Newbie to TTC, looking for other newbie buddies! :) 33 ladies, 6 BFPs!!

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I thought it would be nice to start a buddy thread for ladies that are new to this whole TTC business! That can be ladies that are TTC #1 or maybe ladies who have children but this is their first time actually planning a pregnancy :p Whichever! I just haven't met many ladies that are only in their first few cycles of TTC yet and would love to meet more! :)

Feel free to join! <3

I would love to know some info about you and your DH! Then your current CD and how long you've been TTC.

Here's our group of ladies! As of March 20th.

Bee Bee- Brittany, 28- Cycle #4, TTC #1

KrissyKris22- Krissy, 28- TTC #2

DenyseGiguere- Denyse, 29- TTC #2
:bfp: November 25!! Due first week of August

odouglass- Olivia, 26- Starting Cycle #1, TTC #1

caz_hills- Caroline- Cycle #1, TTC #2

nickisams2012- Nicki, 26- Cycle #1, TTC #1

twiggy56- Laura- TTC #2

Ahe929- Cycle #4, TTC #1

Val123- Val- Cycle #3, TTC #1

BrittanyC- Brittany, 25- Cycle #1, TTC #1
:bfp: February 13!!

Hollynesss- Cycle #1, TTC #1
Taking a short TTC break!

Praying4Num1- Stefanie, 31- Cycle #1, TTC #1

frenchiemenno- Myriam, 22- TTC #1

LoveKin- 24- Cycle #1, TTC#1

toasty6- Shaina, 23- Cycle #1, TTC #1
:bfp: December 14!! Due late August

Reba1987- 26- Cycle #1, TTC #1
:bfp: January 27th!!

Ashley1021- Ashley, 21- Cycle #3, TTC #1
:bfp: January 7th! Due September 23rd

persephone13- Bea- Cycle #2, TTC#1

mrsbaus- Bets, 25- Cycle #2, TTC #1

Abii- TTC #2

Bubblebrain- 27- Cycle #2, TTC #1

divanoelle- Deanna- TTC#4

KylasBaby- Cycle #1, TTC #1

GoodLuckAll

tuesdaysbaby- 27- TTC #1

bulldoggrl- 35- TTC #1

HotMessJess84- TTC #1

KellyAnne33- 28- TTC#1

hollydazzles-25-TTC#1

chefalyy- TTC#1

jojo82413- TTC #1

zimm8930-27- TTC #1

Jennuuh- 25- TTC #1

Here's a little about me!

My name is Brittany (but everyone calls me BB) and my husband is Huy. The DH and I live in Denver, CO. We have been married just a little over a year but have been together for almost 10 years. I work as Lead Artist at a slot machine game company and the hubby is a Tax Accountant. I am 28, he is 32. So, I am pretty late to this TTC game! :p Been wanting a baby since I was a teenager, but I knew better and waited until I was ready. Still not sure if I'm ready but I definitely have a goal of having my first child before 30 lol, so time is running out!

Hey BB. I'm Krissy. I'm currently ttc #2. This is actually a planned pregnancy compared to the first one lol. I'm 28 and my OH is 29. My first child isn't with him. So this will be his first biological kid and my second. I'm currently cd9. We've been ttc since January.

Hi Krissy! :D

You and I are cycle buddies! I'm only 1 day ahead of you O:

When do you think you'll be testing?

Heeyy cycle buddy &#55357;&#56842; lol. I'm not sure when I'll be testing. I usually don't chart my ovulations or anything. Cus its soo stressful. I usually jus wing it. My period usually comes btwn the 24-28 day. According to this ovulation tracker on my phone I'm in my fertile week and should be ovulating Saturday. Soo hopefully bfp soon.

when do u think u plan on testing??

Heeyy cycle buddy &#65533;&#65533; lol. I'm not sure when I'll be testing. I usually don't chart my ovulations or anything. Cus its soo stressful. I usually jus wing it. My period usually comes btwn the 24-28 day. According to this ovulation tracker on my phone I'm in my fertile week and should be ovulating Saturday. Soo hopefully bfp soon.

Haha, I am definitely temping. I'm one of those people that when I am trying something new, I do it 110%. So, I've been temping since Day 1.

I think I will be ovulating in the next few days, if I relied on my last cycle then I wouldn't be ovulating for another two weeks almost! But my temps are dropping and suggest an O soon. So, I think maybe the week of Thanksgiving? Possibly the week before.

It would be awesome to have some big news for Thanksgiving!!

Anyway, Babydust to you!!! <3

Hey Britt :)

Mind if I join? :wave: I'm currently waiting to ovulate, but hopefully it will happen in the next few days. We are TTC #2 and this is our third cycle.

Good luck ladies!

Hey Britt :)

Mind if I join? :wave: I'm currently waiting to ovulate, but hopefully it will happen in the next few days. We are TTC #2 and this is our third cycle.

Good luck ladies!

Nope Denyse! Not allowed!! :p lolll

If I recall, you and I are pretty close this cycle as well!

Heeyy cycle buddy &#65533;&#65533; lol. I'm not sure when I'll be testing. I usually don't chart my ovulations or anything. Cus its soo stressful. I usually jus wing it. My period usually comes btwn the 24-28 day. According to this ovulation tracker on my phone I'm in my fertile week and should be ovulating Saturday. Soo hopefully bfp soon.

Haha, I am definitely temping. I'm one of those people that when I am trying something new, I do it 110%. So, I've been temping since Day 1.

I think I will be ovulating in the next few days, if I relied on my last cycle then I wouldn't be ovulating for another two weeks almost! But my temps are dropping and suggest an O soon. So, I think maybe the week of Thanksgiving? Possibly the week before.

I honestly may try temping at some point because I have never done it. Im not doing it this cycle though hahahhaha. Im currently taking Fertilaid to regulate my cycles and ovulation days more soo im hoping it doesn't mess with my cycle. When I researched it their were plenty of good reviews and success stories soo im praying to god that im one of them :thumbup: And yess I agree it would be great to have big news for Thanksgiving. Soo fingers crossed and baby dust to you as well!!!

Hey Britt,
Welcome aboard :). Seems like we all should be ovulating at the same time which is awesome. I hope we all have bfp soon as well. Good luck and baby dust to you Britt :)

I honestly may try temping at some point because I have never done it. Im not doing it this cycle though hahahhaha. Im currently taking Fertilaid to regulate my cycles and ovulation days more soo im hoping it doesn't mess with my cycle. When I researched it their were plenty of good reviews and success stories soo im praying to god that im one of them :thumbup: And yess I agree it would be great to have big news for Thanksgiving. Soo fingers crossed and baby dust to you as well!!!

You should def try it at some point :) (if you dont get your BFP this month that is!) Its a nice and easy thing to do that helps!

I havent heard of Fertilaid! O:

Yea I think I am. Ima just ride the rest of the cycle out. I hope I get a bfp tho &#55357;&#56842;. Have u ovulated yet??. According to the online tracker I'm suppose to today or Monday soo idk lol. But any who Fertilaid is a fertility supplement that is suppose to help regulate ire period and or ovulation. Do you kno the exact day you usually get ure period?? Or is it btwn days?? Like mines come anywhere between 24-28 days soo its hard for me to pin point when I'm ovulating urghhhh. Before I got on bcp I was every 28. But when I stopped my cycle got all screwed up.

Yea I think I am. Ima just ride the rest of the cycle out. I hope I get a bfp tho &#65533;&#65533;. Have u ovulated yet??. According to the online tracker I'm suppose to today or Monday soo idk lol. But any who Fertilaid is a fertility supplement that is suppose to help regulate ire period and or ovulation. Do you kno the exact day you usually get ure period?? Or is it btwn days?? Like mines come anywhere between 24-28 days soo its hard for me to pin point when I'm ovulating urghhhh. Before I got on bcp I was every 28. But when I stopped my cycle got all screwed up.

I havent yet! My temp dropped a lot today and I have patches of EWCM but still negative on my OPKs. I think I will get a positive in the next few days though! :) As far as my period goes, I really have no idea! My BC I was on kept me from having one for 5 years. I did actually have a period at the end of October but my last period was forever ago, so I counted my last cycle as when i removed my BC. SO, it would of been a 35 day cycle. But, before I was on BC, I'm pretty sure my cycle was 28 days. And I ovulated at CD22 last time so if I ovulate soon then it'll be a good week to 10 days earlier than last month. Either way, I really have no idea when to expect anything, which is why I have been temping and using OPKs and such.

And I am Britt! :p

Yahhh soo it seems as tho BC
screwed up both of our cycles smh. I don't think I'll be doing BC anymore cus i hate having my cycles all messed up. I'm on the same boat idk when to expect anything either at times. I think I may have o'd today or its coming cus I've been slightly cramping and alil breast tenderness. Hopefully our cycles will get back on track rather sooner than later lol

Not to mention at least you have the EWCM I don't get that at least not all stretchy and stuff anyway lol

Hey! I am new to the whole TTC thing, I am finishing my BC pack (Seasonale) on 11/30 and we're starting TTC on 12/1/13! :) We are both excited. I'm not sure when my cycle start date is as my bc is a 3 month pack.

Here's a little about me:

My name is Olivia and Garrett and I met in November, 2004 while working at Target as cashiers. We started dating immediately, went away to separate colleges and got married 2 weeks after Garrett graduated on May 21, 2011. We've put off the whole TTC thing as we just wanted to enjoy married life. We have a beautiful home and 2 black labs - Keira & Mack that are spoiled rotten. In October, 2012 I found out that I needed a major back surgery including a spinal fusion of one level. Apparently I was born with a fracture and some other life events made the disc herniate, pinch and damage my sciatic nerve and so much more. I got the surgery on May 1, 2013 and am feeling great. We were told that we wouldnt be cleared to have kids until the 1 year mark but at 6 months out I was cleared because my back is fully fused. YAY! :)

Hey! I am new to the whole TTC thing, I am finishing my BC pack (Seasonale) on 11/30 and we're starting TTC on 12/1/13! :) We are both excited. I'm not sure when my cycle start date is as my bc is a 3 month pack.

Here's a little about me:

My name is Olivia and Garrett and I met in November, 2004 while working at Target as cashiers. We started dating immediately, went away to separate colleges and got married 2 weeks after Garrett graduated on May 21, 2011. We've put off the whole TTC thing as we just wanted to enjoy married life. We have a beautiful home and 2 black labs - Keira & Mack that are spoiled rotten. In October, 2012 I found out that I needed a major back surgery including a spinal fusion of one level. Apparently I was born with a fracture and some other life events made the disc herniate, pinch and damage my sciatic nerve and so much more. I got the surgery on May 1, 2013 and am feeling great. We were told that we wouldnt be cleared to have kids until the 1 year mark but at 6 months out I was cleared because my back is fully fused. YAY! :)

Welcome!! :D

I also had a major surgery recently! I'm so glad to hear your worked out so well and that you can TTC sooner than you thought! O:

For myself, I had my thyroid removed in August. Luckily there wasn't anything hindering us from being able to TTC right away so we started in late Sept. Thyroid levels can definitely make it difficult to conceive so I have been going in every 4 weeks to check my levels and make any adjustments. It's still not the number I need it to be but we're still TTC anyway and hoping for the best :)

You'll def have to let us know once your TTC becomes official! :happydance:

Hi girls hope it's ok for me to join :) I'm actually ttc for baby no 2 as I have a two year old son.

I'm Caroline, married to Neel and we have a little boy called Ajay :)

This is our first month ttc and it feels like the first time as I've forgotten it all. Very exciting though! x

Hi I'm nicki 26 years old married to hubby nick over a year. I stopped my pill on 1st November and have no idea if I will ovulate straight away. Going to by ovulation test just to see what's going on :) x

Hi Caroline and Nicki! :)

Nicki: I might of just gotten lucky but I did end up ovulating (albeit late) last month, after being on BC for 11 years. So, it might happen for you as well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->