Newbie here, TTC #2 aged 36

Hopefully you're having a longer LP this month dan-o and there's still time for that BFP.

Hi cmommy :flower: Were there any signs of your polyp, or is it something that can only be detected with OB tests?

I'm in my 2ww now. I had a +OPK on Sunday evening and I think I ov'd either Monday or early on Tuesday. I think I'll test on 13dpo because my LP was 13 days last cycle. Please stay away witch!

The signs for my polyp were basically that I got my period a week early twice. Once in September and once in December. I did not have any other symptoms such as pain, etc. I thought something was wrong with my thyroid because I'm normally so regular. I went to my OB and they ran my bloodwork which came back normal. But a vaginal ultrasound showed a small polyp. My OB told me that she said it could prevent implantation and suggested I have D&C to remove it. The procedure was quick and recovery was basically none but we did have to wait a month.

Thanks starlight :) Sorry your LO is poorly, hope she feels better soon! We had flu around o time last month and LO was teething around the same time this month lol.. I know what it's like! Hope you still get chance for a quick one lol :flower:

Good luck captain!! x

Hi cmommy, I'm 9dpo as well! When will you test?

As for me, I've just done an HPT and it was BFN :dohh: Not much time left for implantation if I go by last months LP. Shame, but at least it's only cycle 3, will try harder next month :flower:

Hi Dan-O,

Sorry to hear about your BFN. Best wishes on your next cycle! I actually tested this morning and got my :bfp:!!! I'm so thrilled! Just praying and hoping to get through first trimester and have a healthy pregnancy.

I hope you all get your BFP's soon!

:dust:

OMG, that's amazing news!! Huge congratulations cmommy!!!

I tested BFN again today, so won't be joining you this month.. But hope to next month!

Congratulations cmommy :thumbup:
Well I'm heading into the 2ww today and not holding out much hope. With my LO being so poorly only got chance to BD once during my fertile window *
On the plus side Maia really is much better now :happydance: So glad to have my little girl back to her self :hugs:

dan-o I'm sorry to hear about your BFN :-( hope you're ok? x

* Edited to add 'twice' due to a very last minute surprise ;)

Congratulations cmommy :thumbup:
Well I'm heading into the 2ww today and not holding out much hope. With my LO being so poorly only got chance to BD once during my fertile window.
On the plus side Maia really is much better now :happydance: So glad to have my little girl back to her self :hugs:

dan-o I'm sorry to hear about your BFN :-( hope you're ok? x

Thank you starlight! So glad to hear your daughter is well!

Well good news and bad for me! I'm 11dpo and no sign of AF :yipee:

BFN on the tests though lol :dohh:

Disappointed about the BFN, but really pleased to have my LP back to it's normal length this month! Expecting AF tomorrow now ...

Hope everyone else is well xx

Woop woop cmommy! Congratulations! Fantastic news. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Don't count yourself out just yet dan-o, you never know!

I had a fab spa day and me and DH have managed to bd twice in the last two days but I'm on cd13 with still no peak on the cbfm....he's out tonight anyway so if I get my peak in the morning we will have to get cracking again tomorrow night....

Damn variable cycles, although hopefully I wil O on cd14 with a lovely quality egg and then have at least a 13 day LP...

Starlight - twice is good enough! I only bd 3 times the month I got my son and only 2 of those were in the fertile window (I think!) x

Congratulations cmommy, that's awesome news! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you! x

Glad everyone is doing ok.
I've not had such a good day today. Maia has been sick again (after a couple of days vomit free) and I'm really worried about her now. Sick of the doctors not taking me seriously.
To add insult to injury my car has broken down today too.
Really hoping Maia really is better tomorrow and hoping for that BFP to make up for this week of rotten luck... x

Oh dear starlight. Is Maia drinking at all? That's the key thing. If you can get some dioralyte solution down her she will be ok. Little sips, very often. That bug is horrid though, wiped my lo out and he lost lots of weight.

As you say hopefully the BFP will come to balance things out :0)

My LO has a bad cold and cough and was up most of last night so I'm hoping for a better night tonight what with DH being out! With that in mind, bed is calling...night girls!

She is drinking Captain. We are having wet nappies which is good news. It's been almost a week since she's really eaten anything now and she's clearly losing weight and is seeming really weak.
I hate this virus and just want it to go away now...
Hope your LO is feeling better and you get a better nights sleep tonight.
Night night x

How is everyone today?

I'm happy :happydance:

Maia has been much, much better today and I've managed to get my car fixed so deep breath, de-stress and hope I can find some new (and more pleasent) distractions to stop me obsessively symptom spotting during the tww ;) x

Glad to hear Maia is on the mend. I've had a nice day, although went to anfield to watch the Liverpool match and they were truly awful...

Got some bding in just now as got my cbfm peak this morning so either ov today or tomorrow. Bring on the tww....!

Any news from anyone else?

So glad your LO is feeling more like herself again!

Fresh cycle for me, the old :witch: is in full force now! :dohh:

My LP was 11, almost 12 days, so pleased I'm back to normal!! At least we now have a chance every month!

DH has a weeks holiday coming up which should coincide with this months ovulation.. looking forward to that he he!!! ;)

Fresh cycle for me, the old :witch: is in full force now! :dohh:

My LP was 11, almost 12 days, so pleased I'm back to normal!! At least we now have a chance every month!

DH has a weeks holiday coming up which should coincide with this months ovulation.. looking forward to that he he!!! ;)

Hey that's brilliant news about your LP :thumbup:

Equally good news about Mr dan-o's well timed holiday. No work to worry about = no excuse not to BD at any time you choose ;)

Hey there

So I'm now 2 or 3 dpo and already time isn't going quick enough! We managed to bd once on each of my cbfm peak days, and on 2 of the 3 highs before that, so feel like we did what we could. Time will tell...

Any news from anyone else?

Fingers crossed for you Captain!
I'm not sure how many dpo I am but AF due in less than a week.
No symptoms whatsoever this time but last month I had all of them in the book and a bfn so seeing nothing as a good sign right now.
You're right about it dragging though

Ooooh fingers crossed for you two! Hoping to see some lovely bfps from you very soon!!

AF just about gone for me thank goodness! Not very heavy this month, but
painful!!

Roll on positive OPK!!!

Ooooh fingers crossed for you two! Hoping to see some lovely bfps from you very soon!!

AF just about gone for me thank goodness! Not very heavy this month, but
painful!!

Roll on positive OPK!!!

Ouch! At least AF has taken her leave now and you can start looking forward to lots of BD ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->