Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

I'm 17 months and ttc!! sooo frustrating...I'm on cycle day 15 right now...30 day cycle...

I'm 17 months and ttc!! sooo frustrating...I'm on cycle day 15 right now...30 day cycle...

Hi needshelp, welcome :flower: tell us a bit about yourself.

If you ever need to rant or just a friend to talk to we are always here :) xxx

Icanbe your buddy 2: I just started watching YouTube videos. I am TTC and I am on a regimen of supplements.

: _)

TYPE: " ToniaClarkmc" in You Tube search bar and a list of my videos will appear..

Please sub if you like : )

Hi amd welcome.

Bettina how are you doing hun? The :witch: showed yeasterday so on to another cycle. How has your chirstmas and new year been? I have been busy and we ended up at an emergancy vets nye, my dog ate my other dogs heart pills and was very sick but she is fine now thankfully, and I am so glad she is insured, would have cost us a fortune.

Hope you are well hun xx

Hi hun - aw sorry to hear your furbaby's been poorly :( i bet you were passed yourself with worry - glad shes on the mend now though :hugs: Getting pet insurance was the best thing we ever did - always there with one (or both) of my kitties - dont know how would pay for it otherwise - the robbing gits!

Was going to PM you tonight to see how you've been getting on coz havent been on here v much - was ill over xmas & NY and just couldnt be arsed to do anything, plus me and OH have been arguing since what happend xmas day :cry: AF hasnt shown her face yet but shes lurking - got bad cramps again! I'm sorry she got you again this month luv - how has it been this time, you still in a lot of pain?

btw - did you get DF tests sorted out? xxx

Thanks for all the welcoming wishes! I am 28 years old. DH almost 30...we've been married since summer 2009...trying to conceive since then...diagnosed with unexplained infertility and its heart wrenching every month. In the process of scheduling an appointment with an FS, after having tests run through GO...feeling hopeless and in DIRE need of my long awaited BFP...AF is due tomorrow, have somehow managed not to test this month, but feel lotsa cramps today like she's on her way!

How are you bettina? hope you and dh are back on track now.

Was back at the gp yesterday as still in pain. It seems some of my tests are NOT normal as they originally told me. My LH and FSH are abnormal so I might not even be ovulating! Thankfully my gp has decided to send me to a fs and my appointment is on 24th of this month. The sa kit hasn't shown and the gp gave me the direct number to chase it, was told it was posted on monday so if it isnt here by sat then to call again on monday and they will re send it and hopefully the results will be there when I have my fs appointment.

Hi hun - how are you?

Cant believe that they've said you might not even be ovulating!!! At least they are finally sending you to FS though - FX they give you some answers soon, let me know how you get on luv :)

I'm on a total downer at the mo - really really depressed and cant get out of it, have got to wait another month before can go to GP's to see if they'll refer us - have had no fertile CM again this month so hoping that it might get us there.

Have been off on holiday last few days and dtd quite a bit - didnt tell OH that got +opk coz thought it might stress him out again - seems to have worked, but cant help feel its worthless coz swimmers probs wont even get there without CM - its neverending :(

Good luck for monday hun - hope everything goes ok for you xxx

Thanks hun,

Well repeat bloods were fine and it is looking like all is well, had an internal and other bits and bobs and again all looks normal, they doubt it is endo coming back just bad periods. I have got to have tha dye xray to make sure my tubes are ok and an ultra sound to rule out other things. Still not had the sa results and they want a 2nd one done anyway as they always do two as a routine thing, I have my next appointment with all my results in 6 weeks, I am teriffied now, I keep thinking what if they say we will never have children, I think that would just kill me inside :(
I never have ewcm and use preseed but not sure how much that helps.

Hope your ok hunni xx

Ah luv - thats good news that your bloods are ok :) When do you go for your HSG and ultrasound? Keeping everything crossed that all is ok, i know what you mean about being terrified - thats my worry that will be told wont be able to have children, keep thinking that the worst case scenario is that will have to be sent for IVF if tubes are blocked.

Have you thought about alternative medicines like accupuncture and TCM? I've read really good things about it (even had a couple of sessions until hand swelled up) - only thing is its really expensive :growlmad:

Well all OH couldnt get it up again so had another argument, i was so close to walking out at the weekend because keep thinking its my fault, ended up staying though but cant go on like this as scared will end up hating each other :cry: To make things worse BF at work has just told me she is pregnant after having drunken sex at NY with husband!!!!!!

We've decided that next month no POAS or taking temps and just try to DTD every other day - if he can stay up! Plus going to docs to ask for referral-FX we get it.

Hope your ok hun xxxx

Aww hun, my df went thru a stage like that, has he been to the gp about it? I know that my df wouldn't but as soon as I stopped talking about ttc the problem resoved itself. I am sure it isn't you hun. I have ttotally stopped poas now and not been temping and feel a lot more relaxed about it all, but I am sure it is only because of the tests. The hsg will be in 10 days as AF has arrived today so need to call the hospital on monday to book that. The ultrasound is the 4th march and next fs appointment is 6th march. I am just so worried they will say our only chance is ivf because my local authority has withdrawn all ivf funding as of last year, so our only chance will be private and I just don't know how we will get that kind of money together. I also found out that I stopped taking my pill 2 1/2 yrs ago so have been ntnp much longer than we realised!

I hope things are ok for you hun. If you ever need an instant moan you can always text me. If you want my mobile number just inbox me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->