Newbie 35 year old here!

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
Hi!

I am a newbie and I have just come off Cerezette. I am 35 ( a very young 35! I still get asked for ID in Tesco's! ) and trying for my first! I have always had periods with this pill so I am hoping that I fall pregnant pretty soon. My own Mum had me when she was 38 without complications. I am having my last Christmas drink and last day of junk food ready to get on the healthy pre-baby plan. Any advice (especially from older Mums) would be appreciated! Scared, but know this this is right thing for me now! :happydance:

Hi Anorak
Welcome to BnB!!
I am also 35 and trying for #1!!
Have you started taking any prenatal vits??

Hiya skweek35, yes I have just started to take them today! In fact just had my first one with my dinner just now! :)

Where about do you live? I'm thinking somewhere in UK?

Hiya, yeah, I am in the North! Keep trying to update my profile and failing!

oh no!! whats happening hun. Anything I can help with?
Yorkshire!! there we go - my parents used to live just off the, um is it M62?? the one by the ski place! You could see the highway from their back garden

Hey! I'm 35 and still get asked for ID too lol. Good luck on your babymaking journey!

I know that place! I went there a few years ago! Managed to update my profile! I must admit that the next few months are going to be the most scary of my life! I decided that I am happy and settled enough to try for baby number 1. I know it will take a while as I was the POP. I am already spotting, but I know it is not the real thing yet. Going to celebrate New Year and then really knuckle down. Diet, everything. I can't wait! :happydance:

Hey! I'm 35 and still get asked for ID too lol. Good luck on your babymaking journey!

Thank you! I am hoping it all goes well. Heard horror stories about Cerazette, but I always had my periods with it. My BF is 27, so I hope his are awake!!! :thumbup:

I have just started making up for lost drinking time. Wasnt allowed to drink this past week!!! stupid antibiotics!!!
will also knuckle down to diet again next week!!

Hehe! Me too! Today is my last taste of vodka! Want to make up for lost time ;-)

oh dont get me started on the V word!!! I could sooo do with a good V and slim line tonic!!
(Sorry that is the white wine talking)
Oh I havent told you - anything white doesnt have a calory (crikey I cant spell any more - says the teacher!) count!! so therefore we can have as much as we want and wont get fat!!!!!
Or so says my deput head/ good friend!!

Hehe! I like your thinking! Going to savour my last one tonight! Can't wait for the next few months! :blush:

Yup me too!! I have CD3 bloods and HSG scan scheduled in the next 10 days!!
So I say roll on BFP's for us after that!!!

Thank you!!!! I dare not have any tests or anything yet!

Only started the tests after 6 months of trying as my lovely GP suggested!
I also have PCOS which is not helping matters either
I seem to be ovulating alright and DF's swimmers are pretty good too!!! so more tests for me!!
Woohoo - all part of being a woman!!!

Good luck! I am sure that I will be posting lots on here! :)

Good.

I love your profile pic!!
I wish I could have a cat again!!! DF is allergic to cats

Thank you! That is Eric my first baby ;-) He is a bengal and totally nuts! x

When I was back in South Africa I had a persian cross skweek - yup hence my user name. She was sooo affectionate. She would sleep in my hair at night too!!
I really miss my cats

Hell I think its time for another drink!! I'm starting to sober up boohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"