New young WTTers 18+ only

aw i can imagine :hugs:
I agree the first one deffo looked like lea, lol for a sec i thought that was the pic of the touched up one and thought :nope:
lol
but then i saw the next and that looks like leo with a flick imo xxxxxx

Thanks! well the way i see it really is if you know me you know it says Leo :lol: xx

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs410.snc3/24781_379698029126_743864126_3661900_7708852_n.jpg

Got mine :thumbup: I got it on tuesday. I'll post a better picture tonight now its starting to scab over :sick:

very nice hun and ooo the scabbing is horrible lol mine iched horribly :growlmad:

Mine wasn't too bad on the one on my back - i kept picking it though :dohh:
And this ones ok so far. I just keep putting vaseline on it xx

lol i have not picked mine well the scabs off now anyway but yeah lol best part of the day was in bed getting the OH to rub the Savlon on it got rid of all the iches lol

how are you guys so brave????
:haha: xxx

its not that bad really hun and i figered if i can push a baby out my bits i can get a tattoo lol mine "hurt" the most right at the top of my back.. and i would say its more annoying than pain full lol

Yeah it just feels like burning. And it sends shivers through you. I find it quit relaxing actually lol x

Either click the litle attach button when u post a reply or upload your photo to photobucket and copy n paste the code into your post xx

Dunno why I haven't found this yet! I'm 19 and would like to start TTC in 2014. I graduate college in 2013 and will probably be getting masters in 2015

lool, i figured pushing a baby out was just a neccesity, now way of gettin out of it if i wanna have my LO lol...no way could i do it outta choice :haha:

Hey ladies, i'll be 19 next week and hoping to TTC end of this year, start of 2011. Which really does not seem that far away :0
I feel like i'm getting old haha.
x

I can't remember if i've posted in here yet :shrug:
Not really been on the WTT area, i just tend to wander the forum :)
I'm 18 and wanting to try sometime next year, OH wants to try now but i think it's to early in our relationship.
And I got ENGAGED yesterday :cloud9:

xx

hello can i join in iam andrea iam 19 but iam 20 june 3rd and iam unsure on when we will ttc. :(

I can't remember if i've posted in here yet :shrug:
Not really been on the WTT area, i just tend to wander the forum :)
I'm 18 and wanting to try sometime next year, OH wants to try now but i think it's to early in our relationship.
And I got ENGAGED yesterday :cloud9:

xx

congrats on the engagment.:happydance:

welcome.. Also congrats on your engagment :flower:

Will updatethe list later or tomorrow since ive got to get ready to go out soon....

My update still no Af :dohh: TMI spotting and pinky water when wiping as of about 2hours ago :dohh: it really takes the Pss...

Jamies tattoo is not fully coloured in how ever we will both have to go back for thouch ups lol

Brought 2 new bikini's for my holidays..

Been making cakes in prep for Lo's 1st birthday

You're starting early Lesleyann! The cake will be a masterpiece by the time his birthday comes round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->