Newbie to TTC, looking for other newbie buddies! :) 33 ladies, 6 BFPs!!

Keep wondering if I've ovulated - I know there is no chance of knowing unless I properly test but hey ho :)

How is everyone today? x

Keep wondering if I've ovulated - I know there is no chance of knowing unless I properly test but hey ho :)

How is everyone today? x

I dont know if you temp, but you could possibly get an idea of when you did through that! :) (but of course, like you said, cant be certain on it without an OPK, but you can still make an informed guess)

I'm pretty good today! Really, really tired for some reason! I have to drive 55 miles to work and normally I am mostly fine getting there but I could barely stay awake today! And it was the same thing back. :( So, I took a nap when I got home even though I try to not take naps so that I can sleep early for work :p

Funny story today was that I get up at 6:30 am to take my BBT and thyroid meds so, I got up and took my temp right away. When I looked at the temp it was much much higher than it should be and I was really confused! So, I got up to go to the bathroom and when I was heading back to bed, I was thinking about how tired I was. I also realized that it was really dark out still for 6:30. So, before taking my meds, I decided to check my phone and it was only 2:30!! lol! It was no wonder I was so tired! I guess I must of dreamed that my alarm went off...

Luckily, I didnt end up taking my thyroid meds then or it would of been hours too early and then my whole day would of been messed up. Anyway, when I did actually get up at 6:30, my temps were where they were supposed to be :p

Room for 1 more?:blush:

Linked here from Caz's thread!

I feel like im a newbie at ttc again- even though i have a daughter who will be 4 in Feb! Feels like a lifetime ago i thought about this ttc business.

Im Laura, married to hubby for over 2 years now (together for about 8!). Feel like we want a sibling for our girl now...
I have irregular cycles and ttc DD back all those years ago i had to do opks to track my cycle as it was 90+ days long!! Will link you the thread if i get the chance (been on BnB since 2009!) I have more regular cycles now, monthly, which is a huge deal for me! So hoping this is easier! I ended up getting pregnant basically first time with the help of opks (granted i ov'd CD 83!!) i had a long cycle so realistically was trying for about 3 months.

*takes a breath*

Well nice to meet some new buddies and hopefully we can all get our pregnancies around the same times!

Any questions- ask away! :waves:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ld-iv-got-my-little-twiglet-did-digi-pg4.html

Room for 1 more?:blush:

Linked here from Caz's thread!

I feel like im a newbie at ttc again- even though i have a daughter who will be 4 in Feb! Feels like a lifetime ago i thought about this ttc business.

Im Laura, married to hubby for over 2 years now (together for about 8!). Feel like we want a sibling for our girl now...
I have irregular cycles and ttc DD back all those years ago i had to do opks to track my cycle as it was 90+ days long!! Will link you the thread if i get the chance (been on BnB since 2009!) I have more regular cycles now, monthly, which is a huge deal for me! So hoping this is easier! I ended up getting pregnant basically first time with the help of opks (granted i ov'd CD 83!!) i had a long cycle so realistically was trying for about 3 months.

*takes a breath*

Well nice to meet some new buddies and hopefully we can all get our pregnancies around the same times!

Any questions- ask away! :waves:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ld-iv-got-my-little-twiglet-did-digi-pg4.html

Welcome :wave:

We are trying to give our child a sibling too. Good luck and lots of :dust:

Brought some ovulation tests to see if anything is happening so I don't get too worked up lol. If my normal cycle runs like my pill did then it would be Saturday according to the calendars but we shall see :) x good luck all

Welcome Laura! That's awesome that you are having more regular cycles now! I hope you get your BFP quickly this round! :D

Nicki- Ooh! Yay! The OPKs def help! Are you temping at all too? Or just OPKs?

AFM- Still negative on my OPKs. Starting to wonder if I got over zealous with my O prediction this month! Last month I didnt O until CD23 and I am only CD16 right now. My last cycle was 35 days long, but I remember my cycles being around 28-30days when I was younger. (but I never paid attention! If I knew it would help me so much in the future, then maybe I would have! lol) Or atleast I assume they did, they happened the same week each month, is all I remember.

So anyway, I thought maybe this month I would have somewhat or a normal cycle since my temps were going that way, but my temp went back up a bit today so I'm not sure anymore. :/ Hopefully it's just a fluke and will go back down tomorrow. If not, then I either missed my surge somehow (been testing twice a day with OPKs) or I am not going to O until the CD20s like last month.

Hopefully the hubby can keep up! lol! Honestly, he would be happy BDing once or twice a week and that's what we have done for a while now. But during my fertile week, I try to get him to do it every other day. And he gets worn out after a while! :p Well, hopefully my O happens soon so he can "go off the clock" as it were. :p

And ladies looking for cheap OPKS- I bought mine from Amazon and I have been using them for 2 months now and havent ran out yet! I got 50 tests and 20 HCG test for $20. They're here if you are interested! They're the cheapest i have found and they do work as I got + on them last month.

Well my temp went back down this morning to the lowest I ever see it, then my OPK was really, really close to +. Also got some fertile CM. So, I'm thinking I should get a + OPK sometime today, maybe tomorrow.

BD'd last night, and then plan on BDing again on Thursday and sometime this weekend. SO, should be a really good try this month. :)

How is everyone else today? For those of us in the US, you getting excited for Thanksgiving? I am!

Well my temp went back down this morning to the lowest I ever see it, then my OPK was really, really close to +. Also got some fertile CM. So, I'm thinking I should get a + OPK sometime today, maybe tomorrow.

BD'd last night, and then plan on BDing again on Thursday and sometime this weekend. SO, should be a really good try this month. :)

How is everyone else today? For those of us in the US, you getting excited for Thanksgiving? I am!

Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Sounds like we really are twins lol. I have fertile cm too. Not using OPK's anymore though.

Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Sounds like we really are twins lol. I have fertile cm too. Not using OPK's anymore though.

I think we totally are! Maybe you can use my OPKs as indicators for you! ;P

On cd 13 today( going from 1st flow day if pill withdrawrel bleed as took my last ever pill on 31st October fist bleed 2nd November ) no change in anything ( ovulation tests and cm) well there no cm @ all ATM. Not start temp yet bit have ordered one when should I use it for first time. According to online teacher should ovulate on Saturday ( if my cycle is amazingly back to normal in the first month) should I see any signs yet? Cm or on ovulation tests X

On cd 13 today( going from 1st flow day if pill withdrawrel bleed as took my last ever pill on 31st October fist bleed 2nd November ) no change in anything ( ovulation tests and cm) well there no cm @ all ATM. Not start temp yet bit have ordered one when should I use it for first time. According to online teacher should ovulate on Saturday ( if my cycle is amazingly back to normal in the first month) should I see any signs yet? Cm or on ovulation tests X

Well! Last cycle (first cycle off BC) I ovulated at CD23. I JUST got + on my OPK last night and this morning at CD18, so I should probably ovulate on CD19 or CD20.

So, it seems I O a bit later than the norm right now. I assume I have 28-30 day cycles but I can't be sure :shrug: But last month it was 35 days, and assuming I am not preggers this month, this one will probably be 32 days. I dont know if it'll work the same for you but it just seems that I am having longer cycles right now and that possibly they will get shorter and back to normal the longer I am off BC.

I started testing with OPKs on CD10, so I didnt see a positive until a week later. They say with some ladies that you will see a progression in the darkness of the lines, but that hasnt been the case for me. I will see both dark, almost positive lines and then squinters in the same day. lol. So, I wouldn't worry too much about that if I were you. Just keep testing and keep an eye out for that +! :D

I can see a shadow of where the + line is supposed to be is that a squinter lol or me being hopefull? I have brough a cbmoniter as I love gadgets lol to let me see what's going on bit can't use that till next bleed :( x

I can see a shadow of where the + line is supposed to be is that a squinter lol or me being hopefull? I have brough a cbmoniter as I love gadgets lol to let me see what's going on bit can't use that till next bleed :( x

Yeah, a squinter is when you see a line of some sort, but its really faint. The thing you are looking for with OPKs is the test line being as dark or darker than the constant line. Unlike Preg tests where any line is a +, only the really dark lines are +.

Here are some of mine as a reference! First pic, is of ALL negative tests. A pretty good range too. Second pic is my positive from last night and last month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1393977_10152066414668561_2048622066_n.jpg
    1393977_10152066414668561_2048622066_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
Been doing my body temp now for a few days has been 36.14 36.12 jumped up to 37 today -tive opk test though so confused lol x

Been doing my body temp now for a few days has been 36.14 36.12 jumped up to 37 today -tive opk test though so confused lol x

Nicki! Do you track your temp on FF or ovufriend at all? I would love to see your chart if you do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->