Newbie to TTC, looking for other newbie buddies! :) 33 ladies, 6 BFPs!!

Been doing my body temp now for a few days has been 36.14 36.12 jumped up to 37 today -tive opk test though so confused lol x

Nicki! Do you track your temp on FF or ovufriend at all? I would love to see your chart if you do :)

I do only just started doing I though how do I get it on here x

On FF there should be a button under your chart that says "Share" and then itll lead you to a page with links set up!

Then Ovufriend has a link called "publish your current chart" and theres a link tab in there! :)

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/49dcc3

well, looking at that, I think you might of actually O'd on monday (CD17) but maybe missed your surge with the tests? Because so far (more temps might say otherwise) your temps look like mine when I O. It'll drop a bit then rise a lot a few days later. (if you look in my dig, you can see my chart as well for comparison)

If you keep charting, I bet you'll get some crosshairs on Monday if your temps stay high. O:

If I o on Monday then I'm probably game over for this month as not done the deed this week yet as so tired was hoping to tonight. Would this be too late. Need to sept up on the temp thing as don't fully understand it ATM x

If I o on Monday then I'm probably game over for this month as not done the deed this week yet as so tired was hoping to tonight. Would this be too late. Need to sept up on the temp thing as don't fully understand it ATM x

Well, they say sperm can live for 3-5 days, waiting for an egg! So, you are right in the time frame. You just definitely didn't get a bunch of tries in if you ovulated on Monday, but there is still a chance! :D

I would say, assume you haven't Ovulated yet (cuz we really don't know if you did or didn't) and just try to do every other day for the next week until you're sure! :) Like I said, if you did in fact O, your temps should stay in the 36-37 range. And they'll stay that way for 12-14 days then plummet right before AF.

As far as temping goes, this is what I understand of it. (I hope it helps!) Your temps will stay low in the beginning of your cycle so maybe 35-36, but you'll see some steady rises early on. Then, it'll start going down and it will stay down until right before you O. Once you O, your temps will skyrocket and stay high until AF comes. (or will stay high through pregnancy)

But the first month off BC is tricky. If you look at my chart page https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48bf59/ you can see my temps were real wacky last month right after going off BC, but evened out after I O'd. So, thats why I am not sure about your chart yet. So far everything looks like right after O time, but we wont be able to tell until you've tracked some more temps.

Also, not sure if you know, but for BBT be sure to temp at the same time every morning. You also need atleast 3 hrs of uninterrupted sleep before temping. (so I had a temp earlier this month I had to toss, because I work up at 4am, 2 hrs before I take my temps) Then, whatever time you do temp, you need to temp first thing no matter what. You cant drink water, you cant get out of bed, nothing. Just lay there and temp real quick. As long as you follow all of that your temps should be fairly accurate!

I have been good and doing them as soon as I wake up. :) will dtd tonight and every other day just to be safe. Such a shame I may have missed it bit there always next month. :)

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join the group? My husband and I are TTC baby number 1! My cycles seem to be a little crazy lately. We've been trying now for four months. Timing really doesn't seem to be our friend and I'm getting frustrated. I know it doesn't happen overnight lol but the frustration comes from the ridiculous amounts of Facebook baby posts. Shew. It's overwhelming. I had to separate myself and thought I would join this forum for some encouragement and support! I Oed around the 12th. So that would put me at about 8dpo. I'm cramping pretty bad today and have been for the last few days so I'm assuming AF is on her way and we will start back over again soon. About 3 days ago I had a weirdly large amount of egg white cervical mucus for two days but on the 12th I had the same. Is it possible to ovulate twice? Am I crazy? Haha thanks in advance ladies!! Fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join the group? My husband and I are TTC baby number 1! My cycles seem to be a little crazy lately. We've been trying now for four months. Timing really doesn't seem to be our friend and I'm getting frustrated. I know it doesn't happen overnight lol but the frustration comes from the ridiculous amounts of Facebook baby posts. Shew. It's overwhelming. I had to separate myself and thought I would join this forum for some encouragement and support! I Oed around the 12th. So that would put me at about 8dpo. I'm cramping pretty bad today and have been for the last few days so I'm assuming AF is on her way and we will start back over again soon. About 3 days ago I had a weirdly large amount of egg white cervical mucus for two days but on the 12th I had the same. Is it possible to ovulate twice? Am I crazy? Haha thanks in advance ladies!! Fingers crossed for you!

Hi!!!

You can get cramping still after O and not be getting AF, so I wouldn't count yourself out yet until AF rears her ugly head :p Are you gonna test soon??

(I'm testing starting on Sunday myself)

It's not possible to ovulate twice in one month, but it's possible to release more than one egg. How are you tracking your O? If you aren't %100 sure on your O date, then maybe you actually did a few days ago instead? Because I tend to see EWCM a few days before O, then again at O time.

Although, I am finding that I have a hard time distinguishing between EWCM and just that globby stuff you get after O. I originally thought the globby stuff was EWCM, but I read that it's actually because you are drying up after O, so the CM becomes super thick.

Anyway, welcome and let us know how testing goes!!! :D

I considered testing tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show up because I'm so impatient! I'm expecting a bfn but will probably test again on Sunday if she still hasn't come! I've been super emotional today which could be either thing I guess. And I've got a terrible cold but other than that not much signs for anything. Maybe a few days ago was after O cervical mucus? I haven't been charting because I fear it'll stress me out more than I already am. I watch my cervical mucus really closely and that's pretty much it. For two weeks that I could possibly O we BD every other day. Hoping every time to snag an egg. I've been thinking about temping but I haven't convinced myself yet! Is that bad? Do you find it difficult to do? When did you O? Sending lots of baby dust to you!!!

I considered testing tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show up because I'm so impatient! I'm expecting a bfn but will probably test again on Sunday if she still hasn't come! I've been super emotional today which could be either thing I guess. And I've got a terrible cold but other than that not much signs for anything. Maybe a few days ago was after O cervical mucus? I haven't been charting because I fear it'll stress me out more than I already am. I watch my cervical mucus really closely and that's pretty much it. For two weeks that I could possibly O we BD every other day. Hoping every time to snag an egg. I've been thinking about temping but I haven't convinced myself yet! Is that bad? Do you find it difficult to do? When did you O? Sending lots of baby dust to you!!!

Yeah, I say, with CM it's totally possible that you had EWCM prior to O and then had some again on actual O date. Just keep in mind that you might actually be 3 days less DPO while your testing! :) Which is good because if you get BFNs then you can still possibly have a chance for BFPs a few days later! :D

You can temp or not, it's really up to you! Plenty of ladies get pregnant without temping or charting, or even checking CM, just lots of BDing. hahaha!

For me personally, I chose to go ahead and chart temp and CM just because one: I know absolutely zero about my cycle. So, I can't really make an informed guess about when O should occur and two: Honestly, the DH is not much of a sex man. He is fine with once a week, but at that rate we'd never get pregnant! hahaha! So, in order to force him to BD every other day then i need to have a timeline because he's not really down with BDing every other day for the whole month. :p So, by temping and charting, I've been able to figure out O time already (we've only been trying for 2 months, so this month is attempt number two) and I have him "on the clock" for a good 7-10 days, then we do our normal BD routine for the rest of the month.

I think temping is really easy! I just set my alarm a bit earlier than I normally get up and I temp then. Then I got back to sleep! :p Then with sites like FF and ovufriend, its really easy to track and they even guess O dates for you! I O'd on Friday according to FF (my chart is in my sig, if you want to gander!) I think I might have actually on Thursday. So I am either 5 or 6 DPO today, I'll be either 9 or 10 DPO by Sunday, when i want to test!

Yeah, I say, with CM it's totally possible that you had EWCM prior to O and then had some again on actual O date. Just keep in mind that you might actually be 3 days less DPO while your testing! :) Which is good because if you get BFNs then you can still possibly have a chance for BFPs a few days later! :D

You can temp or not, it's really up to you! Plenty of ladies get pregnant without temping or charting, or even checking CM, just lots of BDing. hahaha!

For me personally, I chose to go ahead and chart temp and CM just because one: I know absolutely zero about my cycle. So, I can't really make an informed guess about when O should occur and two: Honestly, the DH is not much of a sex man. He is fine with once a week, but at that rate we'd never get pregnant! hahaha! So, in order to force him to BD every other day then i need to have a timeline because he's not really down with BDing every other day for the whole month. :p So, by temping and charting, I've been able to figure out O time already (we've only been trying for 2 months, so this month is attempt number two) and I have him "on the clock" for a good 7-10 days, then we do our normal BD routine for the rest of the month.

I think temping is really easy! I just set my alarm a bit earlier than I normally get up and I temp then. Then I got back to sleep! :p Then with sites like FF and ovufriend, its really easy to track and they even guess O dates for you! I O'd on Friday according to FF (my chart is in my sig, if you want to gander!) I think I might have actually on Thursday. So I am either 5 or 6 DPO today, I'll be either 9 or 10 DPO by Sunday, when i want to test!

I'll definitely check out your chart! Like I said it's been something I've been considering for a while I'm just scared throwing something else in the mix will make me more uptight about everything rather than trying not to think about it every second of every day (who am I kidding?) but! It's quite possible in a few months if we still haven't had success that I'll pick one up.

Are you having any symptoms? I like to think I imagine my symptoms. Or that my body mocks the things I long for so much! Haha or that I'm so crazy about stalking other peoples symptoms that my brain tricks me into believing I've been having those all along.

Oh and I can relate! Towards the end of our constant two weeks of BDing I feel like its a chore so much so that I'm usually burnt out during the rest of the month. My poor hubs. Haha

We've only been trying for four months but our entire first year of marriage and our entire 13 month engagement we didn't do anything to prevent it from happening. I've secretly hope we were pregnant for the last two and a half years! Because of that, because of the constant research and reading and testing CM I've become really in tune with my body. Hopefully that will help if real symptoms happen soon!!

Thanks for all your help! I didn't imagine right off the jump that I would have someone reply to my post and I'm so glad you did!!

I'll definitely check out your chart! Like I said it's been something I've been considering for a while I'm just scared throwing something else in the mix will make me more uptight about everything rather than trying not to think about it every second of every day (who am I kidding?) but! It's quite possible in a few months if we still haven't had success that I'll pick one up.

Are you having any symptoms? I like to think I imagine my symptoms. Or that my body mocks the things I long for so much! Haha or that I'm so crazy about stalking other peoples symptoms that my brain tricks me into believing I've been having those all along.

Oh and I can relate! Towards the end of our constant two weeks of BDing I feel like its a chore so much so that I'm usually burnt out during the rest of the month. My poor hubs. Haha

We've only been trying for four months but our entire first year of marriage and our entire 13 month engagement we didn't do anything to prevent it from happening. I've secretly hope we were pregnant for the last two and a half years! Because of that, because of the constant research and reading and testing CM I've become really in tune with my body. Hopefully that will help if real symptoms happen soon!!

Thanks for all your help! I didn't imagine right off the jump that I would have someone reply to my post and I'm so glad you did!!

Well it is my thread, so of course I am happy to chat with anyone willing to post! :D

I haven't really had any symptoms this month! I only noticed earlier today that I had some tightness around my uterus area when i stretched. But I also worked out yesterday quite a bit, so it could be that. But either way, its def like right over the uterus and it's very strange!!

I had a BUNCH of symptoms last month but it was also my first month off of BC, so I think it was more related to that than anything. Cuz I felt terrible that whole month and had food aversion something awful and motion sickness and so on. Not fun :(

Well my temp has gone back down now slightly lol - opk again today. Dtd last night and will do I think every other till af comes as this is the 1 st month off pill everything confusing :( I had some globby stuff Tuesday but that was all. Well at least if af comes I can start using my cbm :)

Well my temp has gone back down now slightly lol - opk again today. Dtd last night and will do I think every other till af comes as this is the 1 st month off pill everything confusing :( I had some globby stuff Tuesday but that was all. Well at least if af comes I can start using my cbm :)

Yeah girl! Gotta keep it positive! :D

Since it is first month off pill, you might not see anything but you never know! I was actually happy to see AF first month (even though I did O and TWW) because I knew at least things were getting back to normal!

How are you ladies doing? I'm around 7dpo (going off my twin haha), and starting to get some cramping and feeling very bloated. Cervix seems to be closed and not a lot of cm or anything.

Is anyone testing soon? (outside of Denyse! :p)

AFM: my major symptom is still swollen boobs lol. I have tiny boobs so them being as engorged as they are is very strange...

Testing on Sunday for me!

Cbm says high day today I have been using it from day 12 ( naughty) so I'm on cd 22 does this mean if I ovulate I will have a long cycle? X

Cbm says high day today I have been using it from day 12 ( naughty) so I'm on cd 22 does this mean if I ovulate I will have a long cycle? X

Yes, I think IF you ovulate it should be pretty long! I think most luteal phases go for atleast 12-14 days.

Personally, my first cycle off of BC was 35 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->