New:-)

S

Sparklekiss

Hi Ladies,

Thought I`d say a quick hello as I`ve just joined the site today (well 5 mins ago lol). I have posted on the "introduce yourself" board too!

I`m 40 and my finace and I have decided to try for baby #2. Unless I`m already pregnant (which is not likely as I think AF will be making an appearance today), we`ll have to wait until July before we really start trying. He is in the military and won`t be around until then!

But I`ll be taking all my supplements and vitamins etc in the mean time, and I may even start charting etc while he`s away. I`ve never done that before so will probably be needing lots of advice.

Hope ur all having a lovely day:) x

Welcome to the board Sparklekiss! Good idea to start taking supplements and charting now. Your chart can be very helpful like telling you if your luteal phase is long enough and giving you an idea of when you tend to ovulate. By the time your fiance gets back in July you'll be an expert! Good luck and babydust to you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi and welcome :hi:

Definitely a good idea to start supplements and charting whilst your OH is away.

You'll find loads of lovely ladies on the site who are fab at giving advice, support and a laugh.

Hi Ladies,

Thought I`d say a quick hello as I`ve just joined the site today (well 5 mins ago lol). I have posted on the "introduce yourself" board too!

I`m 40 and my finace and I have decided to try for baby #2. Unless I`m already pregnant (which is not likely as I think AF will be making an appearance today), we`ll have to wait until July before we really start trying. He is in the military and won`t be around until then!

But I`ll be taking all my supplements and vitamins etc in the mean time, and I may even start charting etc while he`s away. I`ve never done that before so will probably be needing lots of advice.

Welcome!!!! I hope your stay here is short and sweet, good luck you never know, maybe AF wont show!!

Hi Ladies,

Hi sparkle kiss,I love that name,it's so girly:hugs:Good luck on your journey Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Coq10 is suppose to help with egg quality... "Welcome and hopefully your journey will be short and sweet...

Hi Sparklekiss (lovely name!) welcome to the madhouse!!:flower:

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I feel quite at home already :D x

Hi, i'm new today and like you am 40 and about to try for child number 4, (i have a 15 yr old dd, 13 year old ds and then a 3 year old dd) well after i've had my coil removed on the 6th june!! i am so pleased i have found this site as have been trawling the net all day looking for sites to help me feel good about the decision my dp and i have made as i have been having an issue with my age, there are so many positive comments on here thats i'm now raring to go!!:happydance:

Hello sparkles,

I'm a newbie too (well new poster, joined ages ago but have only had a nosey now and then as I've tried to stop myself getting obsessed. Plus I'm also a bit of a wuss and was a bit scared to post!)

Looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone!

tulips x

Hello tulip girl :hi:

Don't be scared to post, I have found every one in over 35s section to be so lovely, friendly and helpful :)

Please feel free to post away! Lol. Everyone here is lovely and will help in any manner.

I'm new too and just thought I would say welcome and good luck. I'm 41 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->