New young WTTers 18+ only

Strawberries what do you mean hun? That you didn't find it easy??

If that's what you mean my OH really struggled with his theory. Took him 3 times to pass it xxx

Yeah I found it quite difficult- there was alot of questions that I thought two options could be right and just had to guess. Just glad I passed and never have to do it again lol.

I know what you mean! I dont drive but I helped Jamie study for his and there are a lot of questions that are quite ambiguous and 2 options could be right! He failed his practical first time but hes got it again on 17th March so fingers crossed he passes! Have you passed your practical?? xx

Oooh 17th is lucky because it's St Patricks day :) he'll pass. Yep I passed mine last summer. Are you planning to take lessons?

Edit: My thousandth post! lol

I have my practical test a week on Fri.. argh! I failed first time so am so scared it will happen again!

Ahh well done strawberries :) hehe. I hope he does pass.
No Im not yet. We cant really afford to have both of us driving. When I get a job and I can afford to Im sure I will :)

Ooh good luck DJ987! Hope you pass :hugs:

Ahh well done strawberries :) hehe. I hope he does pass.
No Im not yet. We cant really afford to have both of us driving. When I get a job and I can afford to Im sure I will :)

Ooh good luck DJ987! Hope you pass :hugs:

I have good news ladies! My OH and I have finally picked a date! On October 1st, we get to start NTNP!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Omg aidensxmomma you're gonna have your hands full! Great news though :D

Dw Strawberries my friend has taken his theory test 3 times and hasn't passed it yet!

Hi everyone, I have been looking around the site for a while so I thought i'd post. I don't know if I am classed as waiting to try but me and my OH have been together for 2.5 years and have lived together for 4 months (it feels longer cos I moved in in July 09 and he didn't join me properly (just weekends until Oct. )

I think we both feel we have found the one, and he knows how excited I am about having children but he doesn't see it happening for another 9 years (when he is 30 ) :sad1: I definately see the sense in waiting but not that long, so if we last I hope to start ttc in 2016. Will just have to pursuade the OH when the time comes. I am 19 and he is nearly 21 btw.

I used to be on the pill but came off it in January, we were using condoms but have stopped using them and are using the withdrawal method along with me following my cycle / checking CF and being aware of when I am ovulating.

I know hormonal contraception is more reliable but I really don't like it. We have spoken about what we would do if i did get pregnant and we would both definately keep our child and just get on with it/be happy about it, but we want to be better placed for our future first.

I am sooooooooooooo broody though it is unreal.

I am at a top university and there is soo much pressure / expectancy for you to just get a degree, get a massively demanding job, make loadddddsss of money and maybe have kids when your 35 wealthy and successful but thats not how I see my life at all!!!

For me having children is a massive part of my life, bigger than all that and I do NOT want to be over 30 when I start having children!!!

Anyway, helllo to everyone!

heyy can ya add me? My name is Allison me and husband had our first december 18th 2009 =] ....we would like them close together yeah go ahead and call us crazyyy ! haha ....but we are going to try between august and november of 2010 haha soo I guess just put me down for a range ! if anyone else is trying around that time lemme no i would like buddy!

freaked out this morning when i woke up i had a baby dream....

MC = 2weeks before i found out i was pregnant i had a dream i would be pregnant at camping ** well i had a MC just before camping **

Kyle = few weeks before i found out i was pregnant i had a dream i would have a baby and my baby would turn 1 on my Ohs 21st, Well My Lo will be 1 two days before my Oh's 21st....

Last night i had a dream that for some reason due to spotting and no periods i had a scan and it showed a 24/25week baby

:shrug:

Okkaaaayyy thats freaky, and will be freaky if true, but you've been on depo??

HI :) I seem to have been away from the forum for a while. But I'm back :) heellooo hello!!

Oooh freaky, do you think it could be true?

No i dont think so currently im taking more as an advance warning maybe to be careful as when i lest expect it i may end up pregnant :shrug:

It was really weird though since the reason i had a scan was due to spotting lack of period but for some reason was not getting a + on pregnancy test so they did a scan to check on everything and found a baby lol Im thinking by my family Experince it must of been a girl since i was not showing and my mum never showed with me and so far ive pretty much followed the family "pregnancy rules" lol

I guess it was extra weird to me since ive got no period, had spotting and - lol even though ive been on depo :haha:

Pregnancy is not the only time ive had predictive dreams though :dohh: i once had a dream i was arguing with my mum in a door way **which i had never seen before** 6months later i was having that arguement in that door way ***my Ex's House ** lol

That is crazy about the dreams! Crazy in a good way though. :)

Bleh. I hate talking to my mom :( She kicked me out two months ago, and I've been staying at my grandparents' house 3000 miles away. We talk occasionally, but no matter how the conversation goes I'm always left feeling like something's missing...

Anyway, that would be pretty crazy if you turned out to be preg! Unlikely, so very crazy!
OH and I haven't seen each other (except on Skype) since December, so no way I could be :haha: Bummer though for me! I got to babysit my cousin's little half sister who turned three in December. She's a doll! I definitely want one of my own now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->