way though.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
  • done.jpg
    done.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 8
WOW! bloody ell that must have took ages. how long did it take? did it hurt? mines only tiny haha!

It looks fab hun! x

WOW! bloody ell that must have took ages. how long did it take? did it hurt? mines only tiny haha!

It looks fab hun! x

about 3 hours lol its my first aswell parts of it hurt quite badly other parts where fine...

I took my Ds with me though and completed the game lol took my mind off it for a while..

Oh is having his second his first is Lo's name on his lower arm. Oh was having his done for 3 hours and its not done but since he is getting a tribal to keep it from going gray the guy had to keep going over it with a mag ( needle that splits at the bottom into like i think it was 6-8 needles ) lol

nooo babe!

sorry i was like bug huh?!

thats not coming till i eventually get preganant...im not that insane :D

xxxx

:rofl:

Ohhh ok! I wanna know what it is you can buy then lol. Guess we'll see next year then :lol:

Oh Lesley did you get a pic of Jamie's tattoo? Ill put on up of my Jamies on sat :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->