New young WTTers 18+ only

I think its possible :) you should get ur ass to a supermarket and test NOWW!! :haha: xx

Hi girls..
how are you?
I'm a little sad .. I would like to have a baby ..
a few days sooner thought with my boy that I was pregnant because my AF is late 2 weeks .. and one test was positive ... but unfortunately a few days later, test negative .
my boy was glad as thought that I was pregnant, he sad when I told him that I'm not...
I told him that we can now TTC ... it said that it NO ..
I don't understand this :shrug:

Hi girls..
how are you?
a few days sooner thought with my boy that I was pregnant because my AF is late 2 weeks .. and one test was positive ... but unfortunately a few days later, test negative .
my boy was glad as thought that I was pregnant, he sad when I told him that I'm not...

If you got a positive and then a negative, and af still hasnt shown, you could be pregnant. Have you had af since getting the negative? Its very uncommon to get a false positive x

Hi girls..
how are you?

If you got a positive and then a negative, and af still hasnt shown, you could be pregnant. Have you had af since getting the negative? Its very uncommon to get a false positive x
2 and 4 January I was spotting ... I was a gynecologist 5 January and said that I'm not pregnant

I think its possible :) you should get ur ass to a supermarket and test NOWW!! :haha: xx

Lol, im seriously thinking of investing in a cheap test when i go to work tomorrow, but the thought of holding my pee for hours doesn't appeal :rofl:

I know a shop called bodycare that do 2 strip tests for 99p so, im going to invest in a test and test tomorrow and save the other for thursday :)

Look out for pictures :D :laugh2: x

When i went to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy, i had to get up in the morning, and hold my pee in whilst walking to the doctors, i ran in and said to the receptionist, piss pot, now please!! And ran to the loo :rofl:

And when i was in hospital having all tests to confirm miscarriage, they kept making me pee on demand :haha: i was sat on the loo for hours, trying to squeeze the tiniest but of wee wee out :rofl:

Yeah we have bodycare here too :) its amazingly good. They have this fake tan called legs for 99p and it soooo good, i think i can just about say nearly as good as san tropez and fake bake :D

I'll be looking for pics :) xxx

Lol. im proper scared incase it is positive :rofl: i dont fancy texting my ex telling him im pregnant with his baby :(

So, ill be testing tomorrow and thursday if AF hasn't showed up..but i keep getting the slightest stomach ache and then it goes away and then my back starts hurting again, so somethings going on.

Unless, i just hold my pee until the afternoon, and then go on my lunch break to buy the pregnancy test..Yep i will be posting pictures so sit tight haha :D x

You dont even need to tell him right away, if you are you can wait until the first scan and just say look im carrying your baby, this is NOT an invitation to get back together, im telling you so you have the choice to be a father to your baby. If not, you are more than capable of doing this yourself. You dont need him xxx

I know, since what happened between us in December if i am pregnant, i dont think id want him near our kid, but alas we'll see what tomorrow brings..If its positive then fair enough, that and breaking the news to my parents will be the scariest thing ever, i bet id have to drop out of college as well to have my baby..

And then im sure the guy im infactuated with will be put off me as well once i tell him im pregnant (if i am)..:(

Your parents will be there for you. And you dont have to quit college! My friend is 17 and she's still at college whilst lookin after her 8 month old baby.

And if he likes you in the same way, he'll be there for you. Just dont hide it from him, and if he runs hes not worth it xxx

anyone one else finding today soooo long.. My lo has been brushing his teeth for 10/15mins now lol he will cry if i take the tooth brush off him :dohh:

Roll on 3pm and his nap time maybe ill have a nap to lol or tidy up :coffee:

oh and TEST!!!!!! :haha:

I'm finding today really long too, I feel as if it should be about 6 o'clock. I'm meant to be studying right now but as you can see I'm not:haha:

I'm finding today really long too, I feel as if it should be about 6 o'clock. I'm meant to be studying right now but as you can see I'm not:haha:

i no what you mean hun, ive washed up thats it :haha: we are in the middle of decorating and all ive done is wash up lol Lo is alseep and should be down till around 5pm ish and im just going to sit my fat ass on here more than likely :haha:

Aww hun, i was hoping you were secretly :haha:

Never mind, at least you dont have to go through the hassle of telling knob jockey ex :rofl:

xxx

I know, was thinking definitely am and then AF comes and im like..damn it lol, and then..Phew!! :rofl:

My thoughts exactly Lotty, oh and thats something else..At the moment i think he's stopped pestering me, he started again..Been leaving messages on the house phone and driving everyone mad..:growlmad:..im so gonna give him a piece of my mind if he carrys on, the fucking twat :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->