Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

welcome wannabump.

Bumble I am also sick of bfn and am getting down when it happens, It is sounding good for you though :)

bettinaboop it is so hard not to ss isn't it, I am trying to be a bit more layed back about it hoping being chilled will make it happen but it is so hard when you want it so bad

hi ladies sorry i have't wrote in a while my laptop was getting fixed

i got my:bfp: at 12dpo
and i'm so happy:happydance::happydance:
still cant believe it ,was at the doc 2day and all comfirmed
i.m due on the 19th july so hope everything goes ok from now till then

how have u's all been getting on??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats bumbles, happy and healthy 9 months xx

I am now 10dpo and itching to test but sticking to my pact with bettinaboop and no testing until 12dpo.
I don't feel any different this month to any other so pretty sure I am out again :(

Congratulations bumbles - really happy for you :happydance: heres to a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx

slb80-i was soo tempted to test today but got to hold up my end of our pact - its a killer isnt it :growlmad: i've got a feeling AF is going to show up early, got canny bad cramps and feeling like a bag of poop! got to keep thinking positive though - we arent out yet hun xxxxxxx

Oh yeah its a killer, I do hope AF stays away for us x

Oh yeah its a killer, I do hope AF stays away for us x

:cry: well AF is def on her way - my temps are dropping and cramps are getting worse, means that cycle is totally messed up and LP is really short! Im so upset today, think when its all over gonna have a break from TTC and move over to NTNP for a while coz getting really down, think might be a bit selfish and have some me time - try and enjoy xmas without worrying and stressing because obviously not gonna happen this year- is that bad of me????

Hope you get your :bfp: this month and :witch: doesnt show up for you hun xxx

It isn't bad of you at all, I hear it often happens when you start ntnp.

Well I tested today, bfn :( and then did the stupid thing of looking at the test later on an spotting the faintest pink line, I know its an evap but part of me hopes I missed it this morning with it still being dark and the light being bad. I am just going to wait and see what happens now. I am throwing all ICs away and just waiting for af in future.

you are never out until af shows fingers crossed she doesn't xx

I am throwing all ICs away and just waiting for af in future.
thats my thinking from now on as well - i still havent tested, was sure that AF was on her way yesterday but she hasnt shown up (yet), my temp has stayed the same for now and think cramps were start of UTI - i've been peeing like a race horse all morning and cant stop :wacko:

FX for your BFP hun - are you going to test again this weekend or wait for :witch:? xxx

Just going to wait, I am not testing early in future, it is to heart breaking. Hope that she stays away for both of us. I feel so down today, I am just sick of tying and getting no where, even DF is starting to question things now and I thought he was pretty chilled about it all.

fx for us both x

I know exactly how you feel luv, this is the first month i havent tested (or wanted to test) early because i know whats gonna happen and cant keep feeling like this :cry: I know people say not to give up but when you are doing everything you should be and still not getting BFP it starts getting harder and harder every month.

But we still arent out yet :hugs: x

Tested again, couldn't help it and bfn. I have just about had enough now, going to have a drink tonight now, I see you got a bfn too :( I am so sorry hun, I was sure you would get a bfp this month.
I hope your ok *hugs*
I feel like giving up, not sure i can take much more :( x

Im so sorry about your BFN - i had a bit of a cry before because everything is getting to me, just wish i knew for def that everythings ok because the pains ive been having the past couple of days isnt right :cry:

I know how you feel about giving up - its getting too much but then i keep thinking what could be at the end of it. I hope you dont give up hun - I'm counting on you to be the one of us to get xmas :bfp:

Hope you have a good night xxxxxxx

Hiya, well AF arrived in the night and I have been, sick and dizzy all day and have taken myself to bed, I am going to make a doctors appointment because this amound of pain and feeling so ill on days 1 and 2 cant be right, also my cylce has shortend again. now only 25 days!!

Aw luv - sounds like you've had a total shitty day with AF, what you gonna say to docs - are they any good? I'm making appointment tomorrow coz fed up being in this much pain every month - making me really depressed.

Hope you feel a bit better soon :hugs: x

My usual gp who is fantasic is on mat leave so not sure about this one, Going to just tell her I came off the pill 18 months ago and each af is getting more and more painfull and that i am having to take time off work, I had endomeriosis removed 3 years ago and I wondering if that is returning :( going to tell her we are in our 6th month going all out ttc but been trying for the whole 18months. Not sure what to expect because I know they like you to be all out ttc for 12 months but hoping with my endo history she will at least look at my painful periods. Can only get in a week today so I am sure i will have forgotten just how ill i have felt by then x

How are you doing??

Aw hun - hope its isnt endo returning, surely they should do something earlier for you if you've already had it and your periods are getting worse - i hope you get it sorted soon.

Been a bit shit today, same as you cramps totally doing me head in :( Got appointment with doc on Thursday and going to ask to be referred to see gynae, already had ultrasound in June but want to see someone who knows what they are talking about - its like they wont listen until you've been trying for 12mths - period problems started way before TTC but they wont bother their arses doing anything till then! Total god complex!!!!!!!!

I can't belive they leave people suffering like they do, hope things go ok at the gp for you hun, keep me updated xx

Hi hun - hows it going? Have you been to see GP yet? I went yesterday - finally going to get referred to gynae :) shitting it a bit because she said will probs have to have lap which i've had before and it was effing awful (was ill because of anesthetic) - but i'm just pleased that one of them has actually listened!

Hope you're ok luv

Hx

Hiya :) I have had 5 laps since I was 18 and I was so ill after the first, but I made a big point of it when I spoke to the anethatist and they have given me anti sickness drugs and they haven't been so bad, at least they are finally doing something for you. I am going to see my gp on monday, going to have a good old chat with her, going to take a list of DFs medications with me to make sure they are not having an effect on ttc. Where are you in your cycle at the moment, I think I am cd 6 so will be ready to ov again in a week :). Hope you are feeling good hun xx

Well GP wants us to start having testing done so I have a form for my bloods and DF has got to call up to get a SA kit sent out, He is not a happy bunny at all, He is convinced they are going to tell him he is infertile :( I just hope that isn't the case and we will get all the results we want soon,

Hope you are ok hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->