Newbie 35 year old here!

Welcome to the forum! I am 35 and trying to conceive #1 too! First cycle was BFN so I am hoping for a BFP in January! :) Baby dust to you! :dust:

Welcome to the forum! I am 35 and trying to conceive #1 too! First cycle was BFN so I am hoping for a BFP in January! :) Baby dust to you! :dust:

Thank you!!!! And here is some back! Good luck! :dust:

Happy New Year to you.

DF and I are spending the night in together. Just taking a breather from Just Dance 3!!! Its such a laugh esp when he realises that I am beating him!! :haha:

Hope you are having a good night with your OH !!!

Hiya, he has just popped out but will be back soon! He went to watch the football to see Barnsley ruin Leeds! Going to have a nice quiet night and a drink and then look forward to 2012. Coming off this Cerazette is rubbish! Feel sick and weepy! Better than been on it though! Have a real period right now. Well, probs not real real, but at least I feel like I am getting my body back! I have decided that I am still going to continue with my running till I get my ok go! (I still don't know all these abbreviations!) I am a little confused with them and what to use!

Have a great night and keep beating the OH (with Just Dance that is!) x

Hi hun,
Hope you had as great an evening as we had!
Had a really relaxing start to 2012!!! as the saying goes - start as you mean to continue!!! I really need to be as relaxed as possible so we can get our BFP!!! SO hence I started the day by sleeping late followed by finishing off my first kindle book! then hit the treadmil and spent time with my god-sons - Jarred and Rylan.
It was a lovely day.

That sounds great! I am getting on the treadmill tomorrow. I slept till 1pm haha!!! Had a nice meal with the folks and my last drink now. Tomorrow it all starts! :thumbup:

I said yesterday that today I will be back on my diet!! but I have not tracked a single piece of food that I have eaten. Had 2 lindt balls tonight amoung other things - oh and dont forget the licorice(oops) and lebkuchen!!
Oh well couldn't have done too badly today - only the first day of the year!!

As Garfield always says - the diet starts tomorrow heehee

Hehe! I like your logic! At least look at it this way, it has been relaxing and fun this Xmas! :happydance:

It sure has been a relaxing holiday!!! just what the FS ordered!!
YAY YAY

I am hoping that on the 13th I will start showing signs of Ovulating. I know I am asking for a lot after coming off Cerazette, but you can hope!!!!!

I unfortunately have no experience with those bcp's. Although I have been on many other's from Dianette to the mirena coil.
So sorry I cant help on that one
What I do know is that some take a lot long to work out of our systems! which is a bugger esp when we are TTCing and desperately what that BFP!!!

I think we are all so impatient with this process!!
Is it maybe Mother Nature trying to teach us to be patient? :hehe:

Oh well back to CD1 for me!! Which means CD3 blood tests on friday and phone to reschedule the HSG scan today. YAY YAY

Hope you are well

Hiya, a bit peeved today. Had an argument with the OH (not about baby making, just me being all meh!). I think the stress is hitting me already! I hope you are ok lady! I hope Mother Nature will be kind to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->