New young WTTers 18+ only

Thank you Sophie :hugs: :hugs:..In fact come to think of it i ain't done an introduction yet lol:

Well, my name is Danielle. Im 20 years old but will turn 21 on 29th June this year, im a college student on my second year of business administration. I live in Mansfield, have one very lovely OH called Rick who is 21, 22 next month bless him :D, and im WTT because of money issues, education, housing and of course because me and current OH haven't been together all that long :)

Pleased to meet everyone, again lol :D xx

I didnt join in in the old thread but I felt brave and joined this one :)

Dont worry Danielle you'll find someone 10000 times better hunny.

And Georgie shhhhhh or i'll tell all yours ;)

hehe only messing :hugs:

xx

Hehe :hugs:

Does anyone else find themselves sitting there thinking about being pregnant soooooo much then go to say something to OH but then stop yourself because they'll think your mad.... do you know what I mean?? :blush: Like freak them out a bit as to why you think about it so much?? Or is it just me? lolllll x

Hahaha! That made me laugh..everytime we see a bugaboo..I poke him and say look, bee or look, cameleon haha! I think I'm pushing him a bit too far lol!
Xxx

I think thats so cute Georgie.
Yeah I'm the same atm for not wanting to push him. Obviously cuz Im overrrr excited about NTNP I have loads I wanna say but I'm biting my tongue in case he changes his mind :rofl: x

Hahaha he moans everytime I do it lmao!
You can tell me all that's going on in that little head of yours?!
Xxxx

Lol on here?? I'd sound like a nutcase :rofl:
Im just wayyyy over thinking things. Do you wana come on msn for a chat??
xx

I'm on my phone atm...gimmie half hour, and ill be home xx
I wanna here now...oh and soph, check out my weight loss ticker!

Xxxxx

Nuts, ive just thought..Ill be on my period for work placement..

Im on BCP at the moment, but thinking about stopping it after my 21st as that'll be my 4th year of taking it and i want to regulate things so i can track my periods..

Something gives me the feeling ill be late on, im usually on by 3 days maximum. I find that i dont get much of a period when im late...

Theres nothing more brutal than getting your hopes up your preggers and then remembering you dont have a boyfriend and it wont happen for many years to come :rofl:

Just to join in with everyone else, here's my intro:haha:

I'm Emma, just turned 18 in December there. I've been with my OH (Jamie) for almost two years. Had a miscarriage in December 2008 and now WTT until I get uni over and done with :)

Georgie well done!!!!! :hugs:

Awww Danielle :hugs: It might not be years!! you could meet mr.right tomorrow, you never know! xx

Thanks Again Sophie..i bet your all bored of me moaning already. im sorry if you are :( im just a natural pessmist i suppose lol :D

Nope :) WTT is all about moaning :rofl:
I'm a pessimist to so dont worry its not just you hehe x

heyyyyy..I no what you all mean about pointing out prams lol i keep telling Oh once we have #2 i NEED!! a Icandy for a double :haha: having a few drinks tonight since its a friday :happydance: so sorry if i post later and its a bit all over the place.

Eightiesbirdx im sure you will find mr right faster than you think and have lots of lovely babies with him :hugs:

well i got a huge cheap bottle on lambrini lol and a few bottles of the cheap version of WKD. Us mummies need a huge break at the weekend once the Oh is home i tell Oh (not in a nasty way or ungrateful way) i work all day i dont get time off if im ill or anything where as he does and i dont get set breaks lol

just talked Oh into a sort of temping not really to TTC but so i can follow how the Depo is coming out and get to no my body better and after #2 to use as a birth control to no when not to have sex since i hate putting things into my body but loved the idea of no period :dohh:

So hands up girls with Lo's and without how many of you looked at newborn closes for first or next baby :baby:

Thats a good idea about the temping :) If i knew how I'd probably do it too :rofl: But trying to play things cool for OH.

Do you mean baby clothes hun?? Haha drunk already! I have yes :blush: I dont wanna buy anything.... yet.... but no harm in looking heheh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->