• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hi Ladies hope your all ok! i've been at the royal welsh show today and my client just won the cob championship - serious celebrations!!!!! no alcohol for me tho...just incase lol

I've taken a pic with my phone but will have to wait for lead to attach to computer to upload when oh finds it!!! grrrr I'm sure its an evap tho...i thought there was a hint of pink origanally but now when i look it just looks grey :( :( I'll test tomorrow am and let you all know! Not hopefull though!!

LKPone i have a feeling i'll be here a long time yet - so even if its just me and you we'll keep going!

Hope everyone else is ok...just a flying visit so im sorry if i've missed everyone x

Morning all...so I took a test at 3am and it was bfn :grr: sure enough when I got up this morning AF arrived with a vengeance. To top it all off I had an email this morning from my best friend saying that she is 3 months pregnant with her first baby! Im so so excited and happy for her but its really hard to hear when youre still trying and getting nowhere... God I sound selfish! Had to have a little sulk this morning. OH was being really supportive but saying all the wrong things like 'Id still be happy even if it never happens and its just you and me' - very sweet but dont want to hear that as Id be devastated to never have a baby of my own! Sometimes it just feels so unfair that we have to go through all this when its so easy for some people...

Anyway sorry for the rant! A fresh new cycle starts today. Im going for an expensive brunch on Sunday too so at least I can have a few glasses of champers!

LKPone - sounds like we might end up being cycle buddies if FXd af arrives for you today as well? And dont worry as I have a feeling Im in it for the long haul as well!

nimbec - cant wait to hear your results today! Really hoping this is the one x

Littleone - youre next! Are you getting your progesterone levels checked to confirm o?

Hope everyone else is doing well. TFI Friday! XXXX

P.S. just wanted to say Im so grateful that we have each other - thanks for all your support ladies I dont know what Id do without you! Probably go nuts! xxx

SG_Lady... I am so sorry :hugs:... We all were so looking forward for you bfp... Bt anyways the positive side is you can start a new cycle now. I know how it feels when people aroud you announce that they are pregnant and you are not being selfish its normal... happens to all of us. And dont think about what anyone says... you are going to hold your bundle of joy one day :kiss:

Nimbec - Any news from you?

Ladies... lets make a pact today that we all will be here until every one of us gets a bfp... so that no one is left alone.

I'm so sorry Sg, we all know what it's like and I hate that you have o deal with it right now.
Start nice and fresh this cycle and we will all be there cheering each other on. It's so hard when close friends get their bfps (a few in real life but all my bnb friends have got their bfps now) and it's a mixture of emotion b ause you are happy for them but just wish it was you right with her.
I'm not going I get my bloods done, I just temp to confirm ovulation (if it does happen) good luck for the new cycle Hun xxx

Thanks ladies. Its so good to speak to people who know what im going through! Im going to try and relax this month and not stress about everything too much.

Niks - Ill make the pact! We need to stick together!

nimbec - your chart is looking ace! Ive also bought some Robitussin today so Im going to try it out with the pre-seed this month. Im convinced lack of fertile cm is part of my problem

LKPone - did af arrive yet? Come on the witch!

SG I'm so sorry that was really really mean of the witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning :) Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean. Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them :(

Also i'm sorry sg to announce this when your having such a crappy day!! ((((((HUGS))))))

Also even if this bean does stick i'm not going anywhere i'll be here with you guys untill EVERYONE has their bfp!!!! I wouldn't be at all suprised if i was back ttc this month myself :(

x

Oh my goodness thats amazing nimbec!! Congratulations honey! Well I understand why you are being cautious I think everyone is when they get their bfp even if thy have not had a chemical or loss before but try not o feel overly negative because you shoukd be able to enjoy this great thing that has happened!!! We will all be here or each other even after we all get our bfps!! Xxx

Yay :happydance:... great news nimbec... Its natural to feel scared but just keep positive and enjoy your moment! FX'ed that this is your sticky bean :hugs:

Thankyou guys :) I think if i can get through the next week i maybe a little more positive!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh oh my god Nimbec!!! That is amazing!! :hugs: Try not to worry and enjoy this you DID IT!!! Im so happy for you :happydance:
Thats definitely cheered up my crappy day!!

Make sure you stick around as we want to hear about how everything goes xx

Thank you SGLady i know it must have been super hard for you to read! I'm going nowhere untill you all get your BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are too cute. It's fabulous news nimbec it gives us all hope that it will happen for the rest of us! Now enjoy!! Xxx

NIMBEC!!!!! :happydance: Cautious congrats, I know, but as Niks says, just enjoy it! Your chart was looking absolutely brilliant, so I don't think any of us are surprised. :winkwink:

SG - ARGH! Stupid witch! :growlmad: So sorry that it wasn't it for you this month, but onwards and upwards to a new cycle!

Nothing from me - I honestly thought the witch was here last night, when I went to the loo, AF was definitely arriving - bright red, but only when I wiped, then this morning - nothing. :shrug: I might have something later today, in which case SG, we'll be cycle buddies :thumbup:

I really hope she does finally come today so that I can start my Clomid.

How is everyone else today? I'm working from home during the Olympics, so it was lovely waking up this morning - it almost felt like I was on holiday. I'm working from home, which means.... PJs all day and I don't even have to feel guilty! :haha:

Thankyou LKPone!! you are not out yet you coyld have been having implantation spotting???!

hope everyones ok i intend to hang around if thats ok with everyone?

Hi ladies! Hope you can help, im in desperate need of some advice. So af was due tues or wed, nothing yet, no symptoms. I had a positive opk on a tues night and wed morning(sorry i don't have a calender in front of me), it would've been day 17. Do you think i could've had a false positive, i've heard that can happen on clomid? Or do you think theres still a chance i could be pregnant? My breasts def feel different, very tender, which never happens even when af is around. Any ideas??

mks they often say a pos opk can mean pg.......so i'd def test!!! FX for yu!!!!!!!!!!! xx

The positive opk was 2 weeks ago, sorry should've said that! So im now around cycle day 34.

Of course you can stick around! :hugs: No need to ask! :winkwink:

My temps are very low, so definitely not pg, not to mention the negative test the other day before and after the Provera, so who knows what is going on. I'm sure she's on her way, she's just taking her time about it! :nope:

MKS, Clomid usually only affects opks if they're done within 4 days of taking the last tablet. If it's any help, the first month I was on Clomid, I only ovulated on CD16 and lots of others even later than that, so it could have been right. I had very tender breasts for the full 2 weeks post ovulation with Clomid, so I'd just do another hpt. Did you go to the doc for a blood test to make sure that you definitely ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->