New young WTTers 18+ only

:blush:...

Well we've known each other for a couple of years, we text and talk all the time..And im deciding to take the leap and meet him properly when my next college grant payment comes through..We have so much in common, and he just makes me laugh..

Never know..he could actually be the one, he's 22..and literally 2 years and 9 days older than me..his birthday is 9 days before mine..Omg it shows you how much i like him if i know his birthday..jeez :(..he knows what happened between me and my ex as well and he seemed so supportive :D..So im hoping we can get along just fine when we meet and we become more than good friends =]

Oooh sounds wonderful hun!!! I really hope this works for you and you can make something of it :D xx

Well the only downside i think of right now is he lives 50 minutes away :(..And in the same city as my ex, but im not gonna let that put me off..If he sees us together then so be it, can cry me a river for all i care :D...

That dont make me sound like too much of a bitch does it? :blush:

Not at all hun. Ex's are ex's for a reason :hugs:

Aww dont let the distance put you off. You never know what could come of it.

Omg, Im getting really addicted to peanut butter and jam sanwiches :blush: Ive had one everyday this week!! I really dont know why!! hahaha xx

Well....not sure I belong here. But I'd love another in a couple years. Though I'm single at the moment :cry:

Welcome Novbaby :hi: :)

Danielle, I agree with Sophie, go for it with this guy and don't let the distance put you off :)

Thanks you guys, feel better already lol :D

AF is officially due on Monday, but im having no period symptoms whatsoever at the minute so im kinda worried lol, well ive decided that if it doesn't come by either Tuesday or Wednesday, and Thursday at the latest im taking a test just to rule out the possibility, but i know it'll probably be negetive anyway since i haven't had sex since December :laugh2:

I so want my college grant to hurry up now haha :D

can i have some hugs girls?

i no i havent been in here long, but i donno whwe else to go..x

im gonna have a break from bnb for a bit, i will be back if im welcome girls, i just use bnb as an escape from life and i think i need to face up to life for a bit!

I just think everyone on here thinks im a fake, and i just tryed to be myself :cry: im in touch with sophie and i know you girls dont know me very well so dont know if im genuine or not but thank you...good luck everyone! WTT is hard!!!

Love You All...<3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goodbye Georgie :) :hugs: hugs: :hugs: and you'll always be welcome back whenever you feel up to coming back :)

xxx

Katie, I've not spoken to you in ages! How are things? :flower:

And Georgie, take all the time you need and of course you're welcome back when you are ready :) xx

Goodbye Georgie :hugs: you welcome back when ever you want hun :hugs:

OMG i feel like crap today my nose is trying to run away with my eyes. and Kyles so hyper at the moment :cry:

hi girls. i'm 19, starting ttc end of august. i'll be 20 when i conceive :)

SO excited.
:)

So, today i should officially be on my period..no sign of it yet but my backache has been pretty intense all day..Im thinking of testing either tomorrow, wednesday or if im still not on for Thursday, ill test then..

What does everyone else think? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->