New young WTTers 18+ only

I can't remember if i've posted in here yet :shrug:
Not really been on the WTT area, i just tend to wander the forum :)
I'm 18 and wanting to try sometime next year, OH wants to try now but i think it's to early in our relationship.
And I got ENGAGED yesterday :cloud9:

xx

Congrats!

As for news for me, I only have two more days (today and tomorrow) of birth control and then I get to go off it! So happy about it.

Plus, my baby boy is going to be 2 in 14 days! Time just flies. My cousins little boy just turned 2 today.

Lastly, my OH and I keep going back and forth about when to TTC and we have finally decided that at the latest we will TTC after our wedding (11-11-11), but will probably end up doing it before then. :happydance:

Oh, and I've been feeling a little down because a friend of mine told me her and her boyfriend were going to start trying for a baby. So happy for her that she found this amazing guy who she wants a family with buy also a little jealous. :blush:

Thankyou for the congatulations ladies :)

I feel awful, my OH's niece literally threw herself off the couch when i was trying to do her nappy (first nappy i've ever done), she was screaming and i was crying with her... OH has been out all day and left me with the baby :growlmad:. I feel like i shouldn't even have kids if the baby was able to do that when i was suppose to be looking after her. The babies mum knows and said it's ok.

Work played a 'prank' on me and put lots of peppers on my food the other night that i payed for and my OH's brothers dog ate them and has just been put down, OH thinks its the peppers but i duno.

Didn't want to put this a thread because it's not thread worthy, but needed to vent :dohh:

xx

Aww how old is his niece?? Kids usually throw tantrums when you change their nappys lol. Mine does x

Both of my kids like to throw little fits when I try to change them. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the dog, too.:hugs:

tmi but im keeping alittle record... brown seems to be turning into red spotting i dont no if i should :cry: or :happydance: lol i need AF to get pregnant lol but i hate having AF

hey girls. just wanted to come here and tell you the news.
we were WTT until about another month, but today I got my BFP!
We were using protection so I'm not entirely sure what happened, but took two tests today because I'm 9 days late, and both are quite obvious BFPs.

To tell you the truth I'm f*cking terrified. But obviously happy and excited!

<3 good luck to everyone in the future, I will peek back over here often anyway :)

Congratulations hun. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you xx

hey girls. just wanted to come here and tell you the news.
we were WTT until about another month, but today I got my BFP!
We were using protection so I'm not entirely sure what happened, but took two tests today because I'm 9 days late, and both are quite obvious BFPs.

To tell you the truth I'm f*cking terrified. But obviously happy and excited!

<3 good luck to everyone in the future, I will peek back over here often anyway :)

Wow congratulations hun! How exciting for you! I think I'd feel terrified too, but also extremely excited! Enjoy and good luck!

Hey girls... can I join you?

I am 22 & WTT.

My names Becca.
x

heyy can i join you here, i'm 18 well 19 in august and i've got 3 years at uni, so hopefully i'l be TTC in 2013 - wow that seems forever away! jealous of all you ladies who can try sooner xx

Hi my name is Abbee and I am new to this site. I am getting married in August. We are WTT in 2012. Thanks
Abbee

Hey girls :D i keep missing this thread haven't been on it in ages!

Got super broody today watching the Jon & Kate Plus 8 episode where the sextuplets turn 5.. so sweet!
Don't get me wrong tho, DEFINITELY don't want sextuplets!!!!

How is everyone? :flower:

hi everyone, haven't been on this thread in a while, sophie the kids on jon and kate are so cute! i just want to take the 6 of them home with me
just realised that i've been with my OH for almost the exact same amount of time as you and i'm visiting NY this summer too! are you excited?

Hiiii!! I'm WTT untill next year :D x

hi everyone, haven't been on this thread in a while, sophie the kids on jon and kate are so cute! i just want to take the 6 of them home with me
just realised that i've been with my OH for almost the exact same amount of time as you and i'm visiting NY this summer too! are you excited?

Haha how weird! Yeah I'm really excited gonna be out there for my birthday which is cool :) 4th time going haha! You excited?

And as cute as they are i wouldn't wanna take all 6 of them home! Mentallll. I'm fine being a bystander :D

You girls going to NY... where are you from? I live in NY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->