Newbie here, TTC #2 aged 36

starlight gosh thats flown! has it for you? i think if you had a section first time round then they automatically get you to see a consultant - thats whats happened with my friends anyway - they all got a scan with the consultant as well so you never know you may get an extra scan :)

dan-o brill results woop woop!

I'm glad Sid is better hun :)
So beta's are pretty high? do you think that means they will scan you next week?

Try not to worry too much (easy to say, I know). My sister had very high beta's early on and had to have a early multiples scan but turns out that it was only one baby and everything was fine.

I'm really undecided on the VBAC question. The big thing it has going for it is the faster recovery time and I think it would be quite hard recovering from a section with a toddler and a newborn.

That said we don't have any family around us locally so if there is a high likelihood of needing a repeat section it would be much easier to have one planned so I can arrange for our families to come up and help us out if that makes sense?

I'm going to talk to the consultant about the risks of each way and the likelihood of needing another emergancy section and take it from there.

My birth plan with Maia was a medication free waterbirth and my experience couldn't have been further from that (a c section was almost my worst nightmare) but when I held her in my arms I realised how she arrived into the world didn't really mean anything at all. The fact that she was here and healthy meant everything :cloud9:

I am so excited about the new baby :happydance: I really can't wait until next week. They have said they are happy for Maia to come to the scan with me too so I can show her baby brother or sister :) xx

Hi Ladies,

Dan-0 glad that your tests came back high- i have to admit i dont really know what the levels should be but when i read Star mention multiples i reackon it must to good! lol
Hipefully you might get a scan soon then!
Glad Sid is feeling better too

Star- :hugs: for your gran. I cant believe it's time for your scan already! time has flown by so quickly! cant wait to see your scan pic too! :happydance:
My friend had to have 2 sections with her two, both werent planned, but she was lucky that she had family around her to help her support. She as off work for a while tho if i recall, she's a chef so couldnt manage to go in.
Like you say your consultant will hopefully help you choose what you feel is the right route.

Well i hope Hinky, Captain, Rowan, Everythingx are all well too...we sure all all busy ladies at the moment :)

I'm on CD 27- i have no real symptoms, none. no cramping/aching/sore boobs- nadda- ok maybe a slight burning ache, not a cramp....but its very mild so possibly a late cycle coming. I was cd34 last month :(

Hope none of yu have had too much rain/storm damage as this weather has been a tad mental! Off to Liverpool tomorrow- lunch in Panoramic and then a bit of girley shopping! hope the rain stays away lol....catch you lovely ladies soon xxx

Thanks Chelli, it's good to hear from you. Fingers crossed for you, there is always hope until AF shows up.

My gran passed away tonight. I can't stop crying right now but I know in my heart that she's at peace and not suffering any more.

I'm so grateful that I've got to say goodbye to her and that Maia brought a little bit of joy to her in the pain of these last few weeks.

I hope all of you other ladies are well too x

chellibelle long cycles are poo - do you chart?

big hugs starlight about your gran - so sorry x

Oh starlight I'm so sorry sweetie :hugs: xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your gran, Starlight. Hope you are okay. We lost my nan a week before we found out I was expecting Stan. It was so hard that she never got to meet him but helped me in a way to think that she may be watching over him in some way while he was so tiny.

Take care of yourself xxx

how are you feeling hinky? x

I'm ok, thanks. I know I've not been posting much (although be assured I am still stalking you daily!) - to be honest I've just had enough of ttc for a while, so we're going to ntnp until the end of the year and then see GP in the new year if it's still not happened. Will be nice to chill out for a while - I seem to be over that "if this month happens to be a good egg then we need to do everything to catch it" as that certainly hasn't worked for me so far!

how are you feeling hinky? x

I'm ok, thanks. I know I've not been posting much (although be assured I am still stalking you daily!) - to be honest I've just had enough of ttc for a while, so we're going to ntnp until the end of the year and then see GP in the new year if it's still not happened. Will be nice to chill out for a while - I seem to be over that "if this month happens to be a good egg then we need to do everything to catch it" as that certainly hasn't worked for me so far!

:hugs:

I'm glad you're doing ok. Good luck with NTNP and enjoy being chilled out for a while. Hopefully chilling out will prove lucky for you.

Keep in touch hun, we miss you xx

aye good luck with ntnp hon its a refresher than we need sometimes ttc can be so hard! took us 3 years for martha - gah!

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been quiet, been having a hectic time of it in Asia. I'm just waiting for my flight now at Incheon airport, can't wait to get home and see my boys. The time has gone really quickly and I managed to FaceTime them a couple of times and joey was intrigued with it, he smiled and said mama and kissed the iPad which was lovely.

ah bless captain must be hard being away - how cute tho re the ipad :)

Hi ladies,

A bit of happy news from me today :)

I've been for my dating scan this morning and seen my new baby waving at me :happydance:

My EDD has been moved forward by a week too, which means I'm 12 weeks not 11 and believe it or not my new due date is Maia's birthday!

Maia's due date was moved forward by a week too but she still arrived closer to her original due date but I'm quite happy to speed through first tri a whole week faster :haha:

Glad to see you back Captain. We use FaceTime alot when DH is working away. It's awesome isn't it? x

That is amazing news starlight, congratulations! Xx

Star sorry to hear abou your Gran :hugs: but whoooo on the dating scan- get those pics up!

rowan- no i don't chart or test for ovulation I just usually count cycle days.. i occasionally symptom spot, but generally i just go with the flow. I think we'd call it Paying Attention Not Preventing.

Hinky- welcome over to NTNP.... or PANP as i have named it lol..... finger crossed the slightly more relaxed pproach works for you hun x

I am CD32- she is on her way typically because i am away this weekend for the BH. I wonder if this is my new cycle since the mc. I seem to be about 32-34 days now. Is that acceptable or would you consider that a long cycle?

Anyway- next month next month :)

ope you all have a great BH weekend x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->