New young WTTers 18+ only

i keep looking at girly things but also everything kyle has now own grown and moses basket ect is all bagged in the loft for the next one.

Whos got snow its coming down fast and hard here

Yeah Ive got allllll of Leo's stuff he has grown out of :)

Nope not snowing here but it has been all week. And its all stuck! x

I bought one thing with the intention of my baby wearing it when it was born, but its never going to be born now :cry: so its in the cupboard awaiting our next arrival :) dunno when that'll be. Loser boyfriend wont give me what im missing now! Grrr lol. No hes not a loser really, he wants to do it properly this time, so im back on the pill :madgrowl:

Nooo we've got no snow coming down, lots on the ground from monday though, just -18 degree temps :( xxx

We've had snow here..i think about 7cm fell on tuesday..and a few flakes have fallen today..hear we're gonna get plenty more :(

Hiii ladies... I see some new people in here! It's nice to meet you all! For those who don't know... I'm amanda and 20, oh is chris and turning 21 soon. We won't be trying for 4ish or more years. I live in the us and am school to be a teacher... Want to finish my degree before TTC and have a decent job. We are in Florida at Disney until next Thursday so I'll be on in bits and pieces!

I haven't bought any clothes yet but I do like to have a wee look if I'm in cartain shops :)

Our snow isn't bad here, it seems to only snow through the night and when you wake up it's lovely and white :)

And I'm doing pharmacy at uni x

Ohhhh pharmacy. you must be clever!! hehe
I had a place at Uni to do drama but I got pregnant and had to cancel it :cry:

:happydance: Can I please join? Managed to get hubby to agree to TTC in 2011 now rather than 2012, seems really close now :happydance:

I'm Gemma, I'm 24, my Husbands Shaun, 26 and we have 2 children Noah who's 5 next month :)wacko: gone so fast!) and our lil Moo Máilie who is 8 months old! We live in Leeds with our dog Jessica (she'll be 6 in March) and our bearded dragon Harvey (he's 4 we think, although we call him out grumpy old man lol!)

Hiii Gemma :)
Ohhh so you'll be TTC next year :happydance:
Sooo exciting!!
Bearded dragons are so cool, my step Mum used to have one :) x

:happydance: Can I please join? Managed to get hubby to agree to TTC in 2011 now rather than 2012, seems really close now :happydance:

I'm Gemma, I'm 24, my Husbands Shaun, 26 and we have 2 children Noah who's 5 next month :)wacko: gone so fast!) and our lil Moo Máilie who is 8 months old! We live in Leeds with our dog Jessica (she'll be 6 in March) and our bearded dragon Harvey (he's 4 we think, although we call him out grumpy old man lol!)

Hi welcome ill add you to the first page :hugs: and awww your youngest is just a bit older than my little one..

What breed dog you have ? I bet bearded dragons take a bit of looking after.

Sooo exciting!!

Hi Sophie!

I know I can't wait although I will want Mailie out of nappies by the time next ones born, she's really lazy though so we'll see :haha:

Yeh I love my beardie, he's another of my baby's, he has serious issues though and thinks hes a dog, he growls at people and squares up to the dog :dohh: x

Hi welcome ill add you to the first page :hugs: and awww your youngest is just a bit older than my little one..

Jess is a staffie, a very moody, miserable, home loving staffie, she is the most unlike unstereotypical staffie I know lol she is the most ungiddyest dog ever :haha: She's amazing but tests my patience a lot with her moping around as if the worlds going to end, we call her suicidal annie :haha:

Actually the beardie is the easiest living thing in my house, much easier to look after than the husband and kids :haha: x

Sooo exciting!!

Hi Sophie!

I know I can't wait although I will want Mailie out of nappies by the time next ones born, she's really lazy though so we'll see :haha:

Yeh I love my beardie, he's another of my baby's, he has serious issues though and thinks hes a dog, he growls at people and squares up to the dog :dohh: x

:rofl: :rofl: omg thats hilarious! is he having an identity crisis?? Hahaa! what does the dog do? xx

Jess is a staffie, a very moody, miserable, home loving staffie, she is the most unlike unstereotypical staffie I know lol she is the most ungiddyest dog ever :haha: She's amazing but tests my patience a lot with her moping around as if the worlds going to end, we call her suicidal annie :haha:

Actually the beardie is the easiest living thing in my house, much easier to look after than the husband and kids :haha: x

Awww we have a GSD (well Bitch) caled roxy and boy is shes testing at times shes still a pup well about a month younger than my son lol shes going though the im going to bite and rip everything up you let me near stage lol

Wow i thought beardies where hard to look after with all the lighting/heating ect I mean we have 2 tropical tanks and they can be very hard work.

AND LOL and suicidal annie that made me giggle bless her

I dont know why i feel rough, but i think its the BCP, it always brings out the worst in me when i stop taking it for my breaks.

I stopped taking it on Thursday night, been off it now for 3 days (coz its 12:41am classed as Sunday lol)..and ive been getting awful headaches, feeling sick, stomach & side cramps, and such crappy backaches..been feeling like i could sleep for days as well.

But im thinking about stopping taking it after im 21, been on it since i was 17..And i really want to give tracking my ovulation a go :D

Awwww sorry you're feeling rough hun :hugs:
I am a little too and also cuz Im hungry lol.
Im so glad Im off the pill though, I was only on it for just under a year but it totally killed my sex drive and made me a bit more moody than I already am :rofl: xx

I know what you mean, im very irritable too :rofl:

Gah!!..Im crushing big time on someone :blush:..How early on after a relationship are you allowed to flirt or have a crush? :laugh2:

As soon as you bloody well want to :D
oohhhh spill!! who is the lucky fella?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"