New young WTTers 18+ only

Haven't posted here for a while... Hope everyone is okay.

Having a rough time at the moment because I have a stinking cold and loads of time to sit around and contemplate TTC... Just felt really down today because I have such a long wait ahead!

But enough moaning, Charlotteee and Pansylove, both of your hair look fabulous! I wish I had the guts to do something more interesting with mine!

=]

pictures of mine and jamies tattoo's from last night

Jamies Kyle Was done last year.

Jamies Tribal wasd done last saturday 3Hours 20Mins not finished yet.

My Stars, 30 in total 3Hours Last Sunday *mothers day pressie*

Attachments

• 16032010193.jpg
    16032010193.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 18032010197.jpg
    18032010197.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 18032010198.jpg
    18032010198.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Wowww :) you both have great tattoo's!

Jamie gets his 2moro at 5pm :) I'm gonna get my fixed soon hopefully because it looks more like Lea than Leo :( xx

Wowww :) you both have great tattoo's!

Jamie gets his 2moro at 5pm :) I'm gonna get my fixed soon hopefully because it looks more like Lea than Leo :( xx

whats he getting ?

Once im done having babies im going to get there names somewhere or ive got 5 Big stars not full i might colour pink or blue or put K and then others in each one i duno yet lol

Aww that sounds nice :)

Hes just gettin Leo and his date of birth down his arm :) xx

pictures of mine and jamies tattoo's from last night

Jamies Kyle Was done last year.

Jamies Tribal wasd done last saturday 3Hours 20Mins not finished yet.

My Stars, 30 in total 3Hours Last Sunday *mothers day pressie*

I love the stars on your back! Plus your OH's tattoo with Kyle is really cute as well. I'd suggest it to my OH but he's far too much of a whimp!

Right, heres OH's tattoo he got done today:

https://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/Sophie_1205/26753_372159033217_726318217_361889.jpg\

I had mine touched up because I wasnt happy with it. here it is when it was originally done: (the O looks like an A, so it looks like Lea :( )

https://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/Sophie_1205/DSC00360.jpg

here it is today. he tried to make it look less like an A but I think it still looks like Lea :(

https://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/Sophie_1205/26753_372157388217_726318217_361885.jpg

have to say it does a bit hun have you thought about turning the flick on the O into a Kiss X

I did think that but then it may look a bit like Leox lol. Im so annoyed about it :( x

Oohh thanks!! Did you not tell him before hand what it was meant to say? xx

:nope: I just said what do you think this says and he said Leo :) xx

On the topic of tattoos (one of my favorite topics, by the way :thumbup: ) I just got my second one done on Friday. :) I have Aiden's name and birthdate on my left shoulder and just got Mady's done on my right. I'll take a picture and put it up later. I've already got my third one planned and hope to get it done for my birthday. I want to get a pair of angel wings that says forever loved and missed around it. It's for the baby that I lost. I figured both of my living children got their names on me, my angel baby deserves something too. :)

And Sophie - I asked my OH what your tattoo said and he said Leo also. :flower:

soph, why did they do the flick on it!

its very pretty by the way!

i asked Terry what is says and he said 'why do you want a tattoo of a girls name on your wrist!' TWIT, im like its Sophie's...he says so it says Leo then...and looks at me like im mad!

i also reckon you should haxe a 'x' put on the end...but i also think you should colour the heart in! but thats only because my hearts pink! haha!

its a very gorgeous tattoo!

xxx

I want to get a pair of angel wings that says forever loved and missed around it. It's for the baby that I lost.

I'm getting one either on my wrist or foot, i want either footprints or some angel wings. With 10.12.09 and a kiss underneath it xx

Or a lily, cos thats what she would have been called if she'd been a girl - i like to think she was x

I want to get a pair of angel wings that says forever loved and missed around it. It's for the baby that I lost.

I'm getting one either on my wrist or foot, i want either footprints or some angel wings. With 10.12.09 and a kiss underneath it xx

Or a lily, cos thats what she would have been called if she'd been a girl - i like to think she was x

im getting hearts on my wrist to symbolise each one of my angels.:hugs:.xx

You ladies are so brave!
Im far too much of a wimp for a tatt lol, also i change my mind and style every 10 minutes so a week later guaranteed id regret it lol
Beautiful pictures tho,
soph i think the 2nd pic does look more like leo than lea
xxxxx

Thank you hun! i feel really upset over it that it doesnt look like leo :(
but thanks im glad you think it looks like Leo :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member