Newbie to TTC, looking for other newbie buddies! :) 33 ladies, 6 BFPs!!

Yeah you guys are right, Ill make an appt. Thanks ladies Ill keep you all updated

I hope you dont feel like we are pressuring you or anything! :hugs:

We just wanted to let you know that you could totally go to the doc if that's something you would like to do to ease your mind :)

Yeah you guys are right, Ill make an appt. Thanks ladies Ill keep you all updated

I hope you dont feel like we are pressuring you or anything! :hugs:

We just wanted to let you know that you could totally go to the doc if that's something you would like to do to ease your mind :)

Not at all hun:thumbup:
Im just skeptical because I hate when people judge me and the doctors out here all suck. They will talk about you like right in front of you and make snarky remarks as if you cant hear them. I remember when I went to the hospital for false labor with my dd all the nurses(and even the on-call doctor at the time) were talking crap and laughing at me, and since Im kind of young I feel like Ill be judged if I tell anyone were ttc. I am going to make an appt though just to check if everything is okay, because I think I might have a uti(for some reason I get them alot) so Im sure they'll do a pregnancy test.
Anyway my temp took a dip to 98.5 on 11dpo but now its been the same for 2 days and I got 2 bfn's with the dollar store tests. Its so weird that the frer's were all either evaps or indent lines, thats never happened to me before, and its pretty heartbreaking:(

How is everyone doing? I keep trucking along taking my temps, but FF thinks I o'd on cd 10. My temps seem pretty erratic so I'm trying to just be calm and see what it looks like after the whole month is there. My husband keeps telling me to calm down since I don't have sufficient data. . . anyone else married to an engineer?:haha: Sorry I've been absent. I think I'm driving myself crazy over here worried about temps! :dohh:

I just went to the bathroom and noticed some pink tinged cm idk if its af starting but I think it is:( Im so gutted.

How is everyone doing? I keep trucking along taking my temps, but FF thinks I o'd on cd 10. My temps seem pretty erratic so I'm trying to just be calm and see what it looks like after the whole month is there. My husband keeps telling me to calm down since I don't have sufficient data. . . anyone else married to an engineer?:haha: Sorry I've been absent. I think I'm driving myself crazy over here worried about temps! :dohh:

I am temping too and mine seem a little crazy! Not married to an engineer but an accountant and he says the same things! :)

Alright 5 dpo and nausea is starting. Thinking it's all in my head, since I had so many symptoms last month and nothing I don't really trust my body haha

Af came. Onto month 9, bleh:(

Hi Everyone!
I just joined yesterday, so I'm still trying to figure all of this out! DH and I have been TTC for over 6yrs now. I've never once had a BFP. I've been through what feels like a million tests, and have confirmed PCOS. DH has had 3 SA and they were all perfect. Lucky guy!

I've gone through 11 clomid cycles, and only ovulated on the LAST cycle. Still a BFN.

Fast Forward to 2014, started Femara in Jan. CD3-7 with an Ovidrel Trigger shot on CD13. Follicular scan showed a borderline follicle at 16mm on CD12, which is why they made me wait an extra day to allow it to grow before triggering... BFN.

Feb. 2014, started Femara again, CD3-7, this time was put on Menopur injections CD7-11. Told nurse practitioner during Follicular Scan on CD12 that I had severe abdominal and ovarian pain very early in the morning on CD11. Ultrasound confirmed early ovulation. For once in its life, my body decided to do something right, but it ruined our IUI procedure for Feb. BUT on CD10 DH and BD'd twice, and the 2nd time was just hours before ovulation. NP said my lining was absolutely perfect (in her own words) and that my egg must have been wonderful since there was a large corpus luteum still in left ovary.

Since we BD so close to ovulation, I'm cautiously optimistic that this could FINALLY be our month. Sorry for the long post.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hi Everyone!
I just joined yesterday, so I'm still trying to figure all of this out! DH and I have been TTC for over 6yrs now. I've never once had a BFP. I've been through what feels like a million tests, and have confirmed PCOS. DH has had 3 SA and they were all perfect. Lucky guy!

I've gone through 11 clomid cycles, and only ovulated on the LAST cycle. Still a BFN.

Fast Forward to 2014, started Femara in Jan. CD3-7 with an Ovidrel Trigger shot on CD13. Follicular scan showed a borderline follicle at 16mm on CD12, which is why they made me wait an extra day to allow it to grow before triggering... BFN.

Feb. 2014, started Femara again, CD3-7, this time was put on Menopur injections CD7-11. Told nurse practitioner during Follicular Scan on CD12 that I had severe abdominal and ovarian pain very early in the morning on CD11. Ultrasound confirmed early ovulation. For once in its life, my body decided to do something right, but it ruined our IUI procedure for Feb. BUT on CD10 DH and BD'd twice, and the 2nd time was just hours before ovulation. NP said my lining was absolutely perfect (in her own words) and that my egg must have been wonderful since there was a large corpus luteum still in left ovary.

Since we BD so close to ovulation, I'm cautiously optimistic that this could FINALLY be our month. Sorry for the long post.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

welcome!! it sounds like you have been through a lot. I have fingers & toes crossed for you that this is your month!!! keep us posted :dust:

well ladies, i'm currently on CD33. My longest cycle since I started tracking them back in June was 31 days. I want to be excited, however I took a HPT on CD 31 in the late afternoon (got a little overzealous), and got a BFN. I took it because out of all 8 months I had tracked so far, only one other cycle was 31 days. So I thought I would try because I just couldn't help myself!! I was getting too excited & I figured, I had only bought it at the dollar store & I had 2 other ones. What was the harm?! BFN. then the next morning, I woke up with no AF yet again & thought, well, i'm officially late, so maybe yesterday was too soon. I also thought, maybe if I use first morning pee like it recommends, maybe it will detect it. So yesterday, CD32, first thing in the morning, I took my second dollar store HPT - still BFN!! But here I am, CD33, no AF, but I refuse to take another HPT for another couple of days since I just had 2 days in a row of BFN!! I haven't really been feeling any symptoms of pregnancy, but I haven't really felt any AF symptoms either. The only thing is that for the past 4-5 days, I've had minor cramping on my lower left side, similar to menstrual cramps, but not as bad. Also, when I get menstrual cramps, it's usually on both sides. Also, I usually have some spotting 1-2 days before AF - no spotting whatsoever. I'm actually afraid i'll see spotting every time I use the bathroom!! The weird thing is, I tried temping this month for the first time - never saw a spike, but when I saw my gyn 2 weeks ago & i expressed my concerns w/ that, she said she's almost positive that I am ovulating b/c my cycles are way too normal to not be. So, in one way, I feel like maybe the temping thing was user error, but in another way, I feel like it's just wishful thinking! has anyone else with a typically regular cycle ever had anything like this??? i'm going nuts over here!! haha
PS, sorry for the novel of a post!!!

I will most likely be rejoining you ladies in a few weeks. My ultrasounds haven't been good. First two were empty sacs although there is now a yolk as well. Still no baby. Doctor doesn't think there will be one. One more ultrasound in a week and if no change d&c. Then I'll start trying again pretty much right after.

I will most likely be rejoining you ladies in a few weeks. My ultrasounds haven't been good. First two were empty sacs although there is now a yolk as well. Still no baby. Doctor doesn't think there will be one. One more ultrasound in a week and if no change d&c. Then I'll start trying again pretty much right after.

oh no! i'm so sorry hun :( I will keep you in my thoughts. good luck to you & come on back when you feel you are ready. :hugs:

Is it possible that your dates are just off? maybe your not as far along as you thought. Could you of ovulated later then you think you did? honestly if I were you, I'd refuse a d&c unless its medically necessary because it can cause scar tissue in the uterus which can make it more difficult for you conceive in the future.
Good luck, sending my thoughts your way. I hope your baby is just playing hide n seek. Keep us updated

Is it possible that your dates are just off? maybe your not as far along as you thought. Could you of ovulated later then you think you did? honestly if I were you, I'd refuse a d&c unless its medically necessary because it can cause scar tissue in the uterus which can make it more difficult for you conceive in the future.
Good luck, sending my thoughts your way. I hope your baby is just playing hide n seek. Keep us updated

I was charting and temping so at most I could be another two days off.

Hi Ladies!

I was MIA because I was down in Orlando, at Disney World. :)

I took all my provera and I FINALLY saw AF this past Friday. That made my last cycle 100 days! I am currently CD4. If this was successful in restarting my system then I should ovulate in about 2 weeks.

Jennuuh- Welcome! You've been through so much! I sincerely hope this is your year!

Kylasbaby- Oh no! I'm so sorry! D: I really hope it turns out in your favor, even if it seems like it wont :(

I was charting and temping so at most I could be another two days off.

maybe a late implanter? have you had your hcg levels checked? if they're still rising normally, there's still hope. i've read a lot of stories about ladies with babies late to show that had perfectly healthy pregnancies. fx'd that everything turns out for you!

welcome back bee bee!! how was Disney??? Hope you had fun :)
so happy you finally got a visit from AF. Fingers crossed that this is the start of a regular cycle for you!!

Still on my first cycle cd 133 x

Have you gone to a doc yet? You should! I did for my last cycle (100 days) and they gave me some meds to force a period. They also checked everything (did an ultrasound on my ovaries, did hormones tests, did a pelvic exam, etc.) to look for anything that was causing the issue.

You really should make an appointment with an OBGYN! O:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"