Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

Hi all, just new here , was browsing and came to this posts, i have read the posts from all of you, and it feels good that there is support from everyone, I got scared into the other forum as I could not understand any of the terms hehe...I just got married last year and we wanted to try to start a family, Im starting drinking vitamins B and Folic acid, will tryalso the Fertility blend as I read it can help... I don't know much when Im ovulating we just try an try every other night..By the way Congrats to Mixem, i read your early posts from 2012 and it is great to read your news..I will need all your wisdom and help ... cheers ...

Welcome :hi:
Congratulations on your wedding last year :) may I ask how long you've been trying? Sorry if you've already told us!
Emma xx

Hi justmarried, Welcome! These ladies are great to chat to and wonderful support. I don't really have anyone to talk to (live in a different country to my friends who have had or are trying to have kids and all my friends here are single or can't have kids), so having this forum for support has been just fantastic for me. Huge big virtual hugs to all of you (I'm a hugger, have I mentioned that?? :)

:happydance: Willow and Newbie thanks for the welcome.... we have been trying since June of last year though.. My hubby wants to wait for us until June this year to try checking other options... Im also in a new country and new environment..no support of family aside from my husband`s family though thea are great but the language is different they speak German so that i have been going to school to learn :) thanks again for the welcome..:flower:

Right there with you in terms of language barrier!! My DH is away for work right now and I'm staying with my MIL... I'm understanding about 60-70% of our conversations!!! I decided a few years ago to learn through osmosis because i'm studying other stuff and don't really have time to study anything else in between work, life and ttc!! I understand way more than I can say right now, which helps with my MIL. Fortunately my SILs have pretty good English and my DH is sometimes more grammatically correct than me (and I'm both a native speaker and an English teacher - LOL!)

:happydance: Willow and Newbie thanks for the welcome.... we have been trying since June of last year though.. My hubby wants to wait for us until June this year to try checking other options... Im also in a new country and new environment..no support of family aside from my husband`s family though thea are great but the language is different they speak German so that i have been going to school to learn :) thanks again for the welcome..:flower:

Glad you've found us then :) as Newbie said the ladies on here are very supportive and they've helped me sooooooo much!
Emma xx

Welcome justmarried:flower: Hope you enjoy chatting here and find it helpful. Are you recording your cycles?

Hope the upcoming appointments bring good news/information newbie.

Have a good tuesday. x

It's great to see this thread is still alive and well - welcome Justmarried and congratulations on your wedding. :flower:

Loads of people on here are in "foreign" countries - it's amazing how the internet can connect people right across the globe! If you need help with anything specific in German, justmarried, give me a shout - I'm German living in the UK...

Hope you guys are ok with me/us still posting on here - it still feels like "our" thread because it's where we started our TTC/NTNP journey and it's great to stay in touch!

Good luck and much sticky baby dust to you all!!! :hugs:

Thank you ladies, i just started to feel serious about this the other day so I have not recorded my cycles but im pretty much regular never missed or never late hehehe....Ylanda the Deutsch learning is a bit overwhelming ...Im a Filipina living now in Switzerland have been working as Financial Assistant for 12 years and now Im totally bored since it is only this time i have stopped working....

by the way i had my checked up and the dr said that everything down there is okay and it is early for us to start planning having ivf or anything she said we should try the natural way first, im 35 by the way .... so right now i have here vitamin e , folic acid and vitamin b that is okay right? thanks a lot

That's great news that everything is ok with you health-wise! :happydance: I think regular sex is the best way to conceive, especially if your cycles are nice and regular. I started recording my temperature because my cycles were all over the place after coming off the pill, so I wanted to make sure I was ovulating and then time sex accordingly. If you're happy to keep going for now, folic acid and vitamins sound great, also make sure you eat a healthy diet, keep a healthy weight and both you and OH cut down on the alcohol. Good luck! :hugs:

Ylanda - of course!! This thread wouldn't be the same without you guys! Stay! Stay! Stay! You're right about the expat community here. I think it might be because we can't get this kind of support from the people around us?? I mean my family and friends here are great but they aren't the same. Thanks guys!!

:hi: welcome to the new girls! hope your journey's are short ones!! xx

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA! Welcome to the new ladies! Hope your journey to a bfp is short!

Congrats Mixem!!! I'll be checking back to hear about your first appointment!

Emma, sorry to see you are still waiting for af. I hope your next appointment sheds some light.

All's well with me. I'm 18 weeks and have my anatomy scan next Tuesday. We'll get definite confirmation on baby's sex. At 13 weeks we were told 90% boy.

<3

Hi lovely ladies,
I'm just starting my NTNP journey. Came off the pill end on Jan - did a little BDing around Val Day and just waiting still too see what happens. No AF symtoms - gonna try and wait till 4th for my 1st ever POAS ...eeeek!

HI Sunshine! :hi: When is AF due??? Well done for waiting, you can make it until Monday!!! :hugs:

Welcome Sunshine :flower: Fingers crossed for the 4th.

Hi Leanne, thanks, glad you're doing well can't believe how far along all you ladies are already. Good luck for next weeks appointment and getting it confirmed if you are definately team blue!

Justmarried i'd agree with ylanda, your vitamins sound great, start enjoying the bding! I tracked my cycles on a phone app as it was useful to know when to expect af and get to know my cycles. I only took folic acid tablets. so it sounds like you are on track.

Hi Ladies! I love this forum you all are so great! My Husband and I just started NTNP last month with no luck so on to the next cycle. Congrats to all the soon-to-be-moms! Hopefully this forum is extra lucky!

Welcome Farrell! :hi: Hope your TTC journey is nice and short, looking forward to sharing it with you! We've had our share of ups and downs on this thread but overall I think it's definitely a lucky one!!! :)

Thanks girls
Well not 100% sure when AF due but I took last bcp 32 days ago. I was gonna hold out but I've changed my mind - gonna do it tomorrow morning! Haha I'm giving in! It's so scary to do it for the first time though! By the time I get a bfp it'll probably be 2nd nature to me ! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->