Newbie to TTC, looking for other newbie buddies! :) 33 ladies, 6 BFPs!!

Went in january they won't do anything till April even then they still might do anything uk drs don't really care :(

Hi Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well!

First and foremost, Kylas: I am so sorry to hear that. Stay strong and I will be praying for you! Bee Bee: I hope you enjoyed your vacation and I am glad to hear things are working better for you now!

As for me: I am currently on cycle #5 or #6. I had a 6 month follow up with my OB/GYN and we are now undergoing further testing to see why we are not conceiving. My DH will undergo a semen analysis next week and I will be having a HSG dye test done to check my uterus and fallopian tubes. I am soo not looking forward to that at all. My OB/GYN also put me on Letrozole 2.5mg and we will try that for 3 months. I hope this works.

If any of you have been on Letrozole or have had a HSG dye test done, I would love to hear from you.

Take care!

It is over. Had my D&C yesterday. Just recovering now. Thankfully it hadn't been bad. Very minor cramping and bleeding but for the most part I've been okay.

It is over. Had my D&C yesterday. Just recovering now. Thankfully it hadn't been bad. Very minor cramping and bleeding but for the most part I've been okay.

I'm so sorry KylasBaby :( I hope you get your rainbow baby!

Went in january they won't do anything till April even then they still might do anything uk drs don't really care :(

I'm sorry! Well, atleast April is only a few weeks away now atleast! Are you able to make an appointment now for then? That would atleast give you something to look forward to!

Hi ladies,

I just recently joined this forum and looking for cycle buddies and friends around here. I have been ttc#1 since late last year but no luck because I always spot a week before AF. OB diagnosed it as low progesterone and I will start first round with 25 mg clomid today. I'm on CD5.

:dust:

I'm so sorry KylasBaby :( I hope you get your rainbow baby!

Thank you. Recovery had been rough. I finally got some oxycodone today rather than the prescription ibuprofen whichever ain't doing anything. I wasn't expecting this much pain :(. Hoping it will end quick so I can start for my rainbow!

Hi! Mind if I join? I know I'm a bit late, but saw this still up. :)

My name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old. My husband and I have been married for 3 years and we have a son who will be 3 on Monday! This is our first month trying for #2. So cycle 1 I guess, haha.

Hi! Mind if I join? I know I'm a bit late, but saw this still up. :)

My name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old. My husband and I have been married for 3 years and we have a son who will be 3 on Monday! This is our first month trying for #2. So cycle 1 I guess, haha.

Of course you can!! :D Welcome!!

PS. How is everyone else? Wheres everyone at in their cycles?

I'm CD21, waiting to ovulate still.

well I'm a little upset with my OBGYN because I asked her specifically if I had PCOS and she told me No. Turns out, I do have PCOS.

I looked it up and apparently to be diagnosed with PCOS you need to have 2 out of 3 of the following issues: Lack of ovulation, polycystic ovaries or Hormone issues (high testosterone, insulin resistance). And I do have 2 out of three of those (no hormone issues). I saw my GP this morning for something unrelated and talked to her about it and she confirmed that that is true and that I do have PCOS if I have those 2 issues. :/ I also have quite a bit of ovarian pain and am having an issue with acne as well which are both symptoms of PCOS.

I'm just a little upset because if she had properly diagnosed me with PCOS then I could already be on ovulation medications but now I'll need to wait until my next cycle to do it or force another period and then start them. And, since I do have PCOS, I have not ovulated again this cycle. I am CD 29 and no O yet. So, who knows when my next cycle will come. But of course, to get the medications I need to go back to the doctor. I cant see my OBGYN until April 16th.

GP recommended I go see a RE (reproductive endocrinologist) so I made an appointment. Cant see her until May 19th. So, now I am just kind of sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Hopefully I will ovulate by then, but I don't know. Thinking I will ditch the OBGYN and just go to the RE, but not sure yet.

I'm just really frustrated because I have been TTC for 7 months and have only been able to actually try for 2 months of it. The other 5 months have been me waiting around, hoping to ovulate.

I feel the same as you Bee Bee, 6 months trying and no joy, apart from today. I have some hope. I had a smudge...don't know what to make of it. Xx

Sorry about ur pcos :( well got my bloods back last Wednesday everything was ok except low progesterone levels. He wants to see me again in July to draw more blood however I have just started a proper period first on since coming off the pill in October :) waiting for dr to call me bk to see if he wants to do bloods in 20 days or wait 3 months :) xx

Sorry about ur pcos :( well got my bloods back last Wednesday everything was ok except low progesterone levels. He wants to see me again in July to draw more blood however I have just started a proper period first on since coming off the pill in October :) waiting for dr to call me bk to see if he wants to do bloods in 20 days or wait 3 months :) xx

Glad to hear your period came back!!

I've been gone for a while. Been dealing with my MMC and whatnot. Was supposed to try this month, however after having everything all set up at the last minute my donor made other plans so the whole cycle is a bust....oh well. Onto May!

Bee Bee, PCOS isn't something that can't be overcome. I was diagnosed with it at about 13 (cycles started at age 11). I was able to get pregnant. I'd be happy to discuss what I did and what worked if you'd like.

Hi everyone

May I join?

First time ttc #1. We've been trying for about 10 months now.

How do you guys insert your fertility friend charts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->