Newbie from Canada, eh!

kareen

Reaction score
hi all, i'm new here and ttc you can call me kay. i'm currently 15dpo with no sign of the :witch: so we will see what happens. i'm too scared to test b/c of a mmc i had a few months ago. :blush: well i hope to hear from some of you ladies in similar and not so similar situations. have a great day!

welcome to baby and bump hun, good luck with TTC xxx

:hi: Welcome! Whereabouts in Canada are you?

hi vickie, i live in ontario. markham to be exact. love it here, except for the snow! lol

Hi Kay, welcome to BnB. Sorry to hear you had a m/c recently. I hope :witch: doesn't turn up and you get your BFB v soon. I know how you feel about not daring to test after m/c - I have been in the same situation. xx

thank you for the warm welcome ladies.

colsy: it is hard to go through a m/c. i had one in '98 before i had my first son, then with my first son, who was a fraternal twin, i miscarried one at 4 months. then i had my second son in '03and a m/c back in oct. '08. it's been crazy but i'm really hoping the red witch will miss her flight this time around! :happydance:

IS there lots of snow in markham right now. My cousin lives in north york and she said they had a snow storm yesterday......

hi mommy2: yes, we did get quite a bit of snow. my workplace closed a couple hours early b/c the roads were really bad. we shoveled the driveway when we got home and there was about 2ft of snow on it! then about an hour after that the snow plow came and plowed another 2ft at the foot of the driveway so we had to go back out and shovel again so we could drive out for this morning. my boys love it, but i hate it! lol

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
I'm just in Scarborough, so we're practically neighbours! hahah!
My grandma is in Unionville so I spend lots of time up there!

nataliecn: nice to meet you. i love markham, it's peaceful and close to work and my son's school. congrats on your pregnancy. you must be super excited! :happydance:

We got quite a lot of snow in Toronto to yesterday :)

Welcome to BnB from one fellow Canadian to another!

i'm so bummed today. the :witch: flew in today. i really thought her flight would have been cancelled. lol

oh well, here goes another month. i think i'm going to start using fertility friend. this is my 4th cycle since my miscarriage and i think i need some help. well wish me luck ladies. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->