Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

Aw hun thats great news - i'm so pleased for you :happydance: do you have to wait till CD21 for your bloods? Are you CD9 same as me?

My OH would be the same as you DF - he always twists his face whenever 'the pot' is mentioned lol! Its so easy for them though - they arent the ones having things shoved up their fanjangles and loads of other nastys done to them!

FX that you get your :bfp: next month so wont need to go through any tests XXX

I am so scared they will tell us it is never going to happen for us :(

I can go any day I want for my bloods as she is happy I am ov with getting pos opk and temp rises. She jsut wants to rule out other factors. Think I am on the same cd as you again, cd 10 now will be ov soon :) it comes around so soon after af doesn't it, it is the 2ww that drags.

How are you feeling?

Hey love - hows it going? Have had a really shit week, one of my furbabies has been poorly so have been worried sick all week :(

I got my appointment through for gyane - 14th Dec, i'm bricking it like you and think they are going to tell me that cant have babys naturally. We've been dtd all week but i think its been pointless coz its like doesnt matter how much we try its not gonna happen plus have been stressed to bits!

How have you been? xxx

Aww hunni whats up with your furbaby? It is so worrying when they are ill, have had 2 of mine at the vets this week but thankfully just for simple things this time.

Good news that you have your appointment, I know just how worried you are, DF has ordered his SA kit I have had all my bloods done now, almost passed out lol they took so much, I am not normally so soft when it comes to blood taking.

I am 3 or 4 dpo FF says 4 but I think 3 because of my +opk and my ov pains. Have taken my gps advice and just BD every other day so fingers crossed she is right. I am still feeling relaxed but who knows how crazy I will get towards the end of my 2ww lol.

Hope your furbaby is ok hun xxx

Hi really looking for someone to talk to about this am 23 been ttc my second for nearly a year now any advice or just a chat would be great :) x

Hi loulou :) welcome.

Bettina how are you hun? Xx

Hi loulou - hows it going with you, welcome :)

Hey slb80 - havent been very well hun, had the flu all week think its because have been so stressed over furbaby :( hes had a bout of cystitis and the runs, had to have loads of tests done on him bless him - hes still got the runs like but seems to be getting a bit better (hes currently chasing his bottle top around the house!!!). How are your furbabys?

Have you had your tests results yet? How come they took so much - were they testing everything - i hate getting blood took always end up fainting coz im such a wuss!

What dpo are you now - FF reckons im 6dpo today though really dont think have any chance this month because got BV from dtd every day since cd10 :( so had to stop the day before OV because was in so much pain! Suppose theres always next month xxxxxxx

Aw hun, hope your feeling better, your poor furbaby, hope he gets better soon, do they have any idea what is wrong? :( mine are fine one had an ear infection the other got a flair up in her allergys which caused and eye ulcer. They are both on the mend now.

According to ff i am cd 8 but I think I am cd9. hope I am anyway because we didn't dtd for 2 days before o if ff is right :( so not convinced I am in with a chance this month.

not had blood results yet, called on friday and they weren't back so will try again tomorrow. They were testing for everything so just have to see what comes back, df still hasn't recived his SA kit hopefully that will come soon.

hope your feeling better hun xxx

Hey thank you :).well af showed up couple of days ago so think finally gonna make doc ap and see what they say.good luck for your bfp x

Well this effing cold isnt showing any signs of going away fast!!

The vets think hes just prone to getting water infections - hes had a poorly tinkle since we first got him - thought he was going to grow out of it but nah! Not sure why hes still got the runs though which is a bit worrying :wacko: glad to hear your babies are on the mend - dont know bout you but i get worried sick over mine all the time - my mam says ive got munchausen by proxy! God help us when we eventually have a baby!

Did you phone the quacs for your results? FX they all come back fine hun :)

Are you testing this month - think i'm just gonna wait for AF to show her face, dont want to be let down again!

xxxxxxxx

Going to try my best not to test, not sure i have any ic left anyway, hopefully not! Called for my blood results and all is normal so very pleased about that, just got to wait for df SA kit to come and get him tested and then we go from there. how is your fur baby? xx

Af arrived today, devastated :( lp has got shorter again, only 11 days this time.

How are you? xx

Oh hun im sorry the witch turned up :( Good news about your test results though, have they said what the next step is if they all came back normal?

I havent been feeling too good tbh - spent all day yesterday thinking really bad things and just getting upset - had that awful pain that i got last month again :( just wish knew what it was - but got appointment with gynae on Tuesday so hopefully they'll shed some light and then maybes can move forward.

Took test this morning and got BFN - just waiting for AF to show her face now.

We'll just have to go out and get totally pissed over xmas - have you got any xmas partys to go to???? According to FF the next time i OV will be xmas day - how bout you?

Hope your ok luv xxxxx

Aw hun, sorry about your bfn :( but you are not out until af shows, keeping my finger crossed for you. I hope evrything goes well on Tuesday, you will have to let me know how you get on.

I don't know what happens next, guess they have to wait until DF does the SA but the kit still hasn't shown. He is at the gps on Monday so will get it re ordered.

ff says i will o about the 20th, I am not temping this month, I am just going to chill this month no opk no temping, didn't do it this morning and it felt so strange. Don't know how long I will stick to it.

keeping my fingers crossed af doesn't show for you xx

Hey hun -hows it going, you still not temping and just chilling? AF still hasnt shown up but temps on way down so reckon she'll def be here tomorrow (right on schedule!!!) I'm gonna do the same as you - jsut gonna try and BD as much as can and hopefully that'll do the trick!

Hope you get sorted with DF's SA kit tomorrow. xxx

Hey hun, hope she doesn't show for you, keeping my FX.

Yep still not temping, just using ff to keep a track of what cd I am on this month. I am cd 5 now, I did temp 1 morning just an automatic first thing to do when i woke up so have moved my thermometer.

DF was at the doctors today, he has put his back out bless him so he asked about his kit, they only wrote the letter a few days ago so we are unlikely to get it before christmas and if we do get it gp has said not to do it until the new year with the shut down over christmas.

Got all my christmas shopping done now and decorated the tree yesterday, It is very early for me but I have decided to keep myself busy and just enjoy christmas this year :)

I have had builders in for over a week doing my bathroom and fingers crossed that will be done tomorrow now so I can then get the house sorted and get rid of the dust.

How are you today hun? x

Hi luv - well AF got me on Monday - with a vengance!!! Been in total agony past couple of days :(

Went to see gynae yesterday and (excuse my french) was a total fucking waste of time!!!!!! Didnt even get to see the consultant - saw a very very young doctor, told her all of my problems (went into loads of detail) and then she asked if i had any other medical conditions - told her i have IBS but that very rarely get flare up and its totally different to the pains ive been getting - she then went to speak to consultant and when she came back said that they both agreed i could have endo or PID because no pain or bleeding after sex and scans came back 'normal' so they are putting this all down to IBS - WTF!!!! so no more investigations!!!

She then gave me an internal, checked my cervix and took some swabs - was a bit embarassed because still on period but did it anyway, she then said that FC wont entertain me (he words) until we have been TTC for TWO YEARS (total croc of shite) and if i still continue getting pain or it gets worse then need to go back to docs - im so annoyed - its like she wasnt even listening - if she had been then she would know ive been haveing these problems for nearly 5 years - i think that at least warrants a lap!

OOOOOHHHHHHHH sooooooo mad right now!!!!!

Sorry for the rant hun - had to get it off me chest :(

Hope you get DF SA and your house sorted before xmas, glad your'e fixed for xmas - ive still got to get all of mine!!!!

Oh hun *hugs* that is a shocking way to treat you. I ended up going to a private consultant to get my endo diagnosed. I had been told was everything from constipation to my appendix, they even took my appendix out! after all that i went to my gp and requested a private appointment with a gynie, was seen within a week, and he put me to the top of his nhs waiting list for a lap and had that 2 weeks later. That was the best 100 pounds I have ever spent! I can't belive they are saying wait 2 years ttc before the will investigate! my god what on earth is wrong in this world.

Still got not flooring down in the living room but that will have to wait now, bathroom is finally finished, only a week late so not bad lol.
DF has decided we better get sorting the wedding and we have had a shock at how big our small families are! our close family numbers come to 70 odd and add friends into the mix and we are looking at over 150. Have seen a beautiful venue but it is to small and to expensive for those numbers. Looks like it will be a registry office and a big self catering party so we can shop about and get the best food deals! I have never been one to want a massive church wedding with all the trimmings anyway thank god!

hope your feeling better soon hunni and you can vent when ever you want, that is what I am here for xx

Hey hun - hows it going - i've had my head up me arse for about a week trying to get everything sorted for xmas so havent been on here much :(

You still not temping then - i've been off on and on, still using CBFM though (highs since CD8 - v weird).

Bloody hell - sounds like you went through the mill before they diagnosed your endo, sometimes i think they want you to accept everything they say just because they are 'medical professionals'! I used to have private medical insurance and thats how had 1st lap, but had to cancel it because it wasnt essential and i needed the money - wish i had of kept it now coz would have been seen to without question.

When is your wedding hun? Sounds like its gonna be a big un! Its mad coz you think theres only gonna be a few people ( i thought 50 at most for mine) but when you think of cousins and partners, family friends, your own friends etc it all adds up!

Hope you have a fab xmas hun and santa is good to you - ive said all i want from santy is a fertilised egg :) xxxx

Still not temping but did poas and o 2 days ago so here I am again in the 2ww keeping my fingers crossed!

Work has been crazy! Not had a minute myself.

The wedding will be on 27th jan 2012 always wanted a winter wedding, but if I get my bfp it will get postponed.

Hope you have a fabby christmas and mr claus gives us both a sticky bean for christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->