Newbie here, TTC #2 aged 36

I hear on the grapevine congratulations are in order for one of our members ...:winkwink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:D :D :D

Yes early bfp for me today on a cb digi! Obviously don't know if this ones a sticky yet, but it's certainly an early implanter, which is a good sign for me!

Bittersweet in light of your uncertainty though x

Whoop whoop :happydance:

Congratulations dan-o. Fingers and toes crossed its a sticky one.

Still have them crossed for you too Hinky x

Yeahhhhh Dan0 I am so so pleased for you. Fingers crossed it's a sticky! :) :hugs:

Dan-o that's fantastic news!! :happydance: Congratulations! x

Starlight, sorry to hear about your gran. It's lovely that you got to tell her about your new little one. I wish my gran could have met Fin, her and grandad would both have spoilt him rotten, and my new little man, cos they used to spoil me rotten too x

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments about my new little man. I confess to crying a little yesterday, but not at all today and I've been showing off my scan pics to my mum, dad and brothers. They were all really pleased and not a hint of disappointment. I'm already starting to get excited :happydance:

Hubby said definitely no more children for us... unless there is an accident! Haha! Well that's like a challenge to me - "ooh hard day at work love? How about a cold cider?!" I'm not seriously thinking of trying without OH's knowledge for a third, but joking about it has certainly helped lighten my mood :thumbup: x

Congratulations Dan-o! Brill news. Sending lots of sticky stuff Xxx

Lol at the cider comment everything! I'd suggest you see how you get on with two before you get ahead of yourself!!! Haha

Did another digi early this morning and still 1-2 weeks so definitely not a viable pregnancy. Was then beginning to worry about where it may have implanted (hcg not increasing can apparently be a symptom of ectopic pregnancy... although I realise it can also just be a sign that the embryo is not implanting well or has something wrong with it).

Anyway, I've started spotting this morning, still very light just when I wipe along with some pain; am just hoping this loss is going to be quick and complete and uncomplicated. Wonder if they'd see me at EPU now? I am going to wait and see what happens over the next few days anyway; hopefully my body will do what it needs to.

Thanks for the support again, ladies :flower:

:D :D :D

Yes early bfp for me today on a cb digi! Obviously don't know if this ones a sticky yet, but it's certainly an early implanter, which is a good sign for me!

Bittersweet in light of your uncertainty though x

Nope, all this BFP news gives me hope! Am so happy for you xxx

I'm so sorry you are going through this hinky :hug:

Thank you - I'm doing pretty well at the moment, the worst of it is bloody sanitary towels, I just don't get on with them at all and feel so yucky :growlmad:

Other than that, luckily I never really embraced this pregnancy, knowing something wasn't right, so am not feeling too upset in that respect, just peed off with my crappy body and all the bloody effort this is taking.

Anyway, the most important thing is to focus on the child I've got, not this imaginary other one I may or may not ever have. So will be doing that for the next few weeks until things settle down.

Hope everyone else is okay and all our little beanies are well xxx

Hinky I'm so sorry Hun, you've described exactly how I felt last time. :hug: xxx

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?

How are you feeling Hinky? I've been thinking of you and hope you're ok :hugs:

Well things are much the same with me. My gran is still with us and it's so sad to see her so sick. Two weeks ago she was only given 2 weeks to live and is still hanging in there. She said she wants to stay to see the new baby but I don't think that will be possible however hard she try's. She is bedridden, on oxygen and is having constant morphine in one of those syringe drivers and is so poorly :nope:

As hard as its been to see her suffer it's been beautiful to see her face light up with a smile when I've taken little Maia on to see her and I'm glad I've been able to do that for her.

In other news I've had my booking in appointment today and I have a dating scan booked for this time next week.

I'm so nervous but also really excited :happydance: it will be so good if I can see my bean all healthy and comfy in there :thumbup: x

Wowee, are you that far along already? Time flies! Glad things are going well. Sorry about your gran tho :(

As for me, ive sent my first sample off the the molar pregnancy unit and I also had a beta yesterday.. having another in the morning, EPU will then let me know when they want to scan me. Might be next week if my numbers are concerning, if not it will be the week after :)
As for my LO, he's reacted to his 5 in 1 vaccine this time and can't walk on that leg. Poor little soul isn't happy at all, he's spent the last 24 hours lying on the sofa, ugh :(

Hope everyone is well, will check back for updates soon Xx

Oh no poor little man. Hope he feels better soon.

Fingers crossed all is well with your tests hun. How are you feeling?

Well I'm getting a scan surprisingly early as I'll only be 11 weeks next week.

I think they are wanting an accurate EDD ASAP as I have an appointment with a consultant coming up to discuss whether VBAC is a viable option and if not a section will be scheduled.

That's the only reason I can think of but im not complaining anyway.

Hoping for good news about your test results soon dan-o x

Got my first lot of betas back:
Hcg -197
Progesterone - 190
Both numbers are pretty much quadruple what they were with Sidney's pregnancy at the same stage! :shock:

Sidney is much better today and can walk again thank goodness. I hate vaccinations, ugh!!

So you're 10 weeks then? My goodness, that has flown by! You must be so excited!! Would you rather vbac or another section? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->